If you could meet one bond actor who would it be and why?

edited May 2013 in Actors Posts: 63
DC for me, seems like a great guy to spend the day with.

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Sean.

He's the ultimate of ultimates in the Bond universe.
    And if he were still alive, John Barry. But alas that will never be possible...
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Piercce gotta be Pierce. He loves life and lives everyday to the fullest. Just look at any photo of him and youll see. Hes a great family man, loves his wife, and has a great love for life. Im sure that kind of joy can be contageoiious.
    Sean Connery... when he was 33 years old and in his prime.
    Sean Connery. Because he's Sean Connery.

If it was an actor who played in a Bond movie, that would most definitely be Robert Shaw, because he was maybe the greatest actor to play in the franchise and he was also an accomplished artist in his own right.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited May 2013 Posts: 17,787
    I'd like to meet George Lazenby and ask him if my hippy theory is true or not.
    Dragonpol wrote:

Good one, @Dragonpol. ;-) I think there's still a realistic chance of meeting old George at a Q&A, no? Doesn't he do that kind of things?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Good one, @Dragonpol. ;-) I think there's still a realistic chance of meeting old George at a Q&A, no? Doesn't he do that kind of things?

I'm afraid I've never been to anything like that, DD. Though if Lazenby was there, I'd seriously think about it as he said as much (on the hippy movement) in an interview I taped of him in 1996.

Can't you just comment on my post instead of criticizing my thread. Sorry to be blunt but it is bothering me
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2013 Posts: 13,350
    I'm not criticising your thread, just pointing out the alternative place to discuss the topic. I've got nothing personal against you or anyone else @007Skyfall.

Also, my answer is in the other thread. :)
    Sorry shouldn't of lashed out like that @samuel001. I liked your answer
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    No worries. I only happened to remember this topic due to it's title "have a pint". This isn't someone you'd be able to search for.
    Thats tough! But i guess i would have to plump for RM as he was the Bond i grew up with and who introduced me to the franchise. Also i have no doubt you would have a real laugh on a night out with him! :-bd
This discussion has been closed.