James bond 50th anniversary trading cards series 2

edited September 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 1,575
James bond 50th anniversary trading cards series 2 coming out november.
Halle berry auto card is the new one ,the rest are just repeat autos.

http://scifihobby.com/products/jamesbond/bond50thS2/index.cfm

Comments

I just cannot get into the whole trading cards thing? Respect to those who do and have the patience to complete any set they set out on! =D>
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The problem is without one card, the set is frankly worthless. That's the reason many, and I, don't start collecting these things.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    The problem is without one card, the set is frankly worthless. That's the reason many, and I, don't start collecting these things.

You don't have to collect the set ,every auto or prop card. You collect the actors you like the most, but make sure you compare prices so you don't overpay in case you sell them.
    I sold a few cards on ebay and have made good profits on them so i am happy .

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    001 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

You don't have to collect the set ,every auto or prop card. You collect the actors you like the most, but make sure you compare prices so you don't overpay in case you sell them.
    I sold a few cards on ebay and have made good profits on them so i am happy .

I'm a completist though, so it would annoy me no end to not own the entire set. Of course, you're right, the rarer cards to sell for quite a profit online.
  • RikRik Southend
    I try to get as many as I can. I'd love to get the complete set but dread to think how much that would cost.

I'm finding them increasingly harder to find in the UK. Even my recent trip to the London Film & Comic Con yielded few results
    Rik wrote:
    I try to get as many as I can. I'd love to get the complete set but dread to think how much that would cost.

I'm finding them increasingly harder to find in the UK. Even my recent trip to the London Film & Comic Con yielded few results

There are a lot on ebay.

• RecipeRecipe Banned
    These are gonna be a hot item in the schholyard
  • RikRik Southend
    Agreed Ebay is where I'm getting most at the moment.