James Bond story - add one sentence

edited May 2014 in Trivia & Games Posts: 368
Hi,
what about writing a little James Bond story? Everyone adds one sentence. I think this will be fun and so I'll start.
The ringing of the telefone let James Bond look up from his report about a new weapon system developed by the Q branch which he was currently reading.
Next sentence please. :)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Oh, why not, I'll take a stab...

The caller did not give their name, only a location: "Sydney, Australia."
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited May 2014 Posts: 5,080
    He was left wondering, but after the passing of a few seconds, he picked up the receiver again and dialled for the Communications department.
    The faintly handsome Miranda Vixen answered.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited May 2014 Posts: 3,157
    Bond liked to be pleased by the sound of her voice.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    <b>"Are you calling again because you are pleased by my voice?" Miranda asked.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited May 2014 Posts: 45,489
    "No, I am pleased by my own voice.", he jestingly answered the young woman.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited May 2014 Posts: 4,311
    <b>"Be an angel and find out where that last call to my office came from!", Bond said.
    Meanwhile, nine time zones away, something sinister was taking shape.
    Irma Bunt greeted her Japanese kindergarteners with a serpent like glow in her eyes.
    "Good morning. Today will be a very special day.", she said while she was rubbing her hands.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2014 Posts: 12,459
    "Ganbatte, you adorable five year olds! I am here to take you to a special place, a Garden of Death that was developed by a very good friend of mine," she told the children as they lined up for their "educational" field trip.
    But her lesbian mind was working overdrive, as those young girls passed by.

=))

Ah, it reminds me of that great Andy Williams song:

"The girls watch the girls while the girls watch the girls who watch the girls go by..."
    And then, from the shadows, emerged... MR BLOBBY!!!!

Ah, it reminds me of that great Andy Williams song:

"The girls watch the girls while the girls watch the girls who watch the girls go by..."

Eye to eye, they solemnly convene to make the scene
    Meanwhile, back in London, Bond was waiting outside M's office, ready to be briefed, because that mysterious phone call did have a connection with Australia and a certain "garden spot" in Japan.
    Uncharacteristically, M opened the door himself and ushered Bond into the familiar office where so many of his adventures had begun.
    "Glad to see you looking so healthy, Double-Oh-Seven," M said, "but I'm afraid there's more in store for you than pleasant strolls and health spa visits."
    Bond noticed a note in M's hand. Bond looked into M's eyes, he saw something that he had never seen before, fear.

M staggered back into his chair, the sweat from his forehead dripping down into his hollow eyes. Bond moved swiftly to his side, grabbed the note, and read the first line...'Kill your son or we kill your daughter...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    M was very shaky and upset. M dropped the letter on his desk. Bond picked up the letter, read the rest of it and said...
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited May 2014 Posts: 16,328
    Bond studied the message carefully. "It's an anagram, The culprit is A Cabbed Midget Homing Nook AKA Nick Nack."
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited May 2014 Posts: 3,157
    "Who's Nick Nack?" asked M. "Some love interest of yours, 007?"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,879
    There's an old thread like this, but I cannot find it. I wanted to contribute to it, but it had fizzled out. Let's hope this one sticks around. Now, where were we...

"Nick Nack? Love interest? No, he's not really my bag (of peanuts)."
    "Stop fiddling around!" said M. "This is a serious matter."
    Bond gave the letter back to M and said in an unusually gentle voice, "You don't have children; remember, sir? Did you remember to take your medicine at breakfast?"
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 414
    "Don't be daft, Bond!" M snarled, reaching for his pipe. "It's obviously some kind of hidden message or cryptogram."
    "I bet it's some card cheater fooling around with us" M continued. "Man, I hate card cheaters! before you know it they're planning nuclear missile attacks against London, or robbing Fort Knox! Card cheaters are a serious matter, and should be treated with the utmost care, do you understand?"
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited May 2014 Posts: 5,080
    "Considerably sir! But how do we know it's just as simple as a card cheater?"
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 1,314
    (can we not try to derail this with 'funny' suggestions, it has potential)

M closed his eyes and leaned back in the brown leather Chesterfield, and took a long, deep breath; Bond correctly guessed he was attempting to quell the rise in blood pressure that his presence in that office frequently brought on.