All four Brosnan films as a game ? How would it work

edited July 2013 in 007 Gaming Posts: 31
OK , everybody had mixed feeling's about Pierce's 007 flicks. They were full of ridiculous plots , Exotic Locales , High speed chase sequences , explosions , High-tech gadgetry and some over top CGI (DAD) . These elements may not have worked well in the films , but how do you think they would do in a game. Think in terms of Gameplay mechanics and which moments in the 4 films would be most fun in a game . Assume Brosnan , Dench and Cleese returned for their roles.

Comments

• RecipeRecipe Banned
    I played all the Pierce movies as games on the PS1 .... lets just say it wasn't a good experience. Nothing interesting happens in the world is not enough to warrant a game out of it..
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    This had damn well better not be a request for 007 Legends: Pierce Brosnan Edition.
    Recipe wrote:
    I played all the Pierce movies as games on the PS1 .... lets just say it wasn't a good experience. Nothing interesting happens in the world is not enough to warrant a game out of it..

Duh it was the PS1 they had shit bond games...

The Nintendo 64 though:

Goldeneye- The Great Uncle of FPS and still awesome to this day
    The World is Not Enough 64: Awesome while not as cool as Goldeneye it was a enjoyable game with multiplayer bots

xbox/ps2/gamecube:
    Nightfire- alot of people enjoyed this while its not as good as goldeneye

Everything or Nothing- the best Bond EA game ever- its fun, its visually stunning after these years and its memorable- a fitting end to Brosnan than Die Another Day
    This had damn well better not be a request for 007 Legends: Pierce Brosnan Edition.

it would certainly better than Daniel Craig's Bastardisesd version of GF, OHMSS, MR, LTK and DAD known as 007 Legends (seriously the worst james bond game ever made yes and im looking at 007 Racing which was actually better than Legends)

a brosnan game based on his 4 movies would work as a Third Person game like EON or Blood Stone
    Imagine moments like ; the bike chase from TND , the Q boat chase from TWINE and esxaping Icoris in the Vanquish . I imagined 3rd person (yes , even GE)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    A boat chase up the Thames would be cool- using shortcuts through cafes, drenching parking inspectors, and taking out Cigar Girl's machine gun turret with a perfectly executed corkscrew jump (*stunt bonus*). In the level that follows, Q will provide you with bonus gadgets or weapons... depending on the condition you return his boat in, naturally ;)
    It would be great , and not just a 3rd person Shooter. A good hand-to-hand combat system. And stealth in the mix . E.g ; Finding the missing decoder in Carver Press. I always imagine the Sword fight from DAD.
  • My kids have been screaming for this since Legends was released to the general pub... of course i got it earlier.. have my connections ;) not saying