Worst superhero moments of all time.

Comments

Two words: Bat Nipples. X_X
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 11,189
    Batman saying "this is why Superman works alone" after Robin comments that "chicks dig the car".
    "I'll get a drive thru". Another Schumacher gem!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'll cancel the pizza's!
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 11,189
    Holy Rusted Metal Batman!!

Huh!!?

The ground its all metal...its full of holes you know? Holey!

Oh!

I actually loved Batman Forever when I was young. Still find it fun (*ducks*)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Batman Forever is still better than Batman & Robin.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Been thinking of buying the directors cut of Daredevil, has a extra 30minutes have you seen that version and if so does it add to it?
    Personally, I didn't care much for the theatrical DD, but the director's cut is actually pretty good. The added stuff is character & dialogue, junk the studio felt was expendable.

• pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    BAIN123 wrote:
    It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Both Forever and B&R have their good moments. For example, all the dramatic scenes work. But the comedy fails flat. The Riddler was good early on, but once he got the weird spandex costumes he became too annoying and cringworthy. (The scene where he blows up the bat cave then grabs his crotch was awful.) The comic book lighting is done very well and the music by Elliot Goldenthal is great. Kilmer makes a great Batman but not so good Bruce Wayne where Cloony is a terrible batman but excellent Bruce Wayne. Both have fun moments but the bad outweighs the good in both movies.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Been thinking of buying the directors cut of Daredevil, has a extra 30minutes have you seen that version and if so does it add to it?
    Personally, I didn't care much for the theatrical DD, but the director's cut is actually pretty good. The added stuff is character & dialogue, junk the studio felt was expendable.

Cheers mate, saw it other day for a good price will buy it, read a few reviews intimated that it gives the film more depth.
    pachazo wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

...But it is pretty close.
    Cheers mate, saw it other day for a good price will buy it, read a few reviews intimated that it gives the film more depth.
    Be aware that the love scene has also been removed- it was a studio requested scene that didn't make much sense to the story as a whole.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    chrisisall wrote:

The TV version of Daredevil (that airs on FX over here in the States) is far and away the best version of the movie. All the good of both cuts and none of the bad of either.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

I agree wholeheartedly. But Clooney is better than Kilmer.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Be aware that the love scene has also been removed- it was a studio requested scene that didn't make much sense to the story as a whole.

Have the double disk version watched it a few months back can barely remember love scene, in context of movie maybe not a bad thing it was removed. Found the whole romance element quite contrived though it was maybe unintentionally funny at times lol

Clooney is the better Bruce Wayne and Kilmer is the better Batman.
    Probably right.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Were there ever really any good moments? Not the biggest fan here...
    BAIN123 wrote:

I thought Val Kilmer was much better than Clooney at both Batman AND Bruce Wayne. I truthfully don't understand the hate for Batman Forever- it's such a gem! I completely understand the hate for Batman and Robin though; it's just a lame action figure cash-in mess of a movie.
    Batman Forever was nipply. Batman & Robin was nipply-er
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,879
    I can never bring myself to dislike Batman Forever- it's one of my most potent and cherished memories of 1995. That, and its soundtrack for U2 and Seal. I still enjoy watching it from time to time, as well as Batman & Robin. I'm not blind to both films' flaws- but when I watch a film, I want to be entertained- and that's exactly what they did.

I was disappointed with Man of Steel. This film was a completely souless, irritating (too many jarring flashbacks), CGI mess. I remember thinking, 'FFS, just finish already- I have better things to do with my time.' :!!
    00Beast wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:

I thought Val Kilmer was much better than Clooney at both Batman AND Bruce Wayne. I truthfully don't understand the hate for Batman Forever- it's such a gem! I completely understand the hate for Batman and Robin though; it's just a lame action figure cash-in mess of a movie.

Two words: Two Face. Or the poor man's Joker named for some unknown reason Two Face. Jim Carrey, on the other hand, made a pretty good Mad Hatter... but they changed his name for the Riddler.
    Ludovico wrote:
    00Beast wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:

Two words: Two Face. Or the poor man's Joker named for some unknown reason Two Face. Jim Carrey, on the other hand, made a pretty good Mad Hatter... but they changed his name for the Riddler.

Agree, @Ludovico. Still a pretty entertaining film. Unlike B&R. Only Uma brightens up that one.
    Unlike B&R.
    Holy rusted metal vs. Chicks dig the car.
    B & R for ME. It's WAY funnier.
  • Batman and Robin without doubt. Bat Nipples? Oh dear......!
    How come none on Batgirl????
    Perhaps the most embarrassing moment in Arnie's career (and he's had a few)?

chrisisall wrote:
    How come none on Batgirl????

Yeah, that is my main quibble.
  • I did mention Barman and Robin but I'm also thinking Superman IV: The Quest For Peace.....
    I did mention Barman and Robin but I'm also thinking Superman IV: The Quest For Peace.....

Barman and Robin? ;) :))