What Bond movie would you be in if you had to pick?

If you had to pick one Bond movie where you had to be James Bond himself, which movie would you pick?

I think I'd go for Goldfinger.

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,883
    TSWLM. I'd be quite happy next to Anya in that Lotus. I would have wanted to make that jump in the pretitles.

Or GE. Natalya is a personal favourite. I would have also wanted to make the pretitles jump here too.

Or even FYEO. A moonlight swim with Melina could do wonders for me.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I'd loved to have been one of the guards ( with my looks, I'd never get the lead)
    Around Piz Gloria. I've always thought it was a beautiful location.
  • O6GO6G
    DrGorner wrote: »
    I'd loved to have been one of the guards ( with my looks, I'd never get the lead)
    Around Piz Gloria. I've always thought it was a beautiful location.
    Aw, you HAVE to be James Bond. I'm not talking about being the actor, I'm talking about actually being James Bond in one of the adventures :)

:)) Sorry misread your first post. Even Better I'd be Bond skiing around
    Piz Gloria. It's on my bucket list to visit it someday. :D
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    GoldenEye.
    LALD or CR! Torn between the two of them!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    MR

Let's face it, you get to travel around the world (USA, Venice, Rio, Brazil, ...), you travel into space - repeat: in space! - and you get to do some lovemaking in weightless conditions. Also, you're in the middle of a grotesque laser battle - in space!
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Thunderball!! Bahamas and Claudine Auger....
    FYEO I liked the idea of a midnite swim with Melina

LALD I would have fun with Ms Caruso and then Solitaire
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    OHMSS69 wrote: »
    FYEO I liked the idea of a midnite swim with Melina

LALD I would have fun with Ms Caruso and then Solitaire

May i change my post....

;)
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,333
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    MR

Let's face it, you get to travel around the world (USA, Venice, Rio, Brazil, ...), you travel into space - repeat: in space! - and you get to do some lovemaking in weightless conditions. Also, you're in the middle of a grotesque laser battle - in space!

This! You hit the nail on the head. Rio? Venice? SPACE?!? Drink champagne with Jaws?

Well...Here's to us @DarthDimi
    You might not be able to keep the champagne down, in
    The vomit comet. :))
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    LALD or CR! Torn between the two of them!

Similar dilemma myself but the lack of ball busting torture scenes in LALD swings it in it's favour for me.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,449
    MR

This! You hit the nail on the head. Rio? Venice? SPACE?!? Drink champagne with Jaws?

And you get to bed a woman called Holly Goodhead. :D @MooseWithFleas, what do you say? We launch ourselves into space, to a futuristic space station with the finest women on Earth, ready to repopulate our species? I'm going to need an agenda, and one that I'll be happy to follow. ;-)
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    If I could be in all I'd be so happy ! :D
    However, more seriously, I'm still hesitating between FRWL and GoldenEye. Well both, in the end.
    TB. Disturbing the fish in the Bahamas with Claudine Auger. It was so good for Sean, he retired there...
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    MR

And you get to bed a woman called Holly Goodhead. :D @MooseWithFleas, what do you say? We launch ourselves into space, to a futuristic space station with the finest women on Earth, ready to repopulate our species? I'm going to need an agenda, and one that I'll be happy to follow. ;-)

Here is our agenda @DarthDimi.

Step 1: Attempt Reentry
    Step 2: Repeat

Will you press Holly Goodhead to a cucumber sandwich?
    Good one Moose!

I'd probably choose Dr No, on the beach with Ursula Andress. Also, Goldfinger so I could see the inside of Fort Knox. And last but not least, Octopussy so I could fly the Bede Jet!
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,548
    I have to go with TB, too, not just because it's my favorite Bond film, but because it's also the one that causes him the least amount of distress.

Jet pack escape. Some time at a rejuvenation center, where I get to hook up with one of the therapists. The Bahamas. I have a hot assistant (Paula Caplan). I have Domino. And I even get to use sex against Fiona Volpe and then tell her, "What I did tonight was for King and country."
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,157
    I'd pick OHMSS any day. The ski chase with Barry's amazing music? Hell, yes.
  • Licence to Kill.

Short haired Carey Lowell was my first Bond girl crush so I'd also choose her at the end, like Dalts did. :x
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    CR. The beautiful Stephanie Broadchest, a poker game, a record setting flip in my Aston Martin, and getting my balls whipped by Le Chiffre. What more could I ask for?
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,727
    Thunderball, hands down.
    Effortlessly cool, slick and larger than life. Connery just nails it there and gets more punaani than any man needs, quite frankly. :D

Oh, that and the Bahamas B-)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    CR. The beautiful Stephanie Broadchest, a poker game, a record setting flip in my Aston Martin, and getting my balls whipped by Le Chiffre. What more could I ask for?

:-/

I'm sure that was tongue-in-cheek. But that scene alone took CR out of the running for me!
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    @TripAces Yeah, that was. But the Bahamas and Venice make up for it. Also, I'd like to do OHMSS. Piz Gloria looks like an awesome locale.