The 2nd Annual MI6 Community Awards *Nominations For Biggest Dalton Bond Fan*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited June 2014 in Trivia & Games Posts: 28,694
Here is where you will post your nominations for who you think should be in the running for Biggest Dalton Bond fan in the awards.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    My nomination goes to @DarthDimi this time.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I know it's self-serving, but I gotta nominate myself. :P
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @MajorDSmythe.
    Murdock wrote:

Really? That guy? I'm actually voting him for Biggest Brosnan fan.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @MajorDSmythe.
    Murdock wrote:

Save that for me. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I nominate @thelivingroyale.
    Murdock wrote:
    @MajorDSmythe.
    Murdock wrote:

Save that for me. ;)

And by "me," Murdock meant me. *points to self, nodding and smiling*
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited June 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Oh it will be a group nomination for Getafix on the biggest Brosnan fan thread, I feel. Count me in. ;) (Although I dare say, @Thunderfinger, is dying to be nominated on that one, too).

Meanwhile, Dalton nominations march on.
    Everyone I wanted to nominate has been nominated already!

Actually, wait, how has nobody nominated @Baltimore_007 yet?

Honoured, I am.
    Although, I am writing an entire novelization of GE based on Dalton, after all...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Smythe definitely.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    And what about our resident, hard-boiled state trooper @Master_Dahark?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,879
    I have no choice but to nominate myself, because I REALLY don't want to be on Tim's bad side.

Just kidding though- and I agree @0Brady- the biggest fan has to be @Master_Dahark. You just have to look at all his Dalton fan arts to discover this truth. Oh, and:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/486/timothy-dalton-as-oo7-final-update-done/p1
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I'll give a vote for...It begins and ends with @MajorDSmythe
  • Oh it will be a group nomination for Getafix on the biggest Brosnan fan thread, I feel. Count me in. ;)

Seconded. Or thirded. Or fifthed. Whatever. Yes, I'll take the fifth...

Plenty of candidates here. Most have been mentioned. I'd like to add @luds though. He's a firm Dalts loyalist.
    @majorDSmythe is the obvious choice I think though.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I have a Dalton tattoo on my scrotum.

Ok, I'll leave.
    DarthDimi wrote:

Ok, I'll leave.

Alright, don't get teste.
    DarthDimi wrote:

Ok, I'll leave.

That's nothing. You should see where my Brosnan tattoo is...

Creasy47 wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:

Ok, I'll leave.

That's nothing. You should see where my Brosnan tattoo is...

No need, most of us have unfortunately already seen it. I'll never be able to erase the memory from my mind of when you, in a drunken stupor, stripped completely nude at the 2012 MI6C Christmas party. That's the last time I let you mix eggnog and mojitos together and then leave you unattended.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, oh, that's riiiiiight! Wow, I completely forgot. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I can't recall all the events of that night, but I apologize, and I do hope you appreciate the beautiful tattoo work that Rocco did for me when it came to that specific placement of Brosnan.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, oh, that's riiiiiight! Wow, I completely forgot. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I can't recall all the events of that night, but I apologize, and I do hope you appreciate the beautiful tattoo work that Rocco did for me when it came to that specific placement of Brosnan.

I'm not shocked you don't remember: you were hammered seven days from Sunday! And we most certainly didn't need to see you stand up on @QBranch's dinner table and make Pierce wink over and over when you clenched up a certain part of your body. :-&
    Creasy47 wrote:

I'm not shocked you don't remember: you were hammered seven days from Sunday! And we most certainly didn't need to see you stand up on @QBranch's dinner table and make Pierce wink over and over when you clenched up a certain part of your body. :-&

Well I thought it was hilarious and full of talent. No wonder nobody tried the eggnog or mojitos that night, it's because you all didn't want to end up like me.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

Well I thought it was hilarious and full of talent. No wonder nobody tried the eggnog or mojitos that night, it's because you all didn't want to end up like me.

And naturally we all needed to be sober so that we could videotape you for a future blackmail opportunity.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    That's what I love about this community. It's based on blackmail and underground processing of tattoos in regions where the sun doesn't shine.

B-)
    I love you guys. I can always rely on you for support, tattoo opinions, and blackmail!
    I have "0" and "7" tattooed on my buttocks.

(Too much?) ;-)
    I have "0" and "7" tattooed on my buttocks.

(Too much?) ;-)

But you're missing anot--oh...you have style, my friend.