Tom Ford tf108 in silver frame with blue lens

edited February 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 3
hi there. i'm looking for Tom Ford TF108 Sunglasses with blue lens that Craig wore in QoS if anyone has a pair for sale. Thanks

Comments

Where you located ? my ones in good condition except the case that had TOM FORD ))& James Bond in silver text has now faded , but the inside text is still 100%
  • hey I'm looking for some also ...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I, too, have been looking for a pair for quite some time, and the cheapest ones I can find (in the United States) are about $250-$300, if anyone cares to sell me a pair for less/close to that price.
  • Good luck, they seem to have become horribly expensive, if you can find any.

Here's a pic of mine, just to be annoying.... ;-)

DSC01409.jpg
    @Commander_Skyfall, what's your address? I have to stop by, deep in the middle of the night, for something. :D
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    @Commander_Skyfall, what's your address? I have to stop by, deep in the middle of the night, for something. :D

Skyfall Lodge,
    Glencoe,
    Scotland.

I'll be there.
  • [img][/img]

I have a pair but not for sale

Why is the starting price so high?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    For a used pair of shades, a price tag for over half a grand starting price, especially on eBay is a deal breaker.
    I bought them 1 year ago in a little shop in a small city in France, but I didn't know that it was some famous sunglasses, and to be honest I never used it, there is no sun here, I left France and I'm living in London now xD... A friend of mine noticed the box in my house and tell me what was this sunglasses and that was a great news !! I heard that model is no longer available in store and if I you know someone ready to buy it for a good price, I'm selling it, there are really in perfect condition but the lens is not blue but black bright. Because I know myself, if I start to use it, after 1 year, either I will lost it or break it ! xD
    My email: [email protected]
    @emiliano, the last time I checked, I do believe you can find them online still. I got to the point of finding them around $250, which was a lot less than the original selling price. Still, I could never bring myself to buy them at such a price.
  • mudz112 wrote:
    hi there. i'm looking for Tom Ford TF108 Sunglasses with blue lens that Craig wore in QoS if anyone has a pair for sale. Thanks