How Will You Tackle Bond 25?

13»

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399
    (deleted)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'll be treading very, very, very lightly on this site (and all other sites - mainly the comments sections) as filming begins. I still stand with the prospect that I'll only watch each trailer once or twice, but we'll see.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'll be treading very, very, very lightly on this site (and all other sites - mainly the comments sections) as filming begins. I still stand with the prospect that I'll only watch each trailer once or twice, but we'll see.

I don't know about that, mate. When the Skyfall official trailer hit the web I'm pretty sure you were responsible for at least 15 million of its 20 some million views. I of course was responsible for the rest. ;)
    I will rush out and get the Entertainment Weekly or any magazines that has articles on the film. I will eat up the press conference if and when Babs and MGW finally does it. I will read all articles on the cast and info on the girls. I may try to avoid the chat rooms in regards to the film, I don't want any spoilers.

Then finally, I will see the film the first weekend it opens with the Mrs.
    Everything must be known instantly
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I probably shouldn't tackle it, I might break it. =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Murdock wrote: »
    I probably shouldn't tackle it, I might break it. =))

Well played, agent Murdock, well played.

rimshot.gif
    I will enjoy the trailers and casting/location news but that's really it. Also I'd like to gather an opinion on something.

For the past couple of films, EON has been releasing them early in the UK. I completely understand why they do this. I do. But here in the states, it's VERY hard to not find spoilers from the film. I basically stayed off the internet for those two weeks for Skyfall but I still found out a couple of things I really didn't want to know. In my opinion, for a movie with such a wide general interest, it really does well to release it in the major markets at the same time. Nolan's Batman films did this as do many other major franchise releases. Just my opinion but I want to see what others think. Especially since Bond 24 will again be done the same way as the last couple of films.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2016 Posts: 4,415
    I hope this time no mistakes as with Madeline and Mr White be spoiled in the trailer.
    But there also be things "lucky" difrent in the movie. Why Bond was in Mexico was much difrent. The joke was not spoiled, as well the later joke in Rome or Hinx gimmick.
    Not sure until we have some official news to start with? But either way I am eager for another installment!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I just want Bond 25. :-SS