The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    @dominicgreene, can you refrain from spamming the thread, thank you.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    A SHADOW ON TOP
  • Forever Is Not Enough or Forever Isn't Enough (FINE) and I would have under the o on Forever 007
    These words should be banned from all future Bond movie titles:

Forever
    Never
    Death
    Die
    Diamond
    Gold
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    These words should be banned from all future Bond movie titles:

Forever
    Never
    Death
    Die
    Diamond
    Gold

100% agree.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 655
    Hi Guys, The last time I logged into here was when bond 23 title was announced. That was on November 3rd 2012.

So in two weeks on Monday, or sometime next month, will we be treated to the Bond 24 title or rumours. ?

Thought I would ask your opinions on when we should hear about the title. Also, what you predict Bond 24 will be called. My thoughts are Risico, Property of a Lady, Maybe. ?

Bond 23 title was announced on November 3rd 2012.

What are the chances of BOND 24 title been announced . or next month sometime ?

Predictions on bond 24 title date
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I've merged you post into this thread Gareth as they really cover the same topic.

The title Skyfall was registered online one month before production began, in October 2011, if the same applies this time we should hear something soon, at the start of November.
    Ive got a question, when could bond 24 title be announced. As skyfall announced in novmber 3rd. THATS 2 WEEKS ON MONDAY GUYS!!!!!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    That was when production on the film began, in this case it would be December 2014.

Also, see my above post.
    I remember watching the unveiling at London.
    Bond 24 titles. My made up titles. Although it could be Risico or Property of a lady, below are some of my titles I thought of. Some may be bad and good. Let me know what you think. I will update over time.

Shadowy Service.
    The last bullet counts
    Time never lasts
    A way of death
    Kill once again

Walecs wrote: »
    I kinda like Shadowy Service.

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Cold Impact

(reg. plane crash in the alps)
    Walecs wrote: »
    thanks,

Ive also updated my list.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    edited October 2014 Posts: 308
    Diamonds Never Lie
    The Darkest Night
    Blood in your Barrel
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Life Has No Tomorrow.
  • RC7RC7
    Blood in your Barrel

Stick a question mark on the end of this and it's not a stretch to imagine it plastered across an NHS pamphlet.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Blackfriar
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    RC7 wrote: »
    Blood in your Barrel

Stick a question mark on the end of this and it's not a stretch to imagine it plastered across an NHS pamphlet.
    LOL Thats another way to look at it :)

• edited October 2014 Posts: 2,593
    tessier wrote: »
    These awful non-Fleming title suggestions simple highlight how brilliant Ian Fleming was. I remember reading this phrase somewhere in a Fleming novel "A World Without Want". Top that!

It is difficult to think of a good Bond title. There are good suggestions for non Bond movies but just don't sound like a Bond title. "World Without Want" is a good Bond title but I wonder if it sounds too much like "The World Is Not Enough". I wouldn't be against this title though. If I remember correctly, "World Without Want" is the bar in the Moonraker novel where the shooting took place and where Bond had a drink on the way to Drax's place.

''Property of a Lady'' is still one I want. I like ''Risico'' too. I wonder if the media would criticise the latter title, but who cares about them. :)

If they think of an interesting, original name for the villain, then they could name the movie after him/her. This hasn't been done in eons.

Reverend Rain

It's a pity they want nothing to do with the Gardner books. Some of his books have great titles. E.g. For Special Services, COLD (Children of the Last Days - the full name would be better), Icebreaker, Role of Honour, Brokenclaw (the name of the villain), Nobody Lives Forever, Never Send Flowers, The Man From Barbarossa.

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399
    (deleted)
    One life to Live.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399
    (deleted)
    "One Life To Live" is a pretty good title. I would rather though that they leave out the words: Live, Die, and Kill.
    Ive just thought of some more.
    A way we Die

Spy of Shadows

For Queen and Country
    HASEROT wrote: »
    Murdock wrote: »
    One life to Live.

D'OH! >:P
    Ive got a question, when could bond 24 title be announced. As skyfall announced in novmber 3rd. THATS 2 WEEKS ON MONDAY GUYS!!!!!

Could be announced then or maybe not for several months into next year.

• Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    edited October 2014 Posts: 432
    How about merging Shatterhand and Hammerhead together. Something like Shatterhead
  • Bounine wrote: »
    Ive got a question, when could bond 24 title be announced. As skyfall announced in novmber 3rd. THATS 2
    WEEKS ON MONDAY GUYS!!!!!

Could be announced then or maybe not for several months into next year.

Carnt see it been moonths into next year myself. As they begin filming end of this year, and they'll have to be annocuning the cast officialy, and when they do, the title is revealed.