Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    MrBond wrote:
    Thank you, i did (and still do)!

Good to hear. I'll be there in a few days too. Bye bye teenage years, and with that, the stereotypes.

Oh, i know you! @0Brady
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    ^ Happy belated birthday, @Disco, @MrBond!

Today I turn 31. It kinda looks like 21, if you squint hard enough. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    QBranch wrote:

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy it as much as possible.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    QBranch wrote:

I concur. You're a cherished and valued member around here, @QBranch. Here's to many more, mate!

*Internet toast*

:)
    Happy Birthday @QBranch. Have yourself a great day <:-P
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @QBranch, we're of the same age then, friend.

Throw a great party, you hear!

Oh, and some of friends want to congratulate you...

holiday-party-networking-tips.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Dimi, they are all way too clothed for my taste. This is the man's big day; treat him a bit more, will ya? ;)
    @Dimi, they are all way too clothed for my taste. This is the man's big day; treat him a bit more, will ya? ;)

Now now, Brady, it's @QBranch's birthday, he c--yeah, there's too much clothing there. Shower him in Miranda Kerr's Victoria Secret catalog pictures or something.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Happy Birthday @QBranch! :)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 and @Creasy47, the girls promised me they would give Q the time of his life off camera. (Lucky bastard...) ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 and @Creasy47, the girls promised me they would give Q the time of his life off camera. (Lucky bastard...) ;-)

Oh, I am quite jealous. Lucky guy, incredibly generous ladies. May 6th, 2014 can't get here fast enough! I'm prepped for some lovely birthday action. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:

Oh really? First Octopussy's gals treat him to a night of fun, and now this? Boy oh boy, Q is quite the lucky man.
    Oh I can just see it now. :))
    It does make sense though, since Q is rather good with his hands.

*Initiate Roger-Moore level eyebrow raise* :>
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Wow, thanks for the kind words guys. :)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Oh, and some of friends want to congratulate you...
    holiday-party-networking-tips.jpg
    I think we've met. ;) I can't decide which one I want, so I better take all four just to be sure.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Now now, Brady, it's @QBranch's birthday, he c--yeah, there's too much clothing there. Shower him in Miranda Kerr's Victoria Secret catalog pictures or something.
    Where we're going, we don't need clothes. B-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    And these girls REALLY know how to keep a promise!
    It does make sense though, since Q is rather good with his hands.

*Initiate Roger-Moore level eyebrow raise* :>
    I have my little finger to thank.
    Today I turn 20, and in effect kiss my teen years goodbye. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I have yet to know.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,350
    A good thing, I would say. The only way in life is forwards.
    Today I turn 20, and in effect kiss my teen years goodbye. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I have yet to know.

Congrats, Brady!

Big boy now? We'll see about that.

Commence project Initiation... [*manoeuvring the red button*]

Happy Birthday @0Brady. Hope ya have a good one :-)
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Happy 20th birthday, Brady! It only gets better from here! <:-P
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Happy Birthday indeed Brady Q Branch has got it right it does get better from here on as all the things that up till now you have been trying to understand start to make you more able to deal with the things that come your way I will never forget my 20th but as time goes by it gets harder to remember after all 30+years have gone by! Have a great day now that you are A Young Man
    Regards Coggins .
    Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone. :)
  • Always a name to honor on these pages, and one of the most level-headed and sensible of participants this forum could ask for, so got no problem wishing @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 special Birthday greetings. I hope you had a day to remember

• WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    happy birthday
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    20 eh? as I understand that's the place to be.. congrats!
    MotoGP_Grid_Girls_20_d.jpg
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Ah Rossy, you found a photo of all my exes.

Happy birthday! :)
    Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone.
    20 eh? as I understand that's the place to be.. congrats!
    MotoGP_Grid_Girls_20_d.jpg

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just take this one:

Marilyn+Monroe.png
    Happy late 20th birthday Brady. I hope it was a good one. :)

I apologize for missing your birthday! Of course, I keep an eye on it for two weeks, and the day it comes, I completely forget. I hope you enjoyed it. One more year until you can legally drink, because we all know all you do in life is party and drink. ;-)

Seriously, though, I really do hope you enjoyed it.
    Thanks gents. It was everything I could have hoped for: I got to sit at home, didn't have to see family, didn't have to talk to anyone in person, and didn't have to go out and get stuck in a noisy, crowded restaurant. Silence is one of the best gifts I can be given sometimes, so I was happy to have it on such a day. And it was raining a bit yesterday, so that was also really cool! ;)