Admin....

edited February 2014 in General Discussion Posts: 1,314
Just a question to admin.

I always view this site on my smart phone , as I'm sure many others do, and the browser doesn't support or give an option to jumping to the last page of comments.

So it's impractical to sift and load up 1000s of replies over months and years of posting.

Is there a way round this?

Comments

• edited February 2014 Posts: 1,548
    watch it mate. This isn't news so I'm sure the moderators will be closing this shortly!
    Matt007 wrote:
    Just a question to admin.

I always view this site on my smart phone , as I'm sure many others do, and the browser doesn't support or give an option to jumping to the last page of comments.
    So it's impractical to sift and load up 1000s of replies over months and years of posting.

Is there a way round this?

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you should see "Full Site". Click on it and it will give you access to the site as normal. You will however need to zoom in and out as the page will fit to screen. That's usually what I do if I'm using my phone away from home.

Oh and also:

3496615-inbeforethelock.gif

;-)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you should see "Full Site". Click on it and it will give you access to the site as normal. You will however need to zoom in and out as the page will fit to screen. That's usually what I do if I'm using my phone away from home.

This.

Oh and also:
    3496615-inbeforethelock.gif

;-)

It's damn funny, but the scene in The Living Daylights where Bond and Kara Milovy are sliding on the cello case through the border crossing would be a lot more appropriate.
    It's damn funny, but the scene in The Living Daylights where Bond and Kara Milovy are sliding on the cello case through the border crossing would be a lot more appropriate.

Someone really needs to do a gif for that :-)
    Ok thanks.
    Lock away.
This discussion has been closed.