Spoof Advert - Based around the name Bond

SmithersSmithers Bandit Country
edited October 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 48
Found this on the web.... Ok it was done by someone I know really really well who though you might find it amusing to hear!
It is done very much as a caracture of all 6 Bonds, Michael Caine, Edward Fox (who of course played M in NSNA) and Michael Kitchen (who of course played Bill Tanner in GE & TWINE). All the voices were recorded in 1 take rather than edit them together, so I reckon he did a pretty good job of getting the changes between voice so quickly, although by his admission he wished he could have had another go at Dalton who is probably the weakest in this recording. I have heard him do a wicked impersonation of him, so I know he can do it.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think.

Smithers

Comments

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Any chance that this mi6 might give Moneypeny a job after all she's not in skyfall is she ?
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    MOVED as this isn't news.
  • SmithersSmithers Bandit Country
    Apologies doubleonothing - first attempt at post and placed in news by accident. I will look out for posting placing next time - I guess news was automatic.
  • Dragonpol2Dragonpol2 The Crazy World of Daniel Dragonpol
    That was actually rather good. George Lazenby as "the Interloper" - never looked at him that way before!
  • SmithersSmithers Bandit Country
    Thank you Dragonpol2. I will let him know. One thing I do know is that his biggest disappointment was that in the original recording he did the voices very accurately. this was the second recording which he was told to caricature as no-one would get the joke otherwise!