Confirmed: Adele's 2nd Pregnancy - With a Bond Name!

4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
edited April 2013 in Bond 26 & Beyond Posts: 12,459

"Adele is thrilled with her second pregnancy. When asked if she had picked a name, she said she did not know yet if it will be a boy or a girl. But she and her partner, Simon Konecki, have already chosen the baby's name: If a boy, James Mallory - and if a girl, Mallory Judith."

Whoo hoo! What a Bondian tribute. Just read it online, I forget the paper, I'll have to go back and check. What do you think of this news? Does anybody know anything else? So happy for her ... I still hope she sings the next theme song, too. :)

but then again, maybe we should just all check our calendar. ;)

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I started laughing as soon as I read the title, I have read some outstanding jokes today :))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    What is your time anyway? It's 5:15 pm here in Japan.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    "Adele is thrilled with her second pregnancy. When asked if she had picked a name, she said she did not know yet if it will be a boy or a girl. But she and her partner, Simon Konecki, have already chosen the baby's name: If a boy, James Mallory - and if a girl, Mallory Judith."

Whoo hoo! What a Bondian tribute. Just read it online, I forget the paper, I'll have to go back and check. What do you think of this news? Does anybody know anything else? So happy for her ... I still hope she sings the next theme song, too. :)

April Fool ?

but then again, maybe we should just all check our calendar. ;)

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    10:30 here in Germany. I have the day off.
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Yep, happy April Fool's Day everyone. Now go on out there and have lots of lovely safe and not so naughty pranks today

I do like the names, though. :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    More threads to be closed soon. ;-)
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 12,837
    This one actually did have me fooled for a second, unlike the others.
    Well, I'm sure this will close soon. Hope it made a few of you chuckle. :)

At least I didn't say the baby is called Skyfall: Skyfall Mallory nickname: "Sky"

Nah.
    Ah well, what will next year's April Fool's Day be about? Probably Bond 24 plot. ;)
    Bye, bye this thread!
This discussion has been closed.