David Arnold's Shaken & Stirred (?)

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited September 2011 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 3,277
Hello experts, I would like to know where the album "Shaken And Stirred" was recorded. I know it was in London, but someone knows in which studio? Thanks.

xxx

Comments

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    'Air Studios' my friend, for the most part but Arnold also recorded artists in various venues with regards to the vocals, hope this kinda helps you. :-)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks Monsieur Aubergine, I may go there by the end of December to a quick photo in my London Bond tour. Thanks...

xxx
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This "album" was absolute trash in my opinion. I found myself unable to get through any of the songs completely except for Iggy Pop's rendition of 'We Have All The Time In The World', and that was only because I wanted to see what he did with it(I wasn't impressed). It felt like a disgrace to my love of the themes to listen to the "album", and it completely ruined all the best tracks from 'From Russia With Love', to 'Nobody Does it Better'. Absolutely shameful and I can see why many want Arnold out of the picture where Bond is concerned.