Make up a villain,henchman or bond girl name.

2»

Comments

• that's funny Henri !!

WOMENS ?

Sissy Kuzuki
    May DeFlower
    Eden Mybutte
    Romanian villain: Remus Lupescu.
  • How about Chastity Belt for a Bond girl?
    Bond girl: Ginger Beer.
    Henchman: Mr Gelding.
  • Villain could be Archibald Cocks.
  • that's funny Henri !!

WOMENS ?

Sissy Kuzuki
    May DeFlower
    Eden Mybutte

Certainly far more than anything you've ever written.

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Ludovico wrote:

Sounds like Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter series
    Ludovico wrote:

Sounds like Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter series

Darnit that was unintentional. I know Lupescu is a genuine Romanian name and I thought it sounded threatening enough, because of the wolf association. Remus would emphasise this and give the name some mythical Roman associations. I always thought a Romanian villain would work beautifully in a Bond movie.
  • @Ludovico- with the old Iron Curtain countries open for business, it would be nice to see some filming done there. Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, there's lots of beauty in those places.
  • @Ludovico- with the old Iron Curtain countries open for business, it would be nice to see some filming done there. Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, there's lots of beauty in those places.

Agreed entirely.

@Ludovico- with the old Iron Curtain countries open for business, it would be nice to see some filming done there. Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, there's lots of beauty in those places.

Agreed entirely.

oh yes. And they still look exotic, I think and there's still something somewhat sinister, in a Cold War way, about both the places and their people. Actually this predates the Cold War . Romania sounds sinister since at least Dracula.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Titan for a muscle-bound henchman.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Ludovico- with the old Iron Curtain countries open for business, it would be nice to see some filming done there. Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, there's lots of booty in those places.
    just corrected your post.
  • @Ludovico- with the old Iron Curtain countries open for business, it would be nice to see some filming done there. Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, there's lots of booty in those places.
    just corrected your post.

haha I'm sure there is :)

• Ludovico wrote:
    @Ludovico- with the old Iron Curtain countries open for business, it would be nice to see some filming done there. Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, there's lots of beauty in those places.

Agreed entirely.

oh yes. And they still look exotic, I think and there's still something somewhat sinister, in a Cold War way, about both the places and their people. Actually this predates the Cold War . Romania sounds sinister since at least Dracula.

At the very least, Eastern Europe still has an air of mystery about it that is somewhat attractive and Bondian. Western Europe for glamour, Eastern Europe for exoticism.

• Biggus Dickus and his wife Incontinentia Buttocks.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 11,189
    Ima Seckstar
    Ludovico wrote:

Agreed entirely.

At the very least, Eastern Europe still has an air of mystery about it that is somewhat attractive and Bondian. Western Europe for glamour, Eastern Europe for exoticism.

Agreed. not many countries or parts of the world are still exotic nowadays. When Fleming wrote DAF, Las Vegas seemed exotic, at least to British readers. Heck, what Bond ate in LALD seemed out of this world to a country that still remembered rationing (were they still rationed at the time of publication?). I can picture very well a Bond movie set at least in part in Eastern Europe, with a villain from the place. I think Scandinavia in some place is still mysterious, but the cost of shooting might be too high.
  • Hugh Jarse
    Ivor Smallcock
  • Kanya Garglespürm
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 98
    June No-Howtogarglespürm- duaghter of Doctor Julius No.
    Busty Volcanotopp
    Thanksgiving Jones
    July Kitt
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited September 2013 Posts: 4,416
    Fanart creation a couple of year back. I like to see Twine Spinoff with Dench M.

Antonia King. Name of death sister of Elektra.
    Philippine Masters. Judi Dench M real name. Partly inspyred by Fleming. One of the reference to a tagline i think about: Who be Master in this game

Other:

Miah Sugar. Miah means various things. Eloquence and innocence. This name refers to someone cute, sweet, smart, and very lovable. It is name for Woman and Man. One of those other meanings be: Property Of Lady. As it mean Husband in Asian and midle east. Also it is Spanish,Hindi Russian name. Also it is a gueard/protector of something. Name of deaper inner side of a wolf/dog, don't make them mad because then there eat you a live. Sugar everbody know what it meanand there like it, but don't eat to much of it or will kill you. Also Sugar is name of Disease of bad blood what should be clean. Of course i whas inspyred by You Know My Name lyrics and Skyfall maintitle.

Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miah
    http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Miah
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Miah

Hiam Candy. Hiam, the other way around name of Miah. It mean ''LIFE''. Hiam is name of actres Daniel Craig Munich. Candy is of course that sugar thing again. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim
  • September Crumble
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Thank you, M_Balje, for putting the thread back on track.
    It was getting way too tasteless to be funny.

You, as always, have interesting ideas. :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I like the idea of every character name having a meaning- something I have fun with when researching for my Bond fan fiction. Some of my characters are Slavic, and one of my allies may be named 'Andrik' (variant of English 'Andrew'- my own name, meaning manly; brave, which ironically, I am neither). And for a femme fatale- 'Katarina Hedy' basically meaning 'pure strife'.
    Don Kiddick!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Linda Honeygams.
    Hugh Koch
    Fangz