What about Pussy Galore's Helicopter showing up in the new U.N.C.L.E. feature?

edited September 2013 in News Posts: 1,693
Pussy Galore's helicopter from "Goldfinger" heads for Rome to be used in "The man from U.N.C.L.E.". Interesting cross over from Bond to U.N.C.L.E. How do you feel about that?

Below is the article.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Firm-bubble-wraps-Pussy-Galore-s-helicopter-Guy/story-19822209-detail/story.html#axzz2fSEvFqvG

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    That's a cool touch.
    A nice little nod I say! :-bd
    But, this also seems to me to mean any hope of a period Bond is gone. UNCLE will be claiming the period piece thing. And if Ritchie's track record means anything at all, it'll be a hit.
    But then EON won't be able to do a period Bond without seeming laughably trend-following.
    Not that they were GOING to do a period Bond, just that it's completely off the table as a possibility now.

Gotta watch GF now... b-(
  • Well, they could do a period Bond sometime in the future. And they certainly weren't going to turn around at do a '60s Bond after Skyfall broke records at the box office.
    And they certainly weren't going to turn around at do a '60s Bond after Skyfall broke records at the box office.
    And after UNCLE breaks records...? :-?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Sorry, remind me when did Pussy fly a helicopter? I only remember her flying planes.

As for a period piece Bond, save that for the books. The movies should as is the character should always be contporary.
  • chrisisall wrote:
    And they certainly weren't going to turn around at do a '60s Bond after Skyfall broke records at the box office.
    And after UNCLE breaks records...? :-?
    After UNCLE breaks records, I'll get back to you.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    You're already posted this in the Man from Uncle thread...
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1701/the-man-from-uncle/p13#Item_370

No need for a thread dedicated to a helicopter too.
This discussion has been closed.