Dragonpol's "Strange and Bizarre" Mysterious World Thread

Comments

Dragonpol wrote: »
    Another Broadcast Interruption:

Alien Warning Message Live on TV in UK-"We Come to Warn you About your Race and your Planet":

How about that . An alien with an English accent!?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Probably went to one of the public schools, only Aliens can
    Afford the fees ! :D
    DrGorner wrote: »

:))
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dalton12 wrote: »

:))

Indeed. :))
  • Boy, this is a great thread, is this somewhere where I can talk about my Moon Landing thoughts?
    Boy, this is a great thread, is this somewhere where I can talk about my Moon Landing thoughts?

Of course.
    Is....anyone going to follow the Pluto and Ceres missions.....like I indicated in my previous post :)?
    Boy, this is a great thread, is this somewhere where I can talk about my Moon Landing thoughts?

Go right ahead in this thread. :)
    OK, anyone think the moon landings were faked ?
  • DrGorner wrote: »
    OK, anyone think the moon landings were faked ?
    Most definitely.
    The Van Allen belts are just one reason I’ve come to see that the moon landings were impossible. the documentary “a funny thing happened on the way to the moon” reveals many more. There is footage clearly showing them faking being half way to the moon when they are really in earth orbit. the whole air-conditioning question is another huge problem. regardless of how much computing power they had, nothing can explain how thr suits and craft kept them from being cooked alive, operating on what were basically just car batteries (for 3 days in 200-300 degree heat), especially when there is no atmosphere, no outside air to use to cool the inside air. (We all understand how modern a/c works right?) It’s a joke if u stop and think about it for even five minutes!

Plus you have all the wonky photo evidence, the shadows etc, the flapping us flag, and the moon walk footage, which when sped up, is CLEARLY just showing guys hopping and driving around in normal gravity. think about it, operating in 1/7 of the earth’s gravity wouldn’t make you go in “slo-mo”, the astronauts arms and bodies would be able to move as naturally as we seem them do as when they were training on earth. what we WOULD see is them is them taking long, floaty steps like we see in the movies, yet the “moon-walkers” stay as close to the ground as we do on earth… plus there is no burn mark under the lunar lander’s huge engine, and on and on…

• edited January 2015 Posts: 238
    The Van Allen belts are just one reason I’ve come to see that the moon landings were impossible. the documentary “a funny thing happened on the way to the moon” reveals many more. There is footage clearly showing them faking being half way to the moon when they are really in earth orbit. the whole air-conditioning question is another huge problem. regardless of how much computing power they had, nothing can explain how thr suits and craft kept them from being cooked alive, operating on what were basically just car batteries (for 3 days in 200-300 degree heat), especially when there is no atmosphere, no outside air to use to cool the inside air. (We all understand how modern a/c works right?) It’s a joke if u stop and think about it for even five minutes!

Plus you have all the wonky photo evidence, the shadows etc, the flapping us flag, and the moon walk footage, which when sped up, is CLEARLY just showing guys hopping and driving around in normal gravity. think about it, operating in 1/7 of the earth’s gravity wouldn’t make you go in “slo-mo”, the astronauts arms and bodies would be able to move as naturally as we seem them do as when they were training on earth. what we WOULD see is them is them taking long, floaty steps like we see in the movies, yet the “moon-walkers” stay as close to the ground as we do on earth… plus there is no burn mark under the lunar lander’s huge engine, and on and on…
    Having researched all the evidence in detail, what amazed me is that the explanations that the "debunkers" come up with are so dreadfully implausible, I'll have a look a for some examples later. The debunkers always say that evidence is made up to fit the agenda yet they themselves have gone as far as to reinvent scientific law to prove their point.

I am in no way a conspiracy theorist, most of them are built on pretty shaky ground, but the faked Moon Landings, the evidence in compelling and in abundance.
    Plus you have all the wonky photo evidence,
    Actually, some of the photos are so sharp and perfectly framed, despite the astronauts having big clunky cameras around their chest with no viewer, which is totally implausible.
    edited January 2015 Posts: 17,727
    Don't really know if this Broadcast Interruption is real or fake - Channel 4:

Captain Midnight Broadcast Interruption, HBO, 1986:

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

My word you're very easily led aren't you. Maybe read the entire article first.
    The first comment :
    "Have you noticed his Facebook link address, as shown below, has 'satire' before his name?"

The authors facebook address:
    https://www.facebook.com/satire.abeabrams?ref=hl

Looks like they got you
    56917180.jpg

I know it might be a little off topic but I love the film
    Capricorn 1, about the faking of a Mars landing. ;)
    I know it might be a little off topic but I love the film
    Capricorn 1, about the faking of a Mars landing. ;)

Actually, Capricorn 1 was based loosly on real events that took place. Stanley Kubrick was hired to film the 'landings' its all out there to be seen on the internet.

Interestingly, DAF makes reference to this so people there must have had an insight into the truth.
    I know there is much debate over the landings, and yes Connery running
    Through the "moon" film set. :) , watched a few very interesting documentaries
    Over the years about it. One great one matched up some of the landscape
    And craters around Area51 ? Stating that's the real reason it's so heavily
    Guarded, as well as the new Tec, they test there.
    I know there is much debate over the landings, and yes Connery running
    Through the "moon" film set. :) , watched a few very interesting documentaries
    Over the years about it. One great one matched up some of the landscape
    And craters around Area51 ? Stating that's the real reason it's so heavily
    Guarded, as well as the new Tec, they test there.
    You certainly would guard it so heavily if you didn't have something to hide. There has definitely been top secret technology tested and developed there including U2, The Blackbird and more recently Auroura. Whilst these were top secret, they themselves were used to cover up even more skullduggery that has been taking place, such as the faked moon landings and the use of alien technology.
  • RC7RC7
    It must true, people. I read it on the internet.
    :)) I don't believe every conspiracy theory, ( I don't believe in UFO's etc )
    But I'm open minded with some. The moon landings, do have many
    Questions. Even simple ones like how in the space of less than two
    Years they managed to make a rocket go from a 0% success rate to
    A100% success rate ?
    :)) I don't believe every conspiracy theory, ( I don't believe in UFO's etc )
    But I'm open minded with some. The moon landings, do have many
    Questions. Even simple ones like how in the space of less than two
    Years they managed to make a rocket go from a 0% success rate to
    A100% success rate ?
    You are right, its wise to be careful because there are a lot of crack pots with conspiracy theories out there.

The fakes moon landings however seem conclusive to me. In addition to your questions, the most compelling and so far unanswered are:

1) When the astronauts are putting up the American flag it waves. There is no wind on the Moon

2) The landing module weighs 17 tons and yet sits on top of the sand making no impression. Next to it astronauts’ footprints can be seen in the sand.

3. Direction of shadows.
    The “moon’s” only light source is the sun. As with shadows on earth, at any given time all shadows will face the same direction. Yet many of the purported photographic “evidence” shows shadows being cast in all sorts of different directions.

And there are many, many more unanswered questions.
    Yes, lots of Questions. With lost information that can't be found .
    To me, it deserves an investigation, as there is simply something
    Odd, going on.
    Yes, lots of Questions. With lost information that can't be found .
    To me, it deserves an investigation, as there is simply something
    Odd, going on.
    Maybe so for an investigation although it would be ultimately very costly. I think the sensible default position to take, at least until these questions are satisfactorily answered is to say that they were a complete hoax.
    This is only my opinion but I think the early ones were faked, but they
    Did get to it with the later ones. But the truth will never be released.
    This is only my opinion but I think the early ones were faked, but they
    Did get to it with the later ones. But the truth will never be released.
    The "official" line is that in addition to Apollo 11, there were a further 5 manned missions to the moon in addition to Apollo 13 which famously never made it.

I can't see how it is possible that any human has gone to the moon. The Van Allen Radiation that sits approx 400 miles from the earths surface emits so much radiation that anyone exposed to it would suffer from dreadful radiation poisoning. As the moon is 250,000 miles from earth, they would have to pass through this twice, once on the way out and once on the way back. It is inconceivable that anyone would survive that
    On one documentary, a scientist involved in the Chernobyl nuclear disaster
    Asked the Americans for some of their space suits used to go to the moon,
    As they could withstand the radiation inside the reactor. Only to be told
    They didn't have any ! :)
    On one documentary, a scientist involved in the Chernobyl nuclear disaster
    Asked the Americans for some of their space suits used to go to the moon,
    As they could withstand the radiation inside the reactor. Only to be told
    They didn't have any ! :)
    That does not surprise me one bit! The only way that they could be adequately protected would be to wear solid, 2 inch lead suits. All the photo's at the time attest that there was nothing special about their suits at all.