Chris Nolan in talks to direct Bond 24 (well, according to the Daily mail anyway)

edited May 2013 in News Posts: 1,548
Thought I'd get this golden nugget of Bond news in, pilered from another site, before the moderators no doubt have a whinge that this shoul dbe file elsewhere! I so want this to be true. The only guy capable of outdoing Mendes IMO and would surely be classed as the biggest name to ever direct a Bond film. Please discuss while this thread is still open!

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Yes, I'd welcome this news, if true, too. They need to keep raising their game.
    I think this thread will sadly be added to the ever-increasing roster of closed ones.
    Is the Daily Mail just the joke of all news outlets? We don't have that in Canada.
    Is the Daily Mail just the joke of all news outlets? We don't have that in Canada.

The Daily Mail is the right-wing anti-EU UKIP supporting and Tory backbencher supporting newspaper of choice of Middle England! You heard it here first! It's still way better than the Daily Express or Daily Heil! as some refer to it as. Heck, I used to read the Daily Mail before my progression to The Times.
    Dragonpol wrote:

The Daily Mail is the right-wing anti-EU UKIP supporting and Tory backbencher supporting newspaper of choice of Middle England! You heard it here first! It's still way better than the Daily Express or Daily Heil! as some refer to it as. Heck, I used to read the Daily Mail before my progression to The Times.

Sounds like my kind of rag.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    edited May 2013 Posts: 4,012
    Dragonpol wrote:

Baz is the only reliable thing in that paper, however this story came from someone who got it from Baz. It's probably a variation of the old: I heard it from my mother's hairdresser's cousin who's well connected. There was probably something, but the truth was "diluted"...
    Dragonpol wrote:

It's really a trash newspaper.
    Ludovico wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

It's really a trash newspaper.

Agreed, celebrity drivel, go for The Times or The Independent instead, not this tabloid filth.
    Chris Nolan is a great director! During rounds for TDKR last summer, Chris Nolan express intrest in directing a future Bond film. But with Nolan working on his new sci-fi film Insteller, I doubt he will be able to helm Bond 24. However, when Nolan wraps up filming on Insteller, Michael & Barbara should immediately talk to Chris Nolan & get him on board for Bond 25.
This discussion has been closed.