Wimbledon. Which tennis players could be Bond girls?

13»

Comments

Good luck to Murray today against Verdasco-apparently Verdasco's girlfriend IS a Bond girl (well, kind of). She had a minor role in Skyfall-the "girl with the gun" in the title sequence!
  • Trigger wrote:
    Good luck to Murray today against Verdasco-apparently Verdasco's girlfriend IS a Bond girl (well, kind of). She had a minor role in Skyfall-the "girl with the gun" in the title sequence!

Great knowledge, I will google her for research purposes only of course.

Andy put us through his ring hole again....my that was tight as a tight thing in tight corner.
    In answer to the original question - none but Fernando Verdasco's girlfriend was in 'Skyfall' and needless to say, she's smoking!
    Trigger wrote:

Great knowledge, I will google her for research purposes only of course.

Andy put us through his ring hole again....my that was tight as a tight thing in tight corner.

Thanks-but I have to confess I only read it in the newspaper this morning!

Great match from Murray though, your "tight" comment reminded me of the Blackadder quote, Murray was "in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun"!
  • 007InVT007InVT Classified
    Here she is:

90JarahMariano-celebs101_crop_650.jpg?1346510542
    007InVT wrote:
    Here she is:

90JarahMariano-celebs101_crop_650.jpg?1346510542

Very pretty!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    007InVT wrote:
    Dominika Cibulkova

Dominika+Cibulkova+Hot+HD+Wallpaper+2012+05.jpg

:x Hells bells!!!!

You're telling me!

Dominika-Cibulkova-Eslovakia-Es-tenista.jpg
    Flavia Pennetta is gorgeous too:

Flavia-Pennetta.jpg
  • Andy does it and I love the way I know find his mum attractive, even more than his gorgeous bondish girlfriend.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    RogueAgent wrote:

Can your wife do a Russian accent? ;-)

My missus is Russian and I do have to confess I have got her to call me 'Meester Bond' on occasion. I hasten to add in jest rather than foreplay - although it is quite a turn on to imagine I am Bond and she is going to shag me then try to kill me!

=)) Nothing to add but? Fantastic post! :)) ^:)^

Ha, couldn't agree more!!!

=)) =))

Ha!
  • RecipeRecipe Banned
    Posted this in the wrong thread, so here it is again.

Serena Williams could be the villainess of a Bond movie. Kind of a May Day figure due to her physique maybe?

Wow I didn't think of that should ...put Venus in it to like Bambi and Thumper?
  • How about the lovely Sabine Lisicki

elmr.jpg
    How about the lovely Sabine Lisicki

elmr.jpg

I was with you there until the locker room stories got out about her, I mean I really did fancy her, then it transpires she treats all the players as dirt and throws hissy fits all the time. And of course she did it in the final. So yes a hissy fit bond villan girl who could whack your balls at 100mph.
    What 'locker room stories'?
  • Didn't know anything about the stories about her.If that's the case maybe not, but she does look the part.......
    Maybe she could be Flicka from Never Send Flowers?
    The women's champ Marion Bartoli looked great at the Ball. Shame on all the haters.

50767.jpg
    Martina Hingis:

martinahingis.jpg