MGM says the next Bond within 3 years

1789101113»

Comments

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/15975/20130405/james-bond-24-news-update-christopher-nolan-joe-wright-alfonso.htm

posting it on both bond 24 director boards

So the list rumored by the site is
    Ryan Wyatt
    Chris Nolan
    Alfonso Cuaron
    David Yates
    Joe Wright

thoughts?
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Thanks for posting @Risico007. I can't open the original thread for some reason so I can't comment on the article but it seems like just another example of guessing work, am I right? I'll just give my opinion on the names.
    -Ryan Wyatt? I think they got this one very wrong. I would guess it's Rupert Wyatt from The Planet of the Apes. A very probable and suitable choice in my opinion.
    -Chris Nolan is almost certainly out, right?
    -Alfonso Cuaron - I have mixed feelings about him, although he's a very good director. I know he has several projects in pre-production so I would count him out.
    -David Yates - a safe choice but not my favourite.
    -Joe Wright - it would be great! He's very, very good and he usually takes Dario Marianelli with him, in my opinion the most exciting of the new generation of film composers.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yates already helped to decline the quality of the Harry Potter films when he got on, making them teenage hormone dramas/soap operas and took away that great sense of magic the series had. I say nay to him directing a Bond film.
    apart frpom Nolan and possibly Yates the directors seem within the realm of possibility and all apart of the bond in 2014 hope/prayer/rumor/plan we have heard.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 80
    Two more names to throw out there:

Dominic West
    Damien Lewis

• While we eagerly await some news on Bond24 I decided to throw together a teaser trailer.

check it out -

I'm hoping that Joe Wright is chosen as the director...
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Yates already helped to decline the quality of the Harry Potter films when he got on, making them teenage hormone dramas/soap operas and took away that great sense of magic the series had. I say nay to him directing a Bond film.

You should probably take a look at the original and superior BBC version of State of Play, the U.S version was very lame.[url][/url]
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Shardlake wrote:

You should probably take a look at the original and superior BBC version of State of Play, the U.S version was very lame.[url][/url]

Yes, as the copycats us Yanks deserve to make an inferior product. I apologize for my countrymen taking all your ideas, especially when all you got from us was Law and Order. ;))