Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• want French. How about Louise Bourgoin? Asian, Jamie Chung looks pure enough and not mixed like Severine.
    Cécile De France is another Belgian (Wallonia -French speakers part) actress who could match the role.

She was considered for Vesper, but they didn't choose her because her accent was too strong or her English too poor. If it was the former, then it is fine, she could still be a Bond girl.
  • want French. How about Louise Bourgoin? Asian, Jamie Chung looks pure enough and not mixed like Severine.

Yes, yes, yes! To Jamie Chung that is

8-}
    Since I'm belgian, I have to support Cecile de France !

Though I prefer Louise Bourgoin ...
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2013 Posts: 4,416
    Dominique McElligott (Ireland, 1986) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1069800/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_McElligott

Dominique+McElligott+Premiere+AMC+Hell+Wheels+zApbKRC7Zncl.jpg

From another topic, mabey remember iam not happy with the way Eve named Moneypenny in Skyfall and i think about option to say it his her second name as being a child of Charles Robinson and Samantha Bond Moneypenny.

Half sister of Eve and sister of Bill Tanner (Jr in QOS/Skyfall) be option to get Dominique McElligott as another Moneypenny. Eva Alexandera (Alex) Moneypenny. Bill Tanner Sr (Michael Kitchen) be her father and father of Bil Tanner Jr from QOS/Skyfall.

picture-4.jpg

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    M_Balje wrote:
    Dominique McElligott (Ireland, 1986) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1069800/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_McElligott

Dominique+McElligott+Premiere+AMC+Hell+Wheels+zApbKRC7Zncl.jpg

From another topic, mabey remember iam not happy with the way Eve named Moneypenny in Skyfall and i think about option to say it his her second name as being a child of Charles Robinson and Samantha Bond Moneypenny.

Half sister of Eve and sister of Bill Tanner (Jr in QOS/Skyfall) be option to get Dominique McElligott as another Moneypenny. Eva Alexandera (Alex) Moneypenny. Bill Tanner Sr (Michael Kitchen) be her father and father of Bil Tanner Jr from QOS/Skyfall.

picture-4.jpg

I don't get why you want them all to be family, but for my eyes she'd be a fine Bond girl!
    @M-Balje-Great casting suggestion, but gosh really lousy characters suggestions. Eve Moneypenny's half sister? Bill Tanner's daughter/sister? And some people thought Skyfall was too Freudian.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Miley Cyrus, anyone?
    She'd probably love that.

Ha! I am so kidding. Just couldn't resist.
    Poor Robin Thicke.
    Carey Mulligan
    Natalie Dormer
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Miley Cyrus, anyone?

Poor Robin Thicke.

She doesn't even have a booty worth twirking in the first place. That was an incredibly embarrassing performance.
    edited August 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Wasn't it, though? I think she would have loved to have played Bibi.
    But I have my doubts that she has the acting chops to do even that.
    Just a very immature 20 year old who watched too much of Gene Simmons apparently.
    :-t

On a serious note, I do think Teresa Palmer and Dominique McElligott have Bond girl potential. :)
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 14,799
    On a serious note, I do think Teresa Palmer and Dominique McElligott have Bond girl potential. :)

Interesting choices, both pretty unknown.
    edited August 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Ludovico wrote:

Yes, but then often enough a Bond girl is rather unknown or has done little. You know, I think we haven't had a main blonde Bond girl since TLD (unless you count the few moments with the little Danish and Brosnan). Maybe Christmas Jones was a sort of dark blonde. Hmmm. And Rosamund played a blonde villain in DAD. Still ...Anyway, I'd like the new main Bond girl to be blonde, but that is certainly not the main requirement.

And sometimes we get lucky and they can really act; like Maud and Bereniece.

Ludovico wrote:

Yes, but then often enough a Bond girl is rather unknown or has done little. You know, I think we haven't had a main blonde Bond girl since TLD (unless you count the few moments with the little Danish and Brosnan). Maybe Christmas Jones was a sort of dark blonde. Hmmm. And Rosamund played a blonde villain in DAD. Still ...Anyway, I'd like the new main Bond girl to be blonde, but that is certainly not the main requirement.

And sometimes we get lucky and they can really act; like Maud and Bereniece.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, that it would be nice to see a blonde Bond girl. One that is in the movie for longer than the Danish teacher.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 14,799
    How about Sarah Felberbaum? Born in the UK, British-American parents, Italian career so far. I am watching The Young Montalbano, she seems quite capable.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Jessica Alba as Mary Goodnight.
    And make her true to the books, but by all means, feel free to put her in a bikini.
    Jessica Alba as Mary Goodnight.
    And make her true to the books, but by all means, feel free to put her in a bikini.

Too famous, not British, and not much of an actress. Even for Goodnight, no.

Yes, yes, yes! To Jamie Chung that is

8-}

I believe I've mentioned before, on this very thread, I believe, that I'm very much in the Jamie Chung camp.
  • mdo007mdo007 Katy, Texas
    edited September 2013 Posts: 259
    want French. How about Louise Bourgoin? Asian, Jamie Chung looks pure enough and not mixed like Severine.

Speaking of Jamie Chung, Korea has been getting a lot of spotlight. Beside some of the Korean actresses I mention well in the past post. I found couple of other Korean actresses that has potential as Bond girl. Would be nice to see it happen since Korea has been rocking the world thanks to the Hallyu/Korean Wave. Thanks to the Hallyu, Korean stars like Lee-Byung Hun, and Bae Doo Na are also gaining attention outside of Korea and Asia.

Moon Geun Young (for some of you that are not familiar with her, she was in the Korean horror film, A tales of Two Sister, which was later remade into the US film, The Uninvited)

Moon_Geun-young_on_December_31_2010_%282%29.jpg

moon%20geun%20young%20photo.jpg

She is one of the many Hallyu stars coming out of South Korea.

Song Hye-Kyo (She's another Korean actresses/Hallyu Star that has gained popularity in Korean dramas like Autumn in my heart, All in, and Full House)

Song%2BHye%2BKyo%2B5.jpg

342.jpg
  • We need someone to go with DC's look, a real world lady that has her past written all over a face. A realistic Bond needs a realistic Bond girl. Makes sense non?

uglyoldwoman.jpg

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @forgotmyusername, since you're a smart man, you know this post of yours will be read by all here as a clear provocation. For God's sake, man! This thread isn't even about Craig. Please take your frustrations to a thread that deals more closely with the subject. Thank you.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @mdo007, she is beautiful. I have never seen 'A Tale of Two Sisters,' but I hear it has one of the best twists in a film, and I'm a fan of those. Will have to get around to seeing the original.

After seeing her in the wonderful horror film 'You're Next,' I think the Australian Sharni Vinson would make a very nice Bond girl...if Bond ever gets to Australia:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1801800/?ref_=tt_cl_t1
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 97
    mdo007 wrote:
    want French. How about Louise Bourgoin? Asian, Jamie Chung looks pure enough and not mixed like Severine.

Speaking of Jamie Chung, Korea has been getting a lot of spotlight. Beside some of the Korean actresses I mention well in the past post. I found couple of other Korean actresses that has potential as Bond girl. Would be nice to see it happen since Korea has been rocking the world thanks to the Hallyu/Korean Wave. Thanks to the Hallyu, Korean stars like Lee-Byung Hun, and Bae Doo Na are also gaining attention outside of Korea and Asia.

How about Gianna Jun. She has done Blood: The Last Vampire so she has action film experience.

She can look glam, can't she? (don't know how to make pics smaller).
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X8erWdLqE20/TdK__uzwZ0I/AAAAAAAACJU/0_nmCg77r88/s1600/00503_Tikipeter_Gianna_Jun_The_Artist_Premiere_Cannes_012_123_175lo.jpg

I think she also has the acting skills to be a dangerous woman. Try seeing The Thieves:

Another prospect: Amber Heard; some say she has a girl-next-door look rather than a glam one. Those people don't see her sex appeal.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Miley Cyrus, anyone?

Poor Robin Thicke.

First you pulled this kind of crap with Kim Kardashian, and now you're doing it with this glorified attention-hooker. I shall not ask you to stop it again!!!
    Just joking. ;)

But please, do quit.
    Emily Brit Rickard from Arrow :D
    Katia Winter

Swedish actress (notable roles in the tv series' Dexter and Sleepy Hollow)

Emily Ratajkowski

Will star opposite Ben Affkeck in the film, "Gone Girl".

w8ncjd.jpg

mvgu2w.jpg

13ydw9l.jpg

2ykgttu.jpg

e7h2m1.jpg
  • ^^ Hot girl but too young for Bond.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    I made a list containing some famous names :

- Olivia Wilde
    - Jennifer Morisson
    - Carey Mulligan
    - Keira Knightley
    - Penelope Cruz
    - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    - Scarlett Johansson
    - Nicole Kidman
    - Natalie Portman
    - Eva Mendes
    - Marie Gillain
    - Hilary Swank
    - Jessica Biel
    - Julianne Moore
    - Kate Beckinsale
    - Gina Carano
    ...I already suggested Poppy Montgomerry earlier (from "Unforgettable")