Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Yeah thanks guys...it's been awhile!! :-O
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Today is @DaltonCraig007's birthday, but he is still nowhere in sight. :(
    Heading out to pick my casket today ;)

71914_10100120424365781_1400454202_n.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Happy Birthday, @Master_Dahark! I hope you had a special day.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Happy Birthday, @Master_Dahark! Hope that coffin shopping was as enjoyable as it seemed.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Congrats, Master! I'm afraid I never got you a gift. However... I do have a spare hip I rarely use ;)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, @Master_Dahark!

I remember turning 30... It was last year. ;-) I hated it at first. But praise yourself: 31 is worse. :P

Anyway, you're old enough now I guess ("thirty and dirty") for the following:
    74778042_sexy_birthday_pic.gif
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    I remember turning 30... It was last year. ;-) I hated it at first. But praise yourself: 31 is worse. :P
    Same here. I was dejected at first, but then I realized it's only a number. :-B
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    30th July 2005 I joined MI6. I can't believe that it's been 8 years. I can still remember my first post, which was also my first thread, it was about the 'delicatessen in stainless steel' line in For Your Eyes Only.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Congrats on your anny, @MajorDSmythe! I trust Darth will come up with a suitable dirty picture. he's been doing that for years ;-)

You actually remember the date? Or is there a way to find out? I know I joined in 2006, and I think it was in august... but the date?
    edited July 2013 Posts: 23,448
    Good one, @MajorDSmythe! 8 years of MI6 is only the beginning. These quys will agree with me when I say: congrats and here's to at least 8 more years!

cody+schibi+jason+voorhees+friday+the+13th+freddy+krueger+nightmare+on+elm+street+michael+myers+halloween+pinhead+hellraiser+monster+mugshots.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thank you, @CommanderRoss & @DarthDimi. I remembered the date, I don't believe there is a way of seeing the joined dates of the old forum.

Ah, the four big(est) Titans Of Terror. I'd imagine a dinner party with those 4 in attendance would be pretty eventful.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Congrats Major :) It's my eight anniversary too (5th of March I believe). Time flies!
    Congrats, Disco! :-)

We're getting old here, fellas. ;-)

Thanks @Disco, and congratulations to your good self. 2005 was a good year. B-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'm with @CommanderRoss; 2006 but in May.
    Congrats to both of you!
    Turning 25 today, old man! :O) Pics of beautiful girls cheering for me are most welcome!
    Great age, Disco! Congrats. ;-)

You ask, you receive.

hot_chicks.jpg
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Great age, Disco! Congrats. ;-)

You ask, you receive.

hot_chicks.jpg

Holey moley! I have the urge for water melons!!!!! :))
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,882
    What's better than a static pic Kelly Brook? Why a gif of course.

Kelly%20Brook%20-%20White%20Bikini.gif

Happy birthday, Disco.
    What's better than a static pic Kelly Brook? Why a gif of course.

Kelly%20Brook%20-%20White%20Bikini.gif

Happy birthday, Disco.

OMG!!! I know that I have been hypnotised!!!!

@-) :)) =))
    Happy Birthday, @Disco, and here is to many more!

normal_jamesbond007.JPG

55568-Cheers-raise-glass-gif-6t97.gif
    Thanks guys :)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    So today's my birthday. Only one Year to go before i offically becomes an adult!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    MrBond wrote:
    So today's my birthday. Only one Year to go before i offically becomes an adult!

Happy Birthday, friend! I do hope you enjoy it.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Thank you, i did (and still do)!
    MrBond wrote:
    Thank you, i did (and still do)!

Good to hear. I'll be there in a few days too. Bye bye teenage years, and with that, the stereotypes.
    happy birthday
  • MrBond wrote:

Belated birthday greetings. Hope you had a good day