Worst superhero moments of all time.

Comments

RogueAgent wrote:
    I did mention Barman and Robin but I'm also thinking Superman IV: The Quest For Peace.....

Barman and Robin? ;) :))

Holy Heinekan!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Willy you rock. :)) =D>
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Holy Hangover, more like...

Batman-Drunk.jpg

Batman-Drunk.jpg

"Joker, you're my best friend. I bloody love you." *hiccup*
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Batman could never resist challenging his enemies to the infamous "Gotham Crawl".

Batman-Drunk.jpg

OMG! Batman mugged and Robined!!!!! :O
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Batman-Drunk.jpg

I bet everybody he sees has got two faces.
  • Hmmm, seems I made a typo. My apologies :\">
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 6,432
    The juggernaut in The last stand, nothing is good about how they treated this character.

The Wolverine - Adamantium is indestructible and cuts through any metal, though i can only assume majority of people fighting Logan in this film have Adamantium swords.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yeah, the Juggernaut was one of the worst parts of 'The Last Stand,' especially when he barrels through the group during the finale and the bowling ball pin fall sound effect occurs. So bad.
    It wasn't that bad. Not like a SLIDE WHISTLE or anything. :))
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Yeah, the Juggernaut was one of the worst parts of 'The Last Stand,' especially when he barrels through the group during the finale and the bowling ball pin fall sound effect occurs. So bad.

That is bad just watching that scene now, The Last stand is ok if you take it at face value. Though everytime i watch it i can't help think what a waste, could have done so much better. Juggernaut fighting Colossus would have added something in context of the movie, Rogue utterly wasted should have had her absorb Dark Phoenixs powers.
    Hmmm, seems I made a typo. My apologies :\">

Don't worry about it, it has spawned alot of good humour! :-bd
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Batman-Drunk.jpg

@OBradyMOBondfanatic, is that you?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2014 Posts: 28,694

Batman-Drunk.jpg

@OBradyMOBondfanatic, is that you?

I am a proud teetotaler my friend, so no. And that's not really Batman either. Bruce-er, I mean Batman himself was playing poker with me that night. His bat glare is a great false tell, by the way. It's actually pants-wetting terrifying to be honest.

98748b271c324364836e58a77e3c94747bbeab4c_m.gif
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I know, I lost two grand to him last month. Curiously, the Wayne Foundation got a $2000 charity donation the next day...
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 4,813
    The worst Superhero movie moment for me has to be the 1979 Captain America TV- movie. If you haven't seen it, here's what you need to know:

It's not freaking Captain America.

It's Captain America's SON, who also happens to be named Steve Rogers- and when he gets the 'super soldier formula' (called F.L.A.G.G. in this version,) he wears an outfit like.... THIS:

captain767676761979_cap_03.jpg

I really don't know what the hell they were thinking. This was more Evel Knievel than traditional Cap, what with the heavy focus on the motorcycle and goofy helmet (the legendary shield is just a plastic accessory)

Such a shame because the actor who portrays him is obviously buff as hell, and could have kicked tons of Nazi ass if only he were in a better movie.

captain+america+reb+brown+1979+cbs+tv+marvel+comics.gifcapt_america_reb_brown_052.JPG
    They made a sequel, where he at least wears the traditional outfit- and stars Christopher Lee as the main villain.
    I liked DareDevil quite a bit and believe it's underrated- save for the sequence you mentioned. It truly drives me crazy; it's a stupid scene to begin with- and here you have a guy with the PERFECT alibi for not being a masked superhero (blindness, for those not familiar) and he goes around town in public pulling off stunts like that?? You deserve to have your identity exposed!!
    BTW Have you seen the Trial of the Incredible Hulk? It was a TV-movie spinoff of the Lou Ferrigno/ Bill Bixby series. DareDevil is in that one. Corny as hell, but at least that guy acted blind!! Too bad he didn't wear sunglasses though.
    Trial of the Incredible Hulk had David Banner with a beard that magically vanishes when he changes into the Hulk.
    The beard is inside him.
    The beard is still there. It is adaptive camouflage, same as the Vanquish in Die Another Day, and Connery's wig in Diamonds Are Forever.
    The beard is still there. It is adaptive camouflage, same as the Vanquish in Die Another Day, and Connery's wig in Diamonds Are Forever.

Never knew that. The Hulk never had my respect before, but growing on me.
    The worst Superhero movie moment for me has to be the 1979 Captain America TV- movie. If you haven't seen it, here's what you need to know:

It's not freaking Captain America.

It's Captain America's SON, who also happens to be named Steve Rogers- and when he gets the 'super soldier formula' (called F.L.A.G.G. in this version,) he wears an outfit like.... THIS:

captain767676761979_cap_03.jpg

I really don't know what the hell they were thinking. This was more Evel Knievel than traditional Cap, what with the heavy focus on the motorcycle and goofy helmet (the legendary shield is just a plastic accessory)

Such a shame because the actor who portrays him is obviously buff as hell, and could have kicked tons of Nazi ass if only he were in a better movie.

captain+america+reb+brown+1979+cbs+tv+marvel+comics.gifcapt_america_reb_brown_052.JPG
    They made a sequel, where he at least wears the traditional outfit- and stars Christopher Lee as the main villain.
    I liked DareDevil quite a bit and believe it's underrated- save for the sequence you mentioned. It truly drives me crazy; it's a stupid scene to begin with- and here you have a guy with the PERFECT alibi for not being a masked superhero (blindness, for those not familiar) and he goes around town in public pulling off stunts like that?? You deserve to have your identity exposed!!
    BTW Have you seen the Trial of the Incredible Hulk? It was a TV-movie spinoff of the Lou Ferrigno/ Bill Bixby series. DareDevil is in that one. Corny as hell, but at least that guy acted blind!! Too bad he didn't wear sunglasses though.

Jeez that does look very cheesy and bad! :-))
    Elektra - Watching it for only the second time, who wrote the dialog for this film its a crime against cinema. This film qualifies for an extended worst moment of all time. Garner looks gorgeous though.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 17,687
    Elektra - Watching it for only the second time, who wrote the dialog for this film its a crime against cinema.
    I own it because I love the action, the direction, the music...
    The script though... not so very much.
    :))
    chrisisall wrote:
    Elektra - Watching it for only the second time, who wrote the dialog for this film its a crime against cinema.
    I own it because I love the action, the direction, the music...
    The script though... not so very much.
    :))

I don't mind films like this, laughed a few times. I confess i like the Resident evil and first few mortal combat films have them all. Its never going to be a Citizen Kane, Garner is convincing with the action. Typhoid great character name :)
    Now I want to watch Daredevil & Elektra again!!
    chrisisall wrote:
    Now I want to watch Daredevil & Elektra again!!

Must admit quite enjoyed Elektra, first time i watched it since release. There was a trailer for DD Extended cut on dvd, think ill get that tomorrow.
    There was a trailer for DD Extended cut on dvd, think ill get that tomorrow.
    Like the girl said to John Saxon in Enter The Dragon, wise decision.
    :)>-
    chrisisall wrote:
    There was a trailer for DD Extended cut on dvd, think ill get that tomorrow.
    Like the girl said to John Saxon in Enter The Dragon, wise decision.
    :)>-

I remember that girl :)

Interesting article, posted it here instead of
    starting a thread. Its relevant to theme of
    topic.

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/superman/30729/lessons-hollywood-missed-from-christopher-reeves-superman