Whicker's World 1967 Bond wants a Woman They said But Three Would Do....

edited July 2014 in General Discussion Posts: 57
The full documentary from 1967 I just posted on You tube. Not sure how long it will be there so ..please share and enjoy this great and rare documentary is one of a kind ...

Whicker's World 1967 Bond wants a Woman They said But Three Would Do....

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Thank you - I've never seen the full thing before so I look forward to seeing it!
    Your welcome.
    Enjoy!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Good work Sir. I too have only seen snippets if this.
    Would've been nice if it could have been included on the YOLT bluray for the 50th but obviously that would've been asking far too much.

How did you stumble across it may I ask?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Would've been nice if it could have been included on the YOLT bluray for the 50th but obviously that would've been asking far too much.

It is. Also on the UE DVD.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Samuel001 wrote:

It is. Also on the UE DVD.

I haven't got round to watching the video posted by @macdrummer yet but he states 'the full documentary'.

That's not what is offered here, nor on the slapdash identical bluray release: http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/dvd/ue_yolt.php3

Alas it looks like its berm taken down already. Someone still too worried about their commercial rights on a near 50 year old TV documentary to let a handful of us sad Bond geeks view it, although clearly not worried enough to do a deal with EON to include it on the disc.

Although a more credible hypothesis is that EON have bought the rights off the BBC but are holding it back for the 4K DVD release (probably conveniently just in time for B24) to rinse us again with new extra footage 'just discovered' in their archive.
    It is the full version.
    The 'real mcccoy' ...

It was posted on the BBC site at the time of the 50th anniversary. It wasn't available for download ..but with a little bit of investigating....about certain softwares ...I got it eventually. I believe its quite rare.. and its still the original version that aired in 66/67..so don't expect any digitalized version. At least not yet.... I do have a better version, but in all honesty its negligible if you can really tell the difference.
    Share as much as you like.It may not be around for long ....Enjoy.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Thanks again @macdrummer for your sterling work in making this available. I will watch it in full soon as I have always wanted to see the full thing.
    Your very welcome. Hope you enjoy.
    Anyone who still wants to see this and cant let me know and I can post an up to date link if the other one is not working. ;)