Your Bond Collection

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Wow, that would've been a joy to find amongst your parents belongings, @Master! Isn't it funny to think it's been sitting there all those years waiting for you to discover it!
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 1,637
    Check my YT !
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 1,637
    removed
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 4,622
    Love that DN poster! @Tracy. It reminds that Sean Connery IS James Bond
    I've got a giant GE poster, which I picked up from a video store owner, but what I would really like to put together someday is a complete set of Connery film posters, plus the OHMSS poster, and line them up all up in a row. That would be awesome.
    I'm sure someone on ebay would be happy to charges hundreds of dollars for the pleasure. $-)
  • Here's mine. Well most of it. Along with a few computer games, A dvd board game called '007 Scene it' , I also have the Sony Experia T (Bond phone in SF) but had to use it to take this photo.
    DSC_0006.jpg

Note the Baron Samedi (glow in the dark) swatch on top of the mi6 confidential magazine. I wear it every day with pride 8-X
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited April 2013 Posts: 1,257
    Here is my Walther PP in .380acp, like the gun used in Dr. No.
    20130422_163731.jpg

Considering I am both a gun enthusiast and Bond enthusiast, it is very strange that I do not own a PPK... yet B-)
    I put this in the post a picture of yourself thread, but figured it belongs here. If you'd like some closer more detailed photos, I can upload some! :D
    dscn2124j.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The latest addition to my collection is Benson's Zero Minus Ten, which arrived in the post yesterday. I just need to find Gardner's GoldeneEye and Benson's Doubleshot & The Facts Of Death.
    Latest addition (as said in another thread): Dr. No in the original english (Vintage photocover edition), bought last saturday while I was visiting Paris with the City of Death tour (a regular event organized by the Gallifrance website, visiting the various locations visited by Four and Romana in the famous episode). Of course, I also took a pack of Jelly Babies.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2013 Posts: 13,882
    A HB copy of Benson's Doubleshot arrived in the post this morning.

Edit:
    As of 10/05/2013, I can now add a pb copy of Gardner's GolenEye novelisation. I just need to pick up a copy of Benson's The Facts Of Death.
    I have a black 007 Swatch, it's not part of the 40th anniversary set as i've had it longer.

It's all black with a red 007 logo in the centre of the watch.

It's is in my house somewhere I can't find it right now, but have googled for images but can't find any of it!

Does anyone else have the same watch as me?
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Well I have a small collection of Bond cars,whole DVD collection and when I was little saw the Aston Martin DB5 and the Jaguar XKR? From DAD. But just thought I'll mention that.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Just to show off, this is what my mother brought to me after a business trip to Switserland. And yes, she had lunch there and no, she couldn't take any pictures because there was nothing to see due to some very bad weather..

943525_10151644913774105_1475989541_n.jpg
  • wxyl.jpg

Was given a Skyfall bulldog as seen in Skyfall for my 40th birthday last week. In fact, I was given 2 of these.

• edited June 2013 Posts: 229
    Now I understand Alec's ''Her Majesty's loyal terrier'' to Bond in Goldeneye.
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 1,143
    Seeing all these great collections makes me want to open up the many boxes worth of Bond memorabilia I got stashed away. I've collected over 15 years but not so much now. It's not a cheap hobby! I'll have to upload so pics soon.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Seeing all these great collections makes me want to open up the many boxes worth of Bond memorabilia I got stashed away. I've collected over 15 years but not so much now. It's not a cheap hobby! I'll have to upload so pics soon.

AJB is a great collector's forum. You should see some of the pics they have over there if you're not already a member there.
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    About a year after deciding I would do it "any day now" I've finally dug out my long lost (well, hidden behind/beneath umpteen other boxes a la the final scene of 'Raiders...') boxes of Bond memorabilia and snapped a few items. Here's one that I had honestly forgotten I owned - TSWLM japanese souvenir brochure...

[img][/img]a09q.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I recall being profoundly embarrassed buying these two from my local WHSmith...

[img][/img]zugi.jpg

Some great stuff on here! Me and my partner and kids are moving house within the next 6 weeks. Mad times! However? We are moving to a bigger property, all boxes are ticked, its only cosmetic stuff so really it is ready to live in! :-bd So my amazing lady has given me the green light to build above the existing extension for my James Bond room!!!!! Once it is done i will post pictures! :D
    What I wouldn't give for a "James Bond room". After digging my stuff out, looking at them, photographing a few of them... I've had to put them back in boxes again. These FYEO badges were on sale at my local Odeon...

[img][/img]j8gm.jpg

Although it's very hard tell from the pic, this DAF UK Quad poster was printed with an "AA" certificate (meaning you had to be 14 years old to watch it) instead of the "A" certificate that it actually received. A piece of white paper was stuck over the second A to correct the error. Is this the norm with all DAF Quads?

[img][/img]1cbm.jpg

So my collection is:

TB, DAF, TSWLM, TLD, GE, TND, TWINE on VHS
    TMWTGG, FYEO, LTK, DAD, CR on regular DVD
    All films from DN to DAD on Special Edition 2006 DVD
    QoS, SF on Blu-Ray
    LALD, MR, FRWL, FYEO, OHMSS, YOLT, TMWTGG, OP&TLD novels
    GE64, TWINE64, TNDPS1, GEWii, Agent Under Fire, EONGameCube games
    007 Trivia card game
    007 SceneIt (I think; I have to double check this one to see if I actually have it)
    Bond 2009 calendar (still have it hanging because I love the displays on each month, I alternate it with what my most recent Bond film of the ten films is - only ten because QoS and CR bookend the calendar with two months dedicated to each)

No pictures, unfortunately.
    2 versions of the same novels collection. The one on the right was just sold at Marks & Spencer - hence the "St. Michael" on the dust jacket. Never read either of these - much prefer a nice light paperback!

[img][/img]p6p6.jpg

• saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Thought I'd post my modest collection, unfortunately due to having a young family I can't have as a extensive collection as I might wish so I generally stick to collecting the books and magazines, but it's all mine and I'm rather proud of it.

Hardbacks:
    [img][/img]DSCF2598_zps26d32eff.jpg

Paperbacks:
    [img][/img]DSCF2599_zps701bdcb0.jpg

Reference books:
    [img][/img]DSCF2600_zps2f594fd2.jpg
    [img][/img]DSCF2601_zps63b04b08.jpg
    [img][/img]DSCF2602_zps421faf28.jpg
    [imgDSCF2603_zps67804bdc.jpg][/img]

Graphic novels:
    [img][/img]DSCF2604_zps32b45dee.jpg

Fan publications:
    [img][/img]DSCF2605_zpsd5ebca25.jpg

15 years of Magazine and newspaper clippings:
    [img][/img]DSCF2606_zps84ca893b.jpg

Video/DVD/Games:
    [img][/img]DSCF2607_zpsf1a429f9.jpg

Music:
    [imgDSCF2608_zps21cb64cc.jpg][/img]

Clothes:
    [img][/img]DSCF2609_zps56f9c729.jpg

Miscellaneous:
    [img][/img]DSCF2610_zps8eb9f4a0.jpg
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,350
    That's not modest in the slightest @saunders, really well done. I hope you're able to pass it on to one of your children one day.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

That´s one of the most amazing collections I´ve seen, @saunders. You´re officially my new hero :O =D>
    Modest? Good heavens!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Thanks for the appreciation chaps!

As for passing it on to my children @Samuel001, I just can't seem to get them interested in Bond, I may just end up having it all buried with me!