Your Bond Collection

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's never too late, I say. I'm sure that's something we all wish for, to pass it on to one of our own, one day. I certainly do.

Live in hope @saunders!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Double post. Please delete.
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    UK Quad poster of a double-bill I remember going to see 2 or 3 times at my local Odeon. My favourite Bond/Non-Bond big screen partnership was DAF and Roger Moore's best ever film, 'Gold'. I recall seeing that double-bill advertised on TV when I was on a family holiday in Wales, beforing actually going to the flicks to see it when I got home.

[img][/img]rgve.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    TSWLM with a more appropriate big-screen partner...

[img][/img]22f.JPG

• LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Mine :

James Bond Encyclopedia (2008)
    All 21 films on DVD with the set 2006 remastered + Skyfall
    Walther P99
    Books : CR, LALD, Moonraker, DAF, FRWL, Dr No ; DMC, Carte Blanche
    One picture of Pierce Brosnan in 1995
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Like the posters @quantomofsolace, I've only seen them once before reproduced in an issue of The 007 Archives, I can't help but feel that Roger Moore is the only Bond who could of pulled of a Bond and Pink Panther pose with any sense of credibility. Where did you get them?
    I bought most of my Bond (and general film) memorabilia back in the 1970's, Saunders. I got them via mail order rather than at film fairs. Here's another RM double-bill that I remember seeing at my local cinema a couple of times...

[img][/img]3pgt.jpg

I may have the poster but I never actually saw this dynamic duo together on the big screen as they were teamed in 1972 - the year before I fell in love with 007 (via Ian Fleming's novels initially I should like to point out). I saw them both in double-bills, DN with GF and TB with YOLT, but sadly not in this perfect pairing.

[img][/img]5e5y.jpg

Not one of the more eye-catching UK Quads...

[img][/img]tbuf.jpg

Blimey, how many of these have you got? I'm very jealous!
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    edited September 2013 Posts: 403
    The Ultimate collection on DVD (and even though I don't have a Bluray player, the Bluray collection is very tempting), all three Craigs, NSNA and CR '67, various soundtracks, the graphic novel omnibuses, Skyfall on set, all of Fleming's novels, all of Benson's novels and short stories, all of Gardner's novels, Devil May Care, Carte Blanche, James Chapman's Licence to Thrill, the posters of FRWL, YOLT, OHMSS, QoS, & SF, and the Bond poster book. Hope to soon add The James Bond Archives as well.
    I may not think much of this as a film - but there's no denying the artwork is gorgeous...

[img][/img]5er3.jpg

Right here goes, after seeing so much great stuff on this thread I just had to contribute towards this. The following set of pictures are around 3 years old at least as there is no Skyfall merchandise on show, and also the James Bond Car Collection is yet incomplete! The sharp eyed peeps among you may see the Rogue Agent with his better half and family! Also a couple of props are on show. Not included is my storage cabinet that's full of VHS, DVD and Blu Ray, CD's, 16 Lithographs, books and magazines, and also a 007 neon light. That's just going on memory.
    v2fh.jpg
    7h1b.jpg
    hx0m.jpg
    ovdb.jpg
    uoly.jpg
    jnqc.jpg
    xuh5.jpg

Not sure if you can get the pictures bigger? Did have a play around on image shack with them but would not work when I previewed them? However? Once the Bond suite is built? Guessing within 12 months! The new look room will be revealed! B-)
    7h1b.jpg&action=rotate
    xuh5.jpg&action=rotate
    Figured it!
    jnqc.jpg&action=rotate
    uoly.jpg&action=rotate
    ovdb.jpg&action=rotate
    hx0m.jpg&action=rotate
    bumn.jpg&action=rotate

Sorry about posts! Wasn't allowing me to do it all in one post?!!!!
    Very nice, Rogue. Memorabilia deserves to be displayed... not hidden away in boxes like mine!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Great wall, RogueAgent!!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    bumn.jpg&action=rotate

Sorry about posts! Wasn't allowing me to do it all in one post?!!!!

Nice collection of items there Rogue, hope the other wall is dedicated to Norwich City ;)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Some great stuff on here! Me and my partner and kids are moving house within the next 6 weeks. Mad times! However? We are moving to a bigger property, all boxes are ticked, its only cosmetic stuff so really it is ready to live in! :-bd So my amazing lady has given me the green light to build above the existing extension for my James Bond room!!!!! Once it is done i will post pictures! :D
    Fair play and good luck with the move. Every house I have had I have a Bond room where I can chill out and admire some of my collection

saunders wrote:
    Thought I'd post my modest collection, unfortunately due to having a young family I can't have as a extensive collection as I might wish so I generally stick to collecting the books and magazines, but it's all mine and I'm rather proud of it.

Hardbacks:
    [img][/img]DSCF2598_zps26d32eff.jpg

Paperbacks:
    [img][/img]DSCF2599_zps701bdcb0.jpg

Reference books:
    [img][/img]DSCF2600_zps2f594fd2.jpg
    [img][/img]DSCF2601_zps63b04b08.jpg
    [img][/img]DSCF2602_zps421faf28.jpg
    [imgDSCF2603_zps67804bdc.jpg][/img]

Graphic novels:
    [img][/img]DSCF2604_zps32b45dee.jpg

Fan publications:
    [img][/img]DSCF2605_zpsd5ebca25.jpg

15 years of Magazine and newspaper clippings:
    [img][/img]DSCF2606_zps84ca893b.jpg

Video/DVD/Games:
    [img][/img]DSCF2607_zpsf1a429f9.jpg

Music:
    [imgDSCF2608_zps21cb64cc.jpg][/img]

Clothes:
    [img][/img]DSCF2609_zps56f9c729.jpg

Miscellaneous:
    [img][/img]DSCF2610_zps8eb9f4a0.jpg

Wonderful collection Saunders -

Epecially the various guns
    Thanks very much @Largo2, though I think it may pale very much in comparison to @RogueAgent's collection when we get to see all the pictures.
    For a closer look at my collection of 007 guns, I've put them here: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4039/your-ppk./p3#Item_69
    Thanks for all the kind comments people! Been pretty fortunate over the years in collecting what I have. Largo? I have a few token Norwich City items so do not worry! ;)
    I am hoping the move goes smoothly too! [-O< :))
    Be glad when we have done it, so we can settle in and get on with life. And also the BIG Bond project which will be a lot of fun! Bond chill out room will be a nice place to be!
    B-)
    Large French GF poster measuring approx. 46" x 62". I definitely haven't got space to display this...

huwn.jpg
    Another 46" x 62" French wallspace eater...

[img][/img]thd5.jpg

And I thought I was a fan... I reconsider it after seeing your magnificent collections!
    So long as you completely and utterly love the world of 007, 0013, you're a first class fan. The number of collectibles one owns doesn't matter. They are rather nice to look at, though! To that end here's the 27" x 41" International Teaser 1 Sheet of MR...

[img][/img]3i3h.jpg

Those MR ones are fantastic @quantumofsolace, I rate the accumulated MR poster work among the finest of the series, it's a shame that the films content has possibly tarnished the appreciation of these fine works of art.
    I agree entirely with what you say about not needing to own a collection to be a first class fan (I know many fans who own less but know far, far more than me on the subject of 007), though that's not going to stop me secretly coveting your magnificent poster collection.
    I think we're all inevitably covetous of each others stuff, Saunders. With 60 years worth of Bond memorabilia out there it's impossible for anyone to own everything. Heck, this year is my 40th anniversary as a 007 fanatic and I bet I've barely got 5% (if that!) of the myriad collectibles produced over the decades.
    I agree about the MR artwork - it really is gorgeous. Pity about the film! Here are a couple of other less glitzy pieces: The title song sheet music and 34 page production notes...

[img][/img]l3nj.jpg

[img][/img]z0m1.jpg