TWINE Gameboy Colour.

edited October 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 366
Hi, i came across a box in my house and i found a copy of The World Is Not Enough for Gameboy Colour. What has puzzled me about it, it comes in a old grey original gameboy cartridge /:-) I've looked online and i can only find copies of the game in the see through case.

Has anyone else got the same copy?

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I've been wondering this for a while now, does the Gameboy Color in the UK actually have "Colour" written on it, or "Color" like it does in the US?

And, if it's a Color/Colour game, it should have only come in a see-through case, not an original gray/grey.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I've been wondering this for a while now, does the Gameboy Color in the UK actually have "Colour" written on it, or "Color" like it does in the US?

Color, the American spelling.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Never knew there was a gameboy game of any of the Bond games. This news kind of makes me want to hunt them down now, since I found my game boy color a few weeks back.
    Never knew there was a gameboy game of any of the Bond games. This news kind of makes me want to hunt them down now, since I found my game boy color a few weeks back.
    007 Nightfire and Everything or Nothing are both on Gameboy Advance. I have EoN and my brother has NF. EoN actually has some good driving, but the ground levels with Bond are kind of difficult, surprisingly.
  • Funny isin't it, earlier today we had to watch our tongues on discussing new characters and skin color, and here we are back in similar territory, except it's just a game console, and you can have centipede or Tetris, maybe we should put this Gameboy Color contraption as a leading character in the next Bond film, and have it, black, white, red or yellow stripes and nobody would think anything of it, i.e. you could say what you want

Feel like I'm going down a one way street here, so

On the Original GB you could have, James Bond Junior and JB007 and on the advance, what's written above, and that's about it

I remember way back about 1983 there was even Bond games on 8-bit computers of the time, fun back then, but by todays standards.. X_X
    I will dig the game out tomorrow and get a photo of it.

I think i must have all the JB games for GB and GBA after EoN i just stopped buying bond games until i got QoS with my Xbox-360.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The best GB Bond game is simply called James Bond 007. It has an original story (using film characters) which takes Bond to China, the Sahara and many other locals. The story is pretty good compared to some recent endvours (*cough*Rogue Agent*cough*).
    The best GB Bond game is simply called James Bond 007. It has an original story (using film characters) which takes Bond to China, the Sahara and many other locals. The story is pretty good compared to some recent endvours (*cough*Rogue Agent*cough*).
    I sort of liked Rogue Agent despite the criticism it's received; I thought it was a neat way of combining the classic villains and locations into a video game. I loved the multiplayer with all of the classic maps, which surprisingly hasn't been done in any other Bond video game except this one and Nightfire.
    I didn't hate the gameplay (with the exception of the stupidity of only allowing you the weapons you could hold in your hands, one of the best things about the original GoldenEye was that you could hold every weapon in the game), but I detested the story so much. I'm sorry, but Dr. No, Goldfinger and Scaramanga were in three different movies for a damn good reason: they just didn't work well together.

And, I never really played multiplayer much, for no reason whatsoever, actually.
    Sorry for taking so long in getting an image up....but here it is.

http://i43.tinypic.com/iondjo.jpg

A Game Boy Colour game in a Normal GB case.
    Shouldn't the cartridge read "Gameboy" not "Game"?
    Yes, all other GB games i have read Gameboy.

I've looked all over online and i can't find my copy.
    Is it a custom made cart?
    No, It's the cart i got with it when i got it back 2001 in HMV (or it might of been Virgin Megastore)
    That's just weird. I wonder how it ever passed production that way.