Sean Connery discussing women slapping

2»

Comments

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain

I loved 0:55!
    LMFAO!!! That was great! It was so serious and a part of me was agreeing with the man and then the very end came and I couldn't stop laughing! Thank you so much for that.
  • Seriously, I've had to go to a woman's refuge to research what they do. I saw a woman who could not see out of her eyes after the beating she received from her husband. She had only just come in and the police were called for. He also had kicked her knee cap in last year, so she hobbles for life. This woman was only 30 and the worst bit and their is something worse, she was pregnant two years before, the hubby didn't want it and at 5 months in, threw her on the floor and kicked her in the stomach until she bled out. The guy was an animal and all because she didn't iron his trousers properly.

In the heat of passion, things to get said and fists from both sides do fall. It's how we restrain ourselves that makes us humane and above the vileness of violence to both women and men.

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Seriously, I've had to go to a woman's refuge to research what they do. I saw a woman who could not see out of her eyes after the beating she received from her husband. She had only just come in and the police were called for. He also had kicked her knee cap in last year, so she hobbles for life. This woman was only 30 and the worst bit and their is something worse, she was pregnant two years before, the hubby didn't want it and at 5 months in, threw her on the floor and kicked her in the stomach until she bled out. The guy was an animal and all because she didn't iron his trousers properly.

In the heat of passion, things to get said and fists from both sides do fall. It's how we restrain ourselves that makes us humane and above the vileness of violence to both women and men.

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that. I think that some times women AND men do deserve a good slap, but only when it's truly deserved, and NOT a beating.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Off the top of my head, the non-Bond initiated slaps.

Helga slaps Bond
    Draco KO's daughter
    Kananga slaps Solitaire
    Kristatos slaps Bibi
    Gobinda KO's Octopussy
    Sanchez abuses Lupe
    Paris slaps Bond
    M slaps Elektra

It's not just Bond that does the slapping.

• edited April 2014 Posts: 40
    PrinceKamalKhanHahaha sry for the laugh but i absolutley didnt see that coming..

I knew the real interview and thought at lot about it,, i think one should
    leave him finally alone with this slap thing - i dont think its good to slap
    a woman and hopefully i never will be forced to do it (in a serious way of course)
    but lets be straight: at least he is honest. We cant imagine how many celebrities
    are hypocritical and best people in public - so i kinda appreciate his honesty..