ACTOR/ACTRESS Appearances!!!!

edited February 2012 in Actors Posts: 12,506
I would imagine that their are a number of fans on this forum like me, who like to meet cast members when given the opportunity?

With this being a very special year for Bond. I am sure that we will have visitors from around the world hopefully? [-O<
Like the TV alerts thread, this is for cast appearances!

Apologies if this exists already!
Here's mine to kick off with!

Birmingham Metroploe Hotel

October 12th - 14th

Kristina Wayborn OP Magda
Yaphet Kotto LALD Kananga
Grand L Bush LTK Hawkins DEA Agent
Maureen Bennett FYEO Q Lab Assisstant
Nadja Regin FRWL & GF Kerim Bey's girlfriend i think?

Date gives me hope of a mega Bond Tv event so close to the release!

Comments

Memorabilia Spring Show
    March 31st - April 1st
    Birmingham NEC

Madeline Smith - Ms Caruso - LALD

Julian Glover - Aris Kristatos - FYEO

Albert Moses - Barman TSWLM and Sadruddin OP
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    If you live in or around London, then it's always worth keeping an eye on the VinMag shop in Soho, which has hosted many a Bond-related autograph signing in the past. Haven't had many recently though, I've noticed.

Anyhoo, here's where to keep up to date with what's going on there...

http://www.vinmag.com/online/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=catshow&ref=celebrity-autograph-signings&sid=fh1gi65gt8376s1jix2mgudd85z57m8j
    Another possibility this year because of the 50th anniversary is the "London Film and Comic Con". They have guests from all movie, Tv and sporting genre's in attendance!
    For those interested and that can make it? 3 more Bond people will attend the Autographica event in Birmingham UK. Please look at the 1st post. Thank you
    More guests for Spring Memorabilia show
    Birmingham 31st March - 1st April 2012

Margaret Nolan Dink GF
    Jenny Hanley Irish Girl OHMSS
    Vic Armstrong Stuntman / 2nd unit director various Bond films
    And his Wife
    Wendy Leech Stunt Woman FYEO
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 12,506
    More Bond guests for Autographica!

Frederick Warder TLD 00 Agent Gibralter PTS
    Ivana Milicevic CR Ivanka ( Le Chiffre's girlfriend ) :x
    Stefan Kalifa FYEO Hector Gonzalez ( Hitman )
    John Glen 5 time Bond Director!

This is shaping up to be a very good Bond line up! Count me in seeing as i only live a few miles from the venue! :-bd
    Is Maureen Bennett the stacked girl in Q's Lab that Sir Roger eyed?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Ellis wrote:
    Is Maureen Bennett the stacked girl in Q's Lab that Sir Roger eyed?
    Yes:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/showmasters/maureenbennett-1.jpg
    Samantha Bond is gonna be at Autographica in October! Awesome! Always liked her alot as i liked her playful take on Moneypenny.

Yaphet Kotto has disappeared off the web page though? Get a bad feeling he is now gonna be unable to attend? :((
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Kristina Wayborn and Gary Connery will also be at Autographica.
    Looking forward to meeting Wayborn too! ;) lol!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Samantha Bond is gonna be at Autographica in October! Awesome! Always liked her alot as i liked her playful take on Moneypenny.

Yaphet Kotto has disappeared off the web page though? Get a bad feeling he is now gonna be unable to attend? :((

Also noticed that Yaphet has gone - looking at going especially now Samantha is going
    largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Also noticed that Yaphet has gone - looking at going especially now Samantha is going

If you do Largo? Let me know and we can meet up for a gossip in person! And also discuss how are beloved footie teams Norwich and Swansea are doing? X_X lol!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

If you do Largo? Let me know and we can meet up for a gossip in person! And also discuss how are beloved footie teams Norwich and Swansea are doing? X_X lol!

Morning Rogue - At present I have some time off in october for this and the film release. Not booked any tickets yet as waiting to see who else is going. Just before the film release, I am expecting some more BIG names to be announced soon. Would be good to meet up and chat about my 2 best subjects with someone who actually understands them. If things go well I was looking at the sunday.
    largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Morning Rogue - At present I have some time off in october for this and the film release. Not booked any tickets yet as waiting to see who else is going. Just before the film release, I am expecting some more BIG names to be announced soon. Would be good to meet up and chat about my 2 best subjects with someone who actually understands them. If things go well I was looking at the sunday.

Sounds good to me. I plan to go sunday too just because of work committments. I too think there could be some more Big names too?
    Not sure if there are any members on here who attended Autographica over this weekend at the Birmingham Metropol? But what a great day i had there today. Was lucky enough to meet, chat, and have a photo and autograph with the following stars.

Samantha Bond : Ms Moneypenny GE / TND / TWINE/ DAD
    Kristina Wayborne: Magda OP
    Grand L Bush : Agent Hawkins LTK
    Stephen Kalifa: Hector Gonzalez FYEO
    Corinne Clury: Corinne Duffour MR

Excellent day overall, Roll on Memorabilia next month to meet Eunice Gayson! And whoever else may attend?!!!!! \m/
    David Hedison will be at The Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC from March 22-24, 2013.

http://www.themadmonsterparty.com/guests.html
    Well, attended the Memorabilia show yesterday. Took my Dad for his Birthday treat as he was 85. He got to meet cast members from "Only Fools And Horses" and "Allo Allo". :D

As for me? I was lucky enough to meet Eunice Gayson ( What a sweet ladt she is), Rachel Grant who played "Peaceful fountains of desire in DAD ( :x very nice and down to earth), and finally Caroline Munro who was Naomi in TSWLM. OMG she was a proper flirt! We chatted, had a photo like the other ladies i met, spoke about my job, smelt my aftershave which she liked, she was wearing coolwater. Good job the girlfriend was not with me else it could have been curtains for me! Also commented on the moustache i am doing for Movember! She said well done and keep it up! ooo errr ala Roger! The best bit was that she recognised me from previous shows, but until yesterday i did not get the chance to meet her. I will again though after yesterday! :))

It's on again today if you can make it? Always the better show of the year. Bought a set of "Skyfall" lobby cards. Not much Bond stuff though which again is a very big disappointment.
    London Film and Comic Con.
    July 5th-7th.

Will Yun Lee AKA Colonel Moon DAD

Heading down there on the Saturday as never managed to get to this one due to work. Looking forward to meeting him! :-bd
    London Film and Comic Con on today, tomorrow, and Sunday!
    Will Yun Lee attending all three days.

Anyone else going to this? Will post my thoughts on Sunday! Enjoy if you do as I know I will and my better half is coming with me! :-O lol
    RogueAgent wrote:

Anyone else going to this? Will post my thoughts on Sunday! Enjoy if you do as I know I will and my better half is coming with me! :-O lol

Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Hope you enjoy yourself, @RogueAgent. I've been happy seeing Lee getting a good bit of work in the past few years, and 'The Wolverine' is shaping up quite nicely so far.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Hope you enjoy yourself, @RogueAgent. I've been happy seeing Lee getting a good bit of work in the past few years, and 'The Wolverine' is shaping up quite nicely so far.

Well Will Yun Lee was a nice guy to meet. Shame about the farcical photo shoot situation. We couldn't have one so I got a crafty one thanks to my better half. We would have had to queue over an hour or more and his photo shoot was only 30 mins away and lasted only 15 mins. There were no others that day. Offered 3 different organisers the money so I didn't miss out but they all refused? Even the guy sat next to him at his signing table where there was no queue? It even said on the website that if there was no queue at the table and the person didn't object you may get a pic? But he didn't even ask him. Will looked really embarrassed but sadly the jobsworth had to have his way. So they did themselves out of £15.00.

Don't think I will bother going to that one ever again. Will did pose for a shot so we did get round it from a little far away. And he gave us a nice smile. Good on ya Will! :-bd
    @RogueAgent, well at least you interacted with him in some way! Shame it wasn't all you had hoped it would be, but at least being remotely close to Colonel Moon is better than nothing!
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @RogueAgent, well at least you interacted with him in some way! Shame it wasn't all you had hoped it would be, but at least being remotely close to Colonel Moon is better than nothing!

Absolutely and couldn't agree more. It just baffled me how they went about stuff? From what I heard and saw? It appears I was not the only one. Hope they had a little bit of luck like I did?
    @RogueAgent, hopefully word from the fans gets out and they handle it a little differently next time.
    Bruce Glover AKA Mr Wint from DAF will be attending Autographica in Birmingham on September 21st and 22nd next month! :D

So looking forward to this as never thought an opportunity to meet him would happen! Well pleased! :-bd
  • Hollywood Show in the Westin LAX has a lot of Bond related people coming to the October Show

George Lazenby
    Britt Eckland
    Shirley Eaton
    Caroline Munro
    Martine Beswicke
    Lana Wood
    Michael Madsen
    Valerie Leon

Looking forward to meet Shirley Eaton and Michael Madsen. I already have met George,Britt,and Caroline.
    /\ Wow! Would love to meet Michael Madsen!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    This might well explain why Britt has dropped out of her one woman show in Weston Super Mare later this year!.
  • My parents live in W-S-M. I'm visiting on friday. If you've ever been, you'll not be surprised that Britt has cancelled! ;-)