Helen McCrory

in Actors Posts: 14,800
I know she only played a small role in Skyfall, but I am going to see her tonight on stage (well, a live broadcast for me) in Medea. So I thought we could discuss her work as an actress here. I am really looking forward to it.

Comments

Excellent actress. She'd have made an excellent Moneypenny imo.
  • Perfect casting in Skyfall.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I love her SF line "Am I straining your attention?"
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited September 2014 Posts: 5,080
    She was excellent as Narcissa Malfoy in the Potter series. Being a fanatic of series, I currently own a replica of the wand she used in the films.

And she was just as good as Clair Dowar, I hope she returns in Bond 24, as I can easily see a part for her.
  • She was excellent as Narcissa Malfoy's in the Potter series. Being a fanatic of series, I currently own a replica of the wand she used in the films.

And she was just as good as Clair Dowar, I hope she returns in Bond 24, as I can easily see a part for her.

Great comments. I think she would be great in a recurring role.

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    You can see her in Penny Dreadful...

And more in season 2... ;)
    She was excellent as Narcissa Malfoy's in the Potter series. Being a fanatic of series, I currently own a replica of the wand she used in the films.

I didn't know it was her. I just got back from Medea. A-MA-ZING! And Helen McCrory was fantastic in the title role.