Spectre Fan Arts

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Loved it this last one @Haserot.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I am very impressed with the artistic talents of the posters here. Great work!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Really good, @haserot =D>
    HASEROT wrote: »
    bond242015_zps6475958d.jpg

That is teriffic! =D>
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Alright, after seeing the great posters other members have posted, I had to get in on this. My first effort, with Christoph Waltz as you-know-who:

15703606329_3fd3e3da36_o.png

More to come...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Nice work. I want to see this film.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @haserot, those last two posters blew me away and gave me a David Fincher feel, which is a great thing. Very well done.

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, excellent job, as usual. Now we're back to this 'The Garden Of Death' title, which last time - if I remember correctly - had us dreaming about a finale that would involve Bond and the villain duking it out in a big hedge maze. Imagine how intense that would be. Mmm.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @haserot, those last two posters blew me away and gave me a David Fincher feel, which is a great thing. Very well done.

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, excellent job, as usual. Now we're back to this 'The Garden Of Death' title, which last time - if I remember correctly - had us dreaming about a finale that would involve Bond and the villain duking it out in a big hedge maze. Imagine how intense that would be. Mmm.

Yes, that would be one moment where I'd be proud if someone (I'm lookin' at you, Mendes) took the idea and ran with it. I wouldn't even ask to be credited, as long as the set piece was intense and well done.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 96
    I had an idea last night and I've finally completed it. I decided to turn my 'A High Time to Kill' poster into a Bond 24 fan poster. Hope you like it...
    bond_24_teaser_poster_by_galasilva-d87wog5.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Sheer brilliance all over the place!
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 1,552
    My take on "Garden of Death"
    tumblr_nft0xwQ1mU1rv0z1no1_500.jpg tumblr_nft0xwQ1mU1rv0z1no2_500.jpg
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399
    keeping with my TPOAL design...

bond242015-3_zps3e2f9074.jpg
    I tried out two variations on the same design, one with a title and the other with a tagline of sorts:

15294016443_f09109c4d9_o.jpg

15913023662_130e2998e0_o.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I tried out two variations on the same design, one with a title and the other with a tagline of sorts:

15294016443_f09109c4d9_o.jpg

15913023662_130e2998e0_o.jpg

Bloody genius!!
  • Not long before the title is revealed! Since i doubt it will be Risico, I might as well put this together :
    baw03.jpg
    Hope you'll like it !
    Ytterbium wrote: »
    Not long before the title is revealed! Since i doubt it will be Risico, I might as well put this together :
    baw03.jpg
    Hope you'll like it !

Now that is very cool! B-)
    Not long before the title is revealed! Since i doubt it will be Risico, I might as well put this together :
    baw03.jpg
    Hope you'll like it !

that is an amazing poster makes me kind of upset they arent using risico
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    Risico007 wrote: »
    baw03.jpg
    Hope you'll like it !

How do you know they're not gonna title it Risico? Some people seem to thinking that Bond 24 is gonna be slightly based on Risico anyway so why not make the title that.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal

COOL!! Congrats. Great work. :-j

COOL!! Congrats. Great work. :-j

sorry ... wrong smiley!!!
    ^:)^ This is it!
    Risico007 wrote: »
    baw03.jpg
    Hope you'll like it !

Very nice ... and i have a feeling this will be the title!!
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 269
    Hoping 'Risico' or 'Property of a Lady' will be used as a title, here is another attempt at a Bond24 poster !
    bow.jpg
    Hope you'll like it (and that this amazing cast will be in the film !)
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    quote="Ytterbium;392559"]Hoping 'Risico' or 'Property of a Lady' will be used as a title, here is another attempt at a Bond24 poster !
    bow.jpg
    Hope you'll like it (and that this amazing cast will be in the film !)[/quote]
    Great and efficient work! It would be great if the title is revealed as 'The Property Of A Lady' tomorrow :)
  • Great works :)
  • No need to say I love the new logo and title !
    So let's forget what I did before. Here is how it should have been !
    Hope you'll like it !
    spectrecover.jpg
    spectre1.jpg
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    BCSdll8.jpg
    tumblr_ng2jh9EA2q1rv0z1no1_500.jpg
    JCRendle wrote: »
    tumblr_ng2jh9EA2q1rv0z1no1_500.jpg

Pizz Gloria!! The best JB Movies location of all time. And that John Barry OST! And the beautiful Tracy Di Vicenzo and the menancing Savala's Blofeld. No doubt my favourite Bond film. If this manages to be a modern day's OHMSS .... it will be awesome!
    Great poster!! ^:)^
    Pizz Gloria!! The best JB Movies location of all time. And that John Barry OST! And the beautiful Tracy Di Vicenzo and the menancing Savala's Blofeld. No doubt my favourite Bond film. If this manages to be a modern day's OHMSS .... it will be awesome!
    Great poster!! ^:)^
    Thank you :D
    spectre-poster-1.jpg
    A quick re-design, but as soon as I have some time I'll create something fresh.

It's nice to see some talented designers creating Bond posters, very nice work.