Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Dalton12 wrote: »
    Civil War probably began in Avengers Assemble when Stark and Cap were pretty much at each other straight away. The seeds for conflicting ideology's between them were planted there ;)

Good observation skills. :)

Thank you, Marvel have been very meticulous from the start. Not including The Incredible Hulk

;))

Not true. The device that holds the Super Soldier Serum has the words 'vita rays' on the label. Cap in Winter Soldier is much more in line with the abilities Blonsky shows off than in First Avenger or The Avengers.
  • Dalton12 wrote: »
    Civil War probably began in Avengers Assemble when Stark and Cap were pretty much at each other straight away. The seeds for conflicting ideology's between them were planted there ;)

Good observation skills. :)

Thank you, Marvel have been very meticulous from the start. Not including The Incredible Hulk

;))

Not true. The device that holds the Super Soldier Serum has the words 'vita rays' on the label. Cap in Winter Soldier is much more in line with the abilities Blonsky shows off than in First Avenger or The Avengers.
    Valid point with regards to Caps ability in Winter Soldier.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 1,107
    AVENGERS 2: AGE OF ULTRON - Official Extended Trailer #2 (2015) [HD]
    Mel Gibson Would Take Robert Downey Jr. Up On His IRON MAN 4 Directing Offer
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=110930
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Love the Pinocchio reference in that trailer.
    Mel Gibson Would Take Robert Downey Jr. Up On His IRON MAN 4 Directing Offer
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=110930
    That would definitely lure me into the cinema!

AVENGERS 2: AGE OF ULTRON - Official Extended Trailer #2 (2015) [HD]

Awfully long wait! Looks well worth it though!!!
    RUSH Star Daniel Brühl Joins The Cast Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR In A Villainous Role

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=111091
    VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch Claims 'I Don't Know About' Playing Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=111112
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Pffft we all know how reliable an actor's plausible denials are.
    So, why are they fighting against each other again? Thor going for Tony´s throat, ok, Tony can be provoking. But why Hulk against IM? Because so many fans wanted to see the Hulk buster suit? I don´t get it, someone turn my lights on, please.
    when you watch the movie then you'll know.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    My own assumptions:

Thor, I think, is not trying to hurt him. For some reason, I think it's a game. I don't know why, but something about that scene just screams red herring to me.

Scarlet Witch has Hulk seeing something that's not there, so he goes wild. Tony steps in to stop him. Be cool if Scarlet Witch makes Hulk see the Abomination, so Tim Roth gets a cameo.

Again, just assumptions. I'm likely horribly wrong.
    My own assumptions:

Thor, I think, is not trying to hurt him. For some reason, I think it's a game. I don't know why, but something about that scene just screams red herring to me.

Scarlet Witch has Hulk seeing something that's not there, so he goes wild. Tony steps in to stop him. Be cool if Scarlet Witch makes Hulk see the Abomination, so Tim Roth gets a cameo.

Again, just assumptions. I'm likely horribly wrong.

You are right about Hulk I read one interview with Ruffalo and he confirmed it.
    Really? Cool.
    Poor Hulk :(
    Frank Grillo's Crossbones Is Reportedly Main Antagonist Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/staypuffed/news/?a=111142
  • @Dalton12 Interesting, seemed set it up in Winter Soldier
    Would appear Cap will die in Civil War, all the pieces are in place, Agent 13 already being established also. Civil War has the the potential to be the most emotionally dramatic Marvel film.
    @Dalton12 Interesting, seemed set it up in Winter Soldier
    Would appear Cap will die in Civil War, all the pieces are in place, Agent 13 already being established also. Civil War has the the potential to be the most emotionally dramatic Marvel film.

Yes I agree.
    Funny and true :)

i2rpsl.gif
    Only because Marvel tried to prove themselves. Marvel didn't start seeing "franchise" in their eyes for a long time, and took it very slow, only a couple ties between films. DC looked at one movie, threw up all their cards, and decided "we're gonna plan the next six years of entertainment". And that one movie, while commercially successful, has been bashed by a great many people. Clearly, the only thing DC cares about is the dollar signs, while Marvel cares about making good movies.
  • I thought the Batman Graphic novels the best. I think one Batman Graphic novel i like is the one with Hush because you find out that the riddler was behind the whole thing.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yes!
    Yes!

That's what I think too.

I thought this was confirmed a while ago.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Many weeks ago.
    Yeah, thought as much.
    It was only confirmed that he was in talks. Among 100 other people.
    I seem to remember that it was actually confirmed then they tried to backtrack a bit but it was already obvious he had been cast.