The 2nd Annual MI6 Community Awards *Nominations For The Biggest Brosnan Bond Fan*

Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
edited July 2014 in Trivia & Games Posts: 40,372
Here is where you may place your nomination for who you think deserves the title for the biggest Brosnan Bond fan. Remember, these are nominations only - not voting - so try to nominate whoever you think deserves this award the most.

Comments

• edited June 2014 Posts: 3,564
    I'll nominate @4EverBonded.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I'll nominate @Murdock for biggest Brozza fan.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

I accept the honour. Too bad he is out of the elimination game already, and it was against my will as you know.

I nominate @chrisisall.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    @Murdock is my top choice, but @Creasy and @chrisisall are great fans as well...So, @Murdock.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Creasy47 gets my nomination, easily.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited June 2014 Posts: 40,372
    @Creasy47 gets my nomination, easily.

Thank you, you kind devil, you.

I'll nominate @00Beast.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 1,595
    I nominate @Creasy47... or wait... if you've already been nominated was that pointless? I'm dumb.
    I nominate @Creasy47... or wait... if you've already been nominated was that pointless? I'm dumb.

I think some people have been nominated numerous times already, so thanks! Feel free to save that for the actual voting thread. ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

There's really no set limit to how many members you can name. This is only nominations, so feel free to mention as many as you think of that you find worthy of the title.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 45,489
    AstonLotus should win this. I nominate him.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Thanks for the nominations guys, I'm honored! :D
    R7rmv68.jpg
    @Murdock

...that is the greatest thing in the history of time. Fire? Water? The presidency? I don't even know what those things are, because look at that picture.
    @Creasy47 thanks, This is one of my vacation photo's from when I traveled back to 1995 to photobomb GoldenEye! ;)
    Murdock wrote:
    @Creasy47 thanks, This is one of my vacation photo's from when I traveled back to 1995 to photobomb GoldenEye! ;)

The only question is: are you running from James or chasing after my wife?...and it better be the former, or I'll have to pay off everyone here to NOT vote for you. ;-)
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

The only question is: are you running from James or chasing after my wife?...and it better be the former, or I'll have to pay off everyone here to NOT vote for you. ;-)

Neither, I was trying to catch a train. :))
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    That is very impressive, @Murdock. well done, sir!
    Murdock wrote:
    Thanks for the nominations guys, I'm honored! :D
    R7rmv68.jpg

Is this due to the elimination game?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I think he's a little bit more of a Brosnan fan than I, so
    @Murdock.
    chrisisall wrote:
    I think he's a little bit more of a Brosnan fan than I, so
    @Murdock.

I vote for the inclusion of @Murdock also.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @Murdock is the biggest Brosnan fan, simply because he put himself in the DAD poster. Who else would want to be Brosnan in DAD? Now THAT'S DADication! :))
    QBranch wrote:
    @Murdock is the biggest Brosnan fan, simply because he put himself in the DAD poster. Who else would want to be Brosnan in DAD? Now THAT'S DADication! :))

Yes, we need all sorts of members from every hue here on this community. I mean I love Never Send Flowers. ;)
    Agreed, @Dragonpol! My love for A View to a Kill must certainly raise some eyebrows!
    Agreed, @Dragonpol! My love for A View to a Kill must certainly raise some eyebrows!

Not mine! I'm right there with you. :-)
    Creasy47 wrote:

Not mine! I'm right there with you. :-)

I love it too!

I always buzz mine off before I watch a Moore Bond film to avoid this kind of thing.

I always buzz mine off before I watch a Moore Bond film to avoid this kind of thing.

Very sensible there - playing it safe.

You make joke, yes?
    edited June 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Dragonpol wrote:

You make joke, yes?
    No, they're right. Between @CraigisnotBond and @MajorDSmythe, this competition is basically over. @Germanlady doesn't even stand a chance with those two nominated. I'ver rarely seen such big Craig devotees in my life. I just had a conversation with MajorD and he kept going on and on passionately about how Daniel made him completely forget any Dalton ever did he was so good, and that the Craig era (especially QoS) were the best Bond films ever made. He was also quite adamant to add that Vesper is the best Bond girl and that a blonde Bond was the best thing that could have happened to the franchise since Dalton left the role. What a change of heart that man has had after all this time.