SPECTRE: Shooting Schedule (update 27.09.2015, may contain spoilers)

edited September 2015 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 11,119
I think it's time to create a separate topic about this. Just for those who like to search in an easy and fast way information that is solely related to the shooting of the film.

I for instance had to search heavily for below template, that I created. I posted it several times in the Production Timeline topic http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5144/spectre-production-timeline-mr-white-thomas-newman-return-title-song-artist-chosen#latest , but it's just to hard to search for it.

So as per @Marketto007 's latest information:
Sölden filming location schedule.

From December until February, Sölden will be one of the locations for SPECTRE.

10. – 12. Dec. 2014: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
07 – 10. Jan. 2015: 3S Cable Car and ICE Q Restaurant
12 – 13. Jan. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
09 – 17. Feb. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier

The exact dates and times of close downs and restrictions are not known yet because all depends of the weather condition.

Source: http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007-en
....this is the SHOOTING SCHEDULE AS OF 03.02.2015:

Short legend:
[CF] = Currently Filming
[FF]= Filming Finished
[TBF] = To Be Filmed

UNITED KINGDOM on-location shooting (total: 4 days, December) & Pinewood Studio-shooting (total: 35 days, December, January, February), also Shooting kick-off Dec. 8th 2015):
Buckinghamshire, Pinewood Studios [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting of SPECTRE, 08.12.2014. Typical Austrian Salzkammergut-boats transported to Pinewood]:
--> 08.12 until 14.12: Interior scenes Bond's apartment, main unit only [FF]
--> 19.01 until 17.02: Filming scenes inside Pinewood, that appear as Austria in film, main unit only [CF]
London, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel), Notting Hill, Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [location confirmed]:
--> 15.12 until 16.12: Boat scene with Rory Kinnear, on Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [FF]
--> 17.12 until 18.12: Notting Hill, exterior shots, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel) [FF]

MEXICO on-location shooting (total days: not known, May):
Mexico-City, Plaza de la Constitución, also called the "Zócalo", filming “The Day Of The Death” (Día de Muertos) celebrations with many extras [location confirmed]:
--> 01.05 until ??: Shots "Zócalo" for Pre-Credits Sequence, filming “Estrella” role [TBF]
Mexican desert? [location mentioned]

ITALY on-location shooting (total: 21 days, February & March, for Rome location):
Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II (street), Lungo Tevere (Boulevard along Tiber river), Ponte Visto (bridge), Piazza Trilussa, Villa Fiorano [location confirmed, from 19.02 till 12.03]:
--> 19.02 until 12.03: Car chase, with Aston Martin DB10, Fiat 500, parachutes [TBF]
--> 04.03 until 09.03: Exterior shots of cemetary di Verano, link to Vesper Lynd [TBF]
--> 09.03 until 12.03: Interior and exterior shots Villa Fiorano, Rome [TBF]
Vatican, Borgo Vittorio (street) [TBF]
Caserta, il Palazzo Reale di Caserta [location cancelled by EON]

MOROCCO on-location shooting (total: 15 days, April & June, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
Oujda, Oriental Desert Express, from Oujda to Bouarfa:
--> Summer/Fall 2014: Exterior shots of desert and Oriental Desert Express [FF]
Erfoud [TBF]
Tanger [TBF]
--> 01.06 until 10.06: Exterior shooting, large set being build on location
Casablanca [location cancelled by EON]
Marrakech, Atlas Mountains [location cancelled by EON]

AUSTRIA on-location shooting (total: 31 days, December, January & February, for all locations combined):
Obertilliach, East-Tirol. Large wooden alpine house, Gostenwald forest, Obertilliach village [location confirmed, 9 shooting days]:
--> 14.01 until 18.01: Action sequence with plane inside Gostenwald, location around "Bond House" [FF]
--> 16.01 until 17.01: Scenes shot inside Obertilliach, with actors Ben Whishaw and Detlef Bothe [FF]
--> 29.01 until 30.01: Continuation action sequence black airplane, wings cut off, 2nd unit only [FF]
Kartitsch, East-Tirol. Chase sequence on ski slopes with view over Kartitsch (well-known for families with kids), inside Kartitsch village [location confirmed, 3 shooting days]:
--> 02.02 until 04.02: Chase sequence on slope with skidoos, cars, ski's, pistenbullys (shovels), 2nd unit only [CF]
Sölden, West-Tirol. Kicked off shooting in Austria (10.12.2015). Ötztal Glacier Road at Rettenbachferner Glacier, Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 3S Cable Car & IceQ Restaurant, 3040m altitude at Gaislachkogl Mountain [location confirmed, 17 shooting days]:
--> 10.12 until 13.12: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier [FF]
--> 07.01 until 10.01: Sequences inside 3S Cable Car and IceQ Restaurant [FF]
--> 10.01 until 13.01: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Rettenbachbachferner Glacier [FF]
--> 09.02 until 17.02: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 2nd unit only [TBF]
Altaussee, Styria. Lake Altaussee, Jagdhaus Seewiese, log cabin villa [location confirmed, 2 shooting days]:
--> 05.01 until 06.01: Shooting at Salzkammergut-boat on Lake Altaussee, romantic scene [FF]
Sankt Lorenzen, Lesachtal, Wellnesshotel Tuffbad [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
Lienz, Grand Hotel Lienz [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
Lavant, Dolomiten Golf Hotel [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
Dachstein, Dachstein Glacier, Styria [location cancelled by EON]
Lesachtal, Carinthia [location cancelled by EON]

Comments

Don' forget that there is a main unit and a second unit.
  • Don' forget that there is a main unit and a second unit.

I try to update it as perfectly as possible hehe. I know now that next week they will be filming in Pinewood, Lake Altaussee (romantic sequence) and Sölden. If you have any information which unit is shooting where, please let me know :-).
    For 10–12. December we already have "Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier" and "Lake Altaussee, romantic scene". Will the former be done by the second unit and the latter by the main unit?

Also, will Mendes and the actors really already be filming in Austria next Wednesday?
  • Daniel Craig already filmed a train scene in Oujda, Morocco, expected to return again in June 2015..

source: http://t.co/aiVDUvAKXl
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 13,350
    Four months of prep - wow AND a career tribute. Can't wait to see how this all comes together.
  • Daniel Craig already filmed a train scene in Oujda, Morocco, expected to return again in June 2015..

source: http://t.co/aiVDUvAKXl

Yes, and it's this old, but romantic Oriental Desert Express, from Oujda to Bouarfa ;-)

So, hereby we can confirm this has already been filmed! By jolly :-P.
    MOROCCO (shooting days: 15 days, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    Oujda, Oriental Desert Express -Oujda to Bouarfa [filming finished]
    Erfoud [location confirmed]
    Tanger [location confirmed, 10 shooting days]

http://t.co/aiVDUvAKXl

"The production will return in June for a 10-day shoot with locations including Tangier and the desert.
  • Zekidk wrote: »
    MOROCCO (shooting days: 15 days, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    Tanger [location confirmed, 10 shooting days]

http://t.co/aiVDUvAKXl

"The production will return in June for a 10-day shoot with locations including Tangier and the desert.

Thanks @Zekidk
  • For 10–12. December we already have "Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier" and "Lake Altaussee, romantic scene". Will the former be done by the second unit and the latter by the main unit?

Also, will Mendes and the actors really already be filming in Austria next Wednesday?

I corrected this according to the headline on our MI6-HQ website. Still, I swore I heard these Austrians saying that they would come filming there this week...
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 11,119
    B4fojsAIcAAy6j2.jpg

So the crew is not only going to film at the Rettenbachferner glacier, but they were actually filming at the other glacier as well, the Tiefenbachferner :-)

The Tiefenbachferner is actually the bigger, more steeper glacier, as you can see on this map from the Sölden wintersports area:
    kaart-solden-web.jpg

And as you can see in my opening post....new info about the actual London locations for SPECTRE. As well as production/filming is being prepared, not only at the Rettenbachferner Glacier near Sölden, but also the larger, more steeper, Tiefenbachferner Glacier.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 11,119
    Small update, as this week there's a huge chunk of filming in London taking place:

--> River Thames,near Vauxhall Cross
    --> Camden
    --> Notting Hill

....this is the SHOOTING SCHEDULE AS OF 16.12.2014:

UNITED KINGDOM (shooting days: 7 days, exterior London, Shooting kick-off 08.12.2015):
    Buckinghamshire, Pinewood Studios [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting of SPECTRE, 08.12.2014. Typical Austrian Salzkammergut-boats transported to Pinewood]:
    --> 22.12 until 28.12: Interior shooting doubling for various locations (London, Altaussee)
    London, River Thames (Vauxhall Cross), Hilton Hotel (Notting Hill), Camden Lock (Quays) [currently filming]:
    --> 15.12 until 21.12: Exterior shooting London, on River Thames (Vauxhall Cross), Hilton Hotel (Notting Hill), Camden Lock (Quays)

MEXICO (shooting days: not known):
    Mexico-City? [location confirmed]
    Mexican desert? [location mentioned]

ITALY (shooting days: 21 days, for Rome location):
    Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II (street), Lungo Tevere (Boulevard along Tiber river), Ponte Visto (bridge) [location confirmed, from 19.02 till 12.03]:
    --> 19.02 until 12.03: Car chase, with Aston Martin DB10, Fiat 500, parachutes
    Vatican, Borgo Vittorio (street) [location confirmed]
    Caserta, il Palazzo Reale di Caserta [location cancelled by EON]

MOROCCO (shooting days: 25 days, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    Tanger [location confirmed, 10 shooting days]:
    --> 01.06 until 10.06: Exterior shooting, large set being build on location

AUSTRIA (shooting days: 50 days, for all locations combined):
    Obertilliach, East-Tirol, large wooden alpine house, forest of Obertilliach [location confirmed, 25 shooting days, +25 min. screentime in film, 3 to 7 days inside Obertilliach village]
    Sölden, West-Tirol, Rettenbachferner Glacier, Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 3S Cable Car, ICE Q Restaurant [location confirmed, 22 shooting days, kicks off shooting in Austria, starts 10.12.2015]:
    --> 10.12 until 12.12: Road up at & road tunnel at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier closed for production/filming
    --> 01.01 until 09.01: 3S Cable Car and ICE Q Restaurant
    --> 10.01 until 13.01: Road up at & road tunnel at the Rettenbachferner Glacier closed for production/filming
    --> 09.02 until 17.02: Road up at & road tunnel at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier closed for production/filming
    Altaussee (Lake Altaussee), Jagdhaus Seewiese, log cabin villa [location confirmed, 3 shooting days]:
    --> 06.01 until 07.01: Shooting at Salzkammergut-boat on Lake Altaussee, romantic scene
    Sankt Lorenzen, Lesachtal, Wellnesshotel Tuffbad [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
    Lienz, Grand Hotel Lienz [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
    Lavant, Dolomiten Golf Hotel [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
    Dachstein, Dachstein Glacier, Styria [location cancelled by EON]
    Lesachtal, Carinthia [location cancelled by EON]
  • I have a question regarding the Altaussee location. I heard the screenplay needed an unfrozen Lake Altaussee. But according to shooting schedule, they will start shooting there next Tuesday. But ehm, it's snowing there. And freezing too. Lake Altaussee might be completely frozen. So what are they going to do about that?
    They heat it up ;)

They Need to have a plan B for everything that asks for special outdoor conditions. Thankfully it's snowing and freezing. I was getting worried. They must have figured that one out beforehand for sure.
  • When do they arrive and start work in Austria?

I'm hoping for a barrage of set photos when filming kicks off again.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    They should arrive around the 7th of January in Solden. I don't think we'll see to much photos, as there is a lot of security around, but possibly a few photos everyday. All the best in the New Year. Aaron
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,160
    I have a question regarding the Altaussee location. I heard the screenplay needed an unfrozen Lake Altaussee. But according to shooting schedule, they will start shooting there next Tuesday. But ehm, it's snowing there. And freezing too. Lake Altaussee might be completely frozen. So what are they going to do about that?
    Latest webcam - looks fine:
    http://www.bergfex.at/loser/webcams/c1851/

And here's the ICE Q restaurant in Sölden, that will double for the lab:
    http://dk.bergfex.com/soelden/webcams/c3014/
    @Zekidk The lake looks fine
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Zekidk wrote: »
    I have a question regarding the Altaussee location. I heard the screenplay needed an unfrozen Lake Altaussee. But according to shooting schedule, they will start shooting there next Tuesday. But ehm, it's snowing there. And freezing too. Lake Altaussee might be completely frozen. So what are they going to do about that?

What lab?
    No lab. My bad. According to the scripts it's
    called the "Body and Soul Spa" intended for the super rich
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    No lab. My bad. According to the scripts s
    called the "Body and Soul Spa" intended for the super rich
    @ Zekidk correct me if I'm wrong, but the leaks can only be discussed on the leaks thread.
    edited January 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Mr White's hideout house looks creepy and cool

MODERATOR: Added Spoilers
    Hi everyone, have a look at this webcam:

http://webtv.feratel.com/webtv/?bgcolor=0061AE&color1=FFFFFF&color3=FFFFFF&color4=FFFFFF&color5=FFFFFF&design=960v2&c0=0&c2=0&c8=0&lg=de&pg=01202657-CEC7-4FDB-8B07-9387A8707204&t=1&cURL=oPZknQQSLkNj9/AfvaLxSg+YOOMYo8OCR7UemOt7rbMQ1RnRsAkqTgCrv+mufDbYOAT0graxkN3SEGGcmzAdGWYhe2/pv2RIqp+4nzd7bZxrwJfru8spvDzW8LFxsnrz5h3HNgnYu/6eLOKveYu5Nmr18m3p1wVKFNjyGkzu1lvg7nITvrC14rtzlYXciBOq

what do you think that brown - door like object in front of the ICE Q restuarant is, possibly installed for the James BOnd film, as I saw the hsutory of video and that isn't there. I think it is part of the set for the film

Looking forward to hearing from your opinion.

*Don't open if you don't want to see how it looks - potential spoiler*
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119

SPOILERRRR!!! I hate this. Sorry @Zekidk. You spoiled me tremendously in the new year X(. WHY is this so hard guys....WHY!!! Please go to that damned Sony Leaks thread instead.

Yes I know there might be some spoilers in this topic. But not the kind of Sony Leaks Spoilers!
    @Gustav_Graves it isn't a big spoiler, just two pictures?
    Gustav_Graves
    Well... it's not a lab. Just stay away from the spoiler tags and you should be fine.
    Gustav_Graves
    Well... it's not a lab. Just stay away from the spoiler tags and you should be fine.

I'm always staying away from the spoiler tags. But fact is, you didn't use any spoiler tag for that crucial word "lab". It basically gives away already the entire villain's scheme (or could). And if it's not a lab, then you already spoiled me with the fact that it is doubling for something else, perhaps something very crucial to the plot.

And @aaron819, you talk openly about "Mr White's hideout", without spoiler tags. I think that's not done either.

PLEASE be careful @Zekidk. This is your mistake. Not mine. But no hard feelings anymore...
    @Gustav_Graves I agree with you, I will control myself, from now on. Sorry once more. All the best in The New year. Aaron
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @Gustav_Graves I agree with you, I will control myself, from now on. Sorry once more. All the best in The New year. Aaron

All a happy new year :). Don't worry @aaron819.

I see your point, GG. What's in the script vs what is (common) knowledge if following the production and news closely, is increasingly becoming an issue. I will speak no further, until asked ;-)
    I slightly updated the shooting schedule, as we know now where the crew will filming in Mexico City. On the Plaza de la Constitución, also called the "Zócalo". I also added Notting Hill to the list, where exterior shots
    for Bond's apartment
    were filmed.