'2015 may be the greatest movie year ever.'

edited August 2013 in Bond 26 & Beyond Posts: 11,119
According to HitFix 2015 may a very competitive, perhaps the most competitive movie year ever for James Bond: [url%5

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Sorry, just had to laugh, no film of modern times can even compete with the film industry before, say, 2005. Films, as much as I still enjoy them, have gone downhill, now box office, maybe the best year, but critically, probably not. I would like films to be less centred on box office but overall success, (critics, box office and memorability) but alas I doubt it. However, I will say that after the drop off from 2006 and 2010 (worst time for films ever in my opinion) in 2011 and 2012 we have had some very good films, so if this comeback of sorts sustains then maybe.
    I'd like to remind the author we're only halfway through 2013 as it now stands. It feels like sometimes, "There's going to be some amazing cataclysmic event in 2079 and it's imperative we talk about it now" on these pages, often enough

Never quite understood why some live so far ahead in the future rather than their own present time. It always irritates for some reason. Don't like to look too far ahead or try to concentrate on what's occuring in the here and now. Not out to upset anyone but always felt strongly on these issues
    Can someone please lock this topic?? There was an 'error' on my Explorer. It happens especially frequently with the MI6-forum. Please go to this one and post in there: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7447/0392015-may-be-the-greatest-movie-year-ever039#Item_1
    According to HitFix 2015 may a very competitive, perhaps the most competitive movie year ever for James Bond: [url%5

It may competitive money wise but I would not expect much creativity. I guarantee you it is going to be same algorithm driven script business.
This discussion has been closed.