The MI6 James Bond Birthday Calendar

Comments

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited August 2011 Posts: 823
    @j7wild, you forgot Connery in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:"The dog was named Indiana!"
    That's a good line too but I think ‘I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne’ is still better.

After all, that scene shows that even in the midst of all that running:

Indiana doing all he can to keep his Father and himself alive and one step ahead of their Nazi pursuers despite his Father barely keeping up; in the end, when it seemed they had no way out, it was his Father that ended up saving them both!!

Evidence that no matter how old we get, the phrase "Father knows Best" will always be true!!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @j7wild, you forgot Connery in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:"The dog was named Indiana!"
    That's a good line too but I think ‘I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne’ is still better.

After all, that scene shows that even in the midst of all that running:

Indiana doing all he can to keep his Father and himself alive and one step ahead of their Nazi pursuers despite his Father barely keeping up; in the end, when it seemed they had no way out, it was his Father that ended up saving them both!!

Evidence that no matter how old we get, the phrase "Father knows Best" will always be true!!
    And that he's Sean Connery for Pete's sake!
    SC= ZARDOZ!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    A happy B-day to Sean Connery, the greatest Bond ever.

Dark forces... I summon thee...
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    OK, I'll continue this will bigger birthdays only and see what happens from there.

As said, Connery's is up next! :-D
    Don't forget, Lazenby's 72nd is coming up September 5.

George Lazenby

turnis 72 today, September 5

A very Happy Birthday to the Bond from the land down under.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    George Lazenby

is 72 today

James Bond in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" (1969)

Happy Birthday!

• 1. Barbara Carrera played Fatima Blush (that's Fat Bush if you know her like that) in my 7th favorite Bond movie Never Say Never.

2. Barbara Carrera played the scheming, seductive, evil femme fatale shipping maven (when I grow up I want to be a shipping maven) Angelica Nero on Dallas. That hot b**ch Angelica not only tried to kill all of the double crossing hos (the entire Ewing family) who screwed with her by blowing up Ewing Oil, but she also murdered Nicholas without him seeing it coming.

3. Barbara Carrera's Wiki page says she was born in 1945 but apparently she swears on her gold snake anklet with emerald eyes (you know she has one) that she was born in 1953. Barbara is running from her original age the same way b**ches with broke brows are running to their tweezers to replicate the exquisite whispers of gorgeousness over her eyes.

4. She's Barbara Carrera! And it's her birthday.
    Happy Birthday to Fatima and Natalya, the defecting Russian agent from the 1981 Disney Bond spoof "Condorman".
    edited September 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Guy Hamilton

is 89 today

Director of "Goldfinger" (1964), "Diamonds Are Forever" (1971), "Live And Let Die" (1973) and "The Man With The Golden Gun" (1974)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Bond director #2!
  • Ah, the director of the best Bond film. Happy birthday to him.

Just wondering, who's the oldest Bond actor/director to be still alive? 89's pretty old, and I seem to remember Louis Jordan being 90+...?
  • I was surprised to see Clifton James is still amongst us a few weeks ago, I don't keep tabs on all previous Bond personnel from day one but looked him up and was pleased to see he's still in the land of the living, at 90 years old and still going strong

Good old 'Louis Jordan' too still very much in existence, and it's nice to see some former Bond heavyweights still with us B-)

Sadly, first Bond villain 'Dr No' passed away a year or two ago at the tender age of 91

It's always sad when one of your favorite or noteworthy Bond stars' time is up.

edited September 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Ken Wallis, the pilot of Little Nellie for You Only Live Twice is 95 years old currently and holds the joint record with Marc Lawrence who also lived to that age.
  • Ken Wallis, the pilot of Little Nellie for You Only Live Twice is 95 years old currently and holds the joint record with Marc Lawrence who also lived to that age.
    Wow, good for him.
    To think that Louis Jordan was in his sixties during OP is unthinkable! He didn't really look that old at all.
    Sir Roger Moore

is 84 today

James Bond from "Live And Let Die" (1973) - "A View To A Kill" (1985)

Happy Birthday!

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Happy Birthday to Sir Rog!
  • I'll bet his ears are burning :-))

Many Happy Returns to Moore on his big day

;;) =D> :)>-
    A very happy big 8-4 to Bond number 003:

Have a good one, Sir Rog!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy 2 times 42 for a great actor and an even greater human being. Sir Rog, you are beautiful people.
    Happy Birthday to my 2nd 007. I like Roger Moore. He did well in all of roles. The Saint Lord Brett Sinclair oppersite to Tony Curtis & James Bond.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Happy birthday, Sir Roger Moore. Best wishes to one of the greatest men alive.
    Happy birthday to the great man indeed ,and thanks for all the fun times as Bond and Templar !!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Happy birthday to the one and only Sir Roger Moore. A legend and a truly great man.
    @barryt007:
    Thank you for posting this calendar.
  • Happy Birthday to Sir Roger Moore, and myself (Yes. I proudly share my Birthday with Sir Roger Moore ;o)
    Happy birthday to you: Sir Roger Moore.

True class, that man.
    Happy birthday Sir Roger. Here's to many more.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,350
    <b><font color=red size = 5 face="Arial Black">Sir Ken Adam</font></b>

<b><font size = 3 face="Arial">is 91 today</b>

Production Designer of:

<b>"Dr. No"</b> (1962)
    <b>"Goldfinger"</b> (1964)
    <b>"Thunderball"</b> (1965)
    <b>"You Only Live Twice"</b> (1967)
    <b>"Diamonds Are Forever"</b> (1971)
    <b>"The Spy Who Loved Me"</b> (1977)
    <b>"Moonraker"</b> (1979)