SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited March 2014 Posts: 13,350
    An official announcement that it's fake? If so, who cares?

Spoken to Sony?! What a joke! They could have spoken to me!

I wouldn't expect any other news at the moment.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Samuel001 wrote:
    They could have spoken to me!

Exactly what I tought. Any of us here would be a most reliable source.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:

Exactly. Surprised anyone thought this was remotely plausible or realistic.

I think Sony shut it down merely as rumour control. The story caught on online and many respectable news publications have been running it in earnest.

Anyway here are more comments by MGW and Babs about Bond 24, John Logan and Aston Martin (Also some comments from Chris Corbould):

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/bond-24--producers-offer-development-update-172952701.html

92ce1bf0-b020-11e3-a647-eb1ce30c14c5_479187723_CJ_4387_9379E7DE309324F24ECF2A09D48ACF03.jpg
  • RC7RC7
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Exactly. Surprised anyone thought this was remotely plausible or realistic.

I'm not surprised. Most people are morons and those that aren't realise they can convince the morons of anything, for a laugh.
    Finally saw the trailer and for a fan trailer really well done. Don't think its legit at all nor did I ever but Yeah cool design
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    doubleoego wrote:
    I'm convinced that they already have their villain but obviously aren't going to spill the beans just yet. It's all about the right time and right moment to reveal things.

I agree. I think the Villain has been decided upon and they probably have someone in mind to play the part. If for some reason they can't get their top pick, the villain's personality, and character can be personalized to the actor cast. This was done for the latest Star Trek. The first pick for Kahn was Benicio del Toro. For one reason or another he was not cast and the part went to Benedict Cumberbatch . The writers then personalized the script to suit his strengths.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    So am I the only Lotus fan here? :P
    Nope, I'd love to see its return too. Bond drives one in my fan fiction- optional extras included.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I want Bond to drive a Delorean.
  • edited March 2014 Posts: 170
    here it is:
    <a href= >youtube bond 24 teaser</a>
  • "Come and Dive" sounds like a bad swimming pool advertisement. It would be just a little funny if Mr. WAVE-LINK was behind this one too.
    https://www.facebook.com/benedictofficial

So this was kind of a publicity stunt
    dragonsky wrote:
    https://www.facebook.com/benedictofficial
    So this was kind of a publicity stunt

It was obvious, wasn't it?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Looks like Benedict is from Argentina, according to her Google+ profile.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116932571783651871668/posts

Here some other videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/BenedictOfficial/videos
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Oh man for a second I thought Benedict Cumberbatch was cast in B24. That would have been awesome news.
    Murdock wrote:
    Oh man for a second I thought Benedict Cumberbatch was cast in B24. That would have been awesome news.

No, not in my book. Hwe is so overrated and overexposed.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

The great Benedict Cumberbatch can't be overrated, he can simply be fawned over and bowed down to. He is our master and as such, he deserves the fullest quantities of respect and admiration that we can adhere to him and his talents as a world class actor and remarkable human being of vast intelligence, wit and substance. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. That is all...
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

The great Benedict Cumberbatch can't be overrated, he can simply be fawned over and bowed down to. He is our master and as such, he deserves the fullest quantities of respect and admiration that we can adhere to him and his talents as a world class actor and remarkable human being of vast intelligence, wit and substance. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. That is all...

You are kidding, right? :)) If not, I can only say, I don't see it. Neither on film nor in interviews. But that's just me, of course. Adore him all you want. ;) I am the last person, who can say anything against adoring a celeb.
    here it is:
    <a href= >youtube bond 24 teaser</a>

Was that it? The music I found annoying I'm afraid.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You are kidding, right? :)) If not, I can only say, I don't see it. Neither on film nor in interviews. But that's just me, of course. Adore him all you want. ;) I am the last person, who can say anything against adoring a celeb.

Of course I'm not kidding. What have you seen him in?
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Of course I'm not kidding.

But you bloody well should. You sound like you have joined a cult!

Matt_Helm wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You have once again mistaken the intended levity and mirthfulness of my post for severe earnestness. Is it really that hard to distinguish for you? Heavens...
  • edited March 2014 Posts: 12,837
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

I agree. Decent actor but overrated (he's good in Sherlock but Martin Freeman outshines him), and I read this interview from him which pissed me off a bit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9473337/Posh-baiting-may-drive-Benedict-Cumberbatch-to-the-US.html
    Matt_Helm wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You have once again mistaken the intended levity and mirthfulness of my post for severe earnestness. Is it really that hard to distinguish for you? Heavens...

Sure. GL explicitly asked you if you are serious. You confirmed it and used right the next sentence to ask her,what she has seen from him (just if as only a lack of knowledge of his oeuvre could explain her disbelief). Maybe the use of levity just isn't your thing.
    I think, he is right, Brady. But never mind. No Cumberbitch is worth to get a fit over.

Are THEY serious? Can only be a joke and also M, MP and Tanner rumored???
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/
    Shall we update our site as well LOL..

Ok now someone has to give us a cool looking fan poster with a cool looking logo I am thirsty for bond 24 fan art.
    edited March 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Germanlady wrote:
    Are THEY serious? Can only be a joke and also M, MP and Tanner rumored???http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/
    I'm sure they're just pulling our legs for fun.
    Brady can you do me a favor and make a cool bond 24 poster please this come and dive is really buming me out on Friday a good fan poster from you should make things right again
    Risico007 wrote:
    Brady can you do me a favor and make a cool bond 24 poster please this come and dive is really buming me out on Friday a good fan poster from you should make things right again

If I didn't have so much work to do, I would, but I'll be too busy this weekend leading into next week. Sorry.
    I guess Jwest can update his thread lol