The brand new guess the character

Comments

Tracy?
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 183
    Not Pussy Galore or Tracy. As it's a new page, I'll re-list the clues and incorrect guesses:

Existing Clues:

1/ You can't help but admire the view to a kill
    2/ I was inappropriately dressed for 2 of the 4 seasons
    3/ It's hard to get any credit around here
    4/ I'm someone who loves to be on top
    5/ I'm optimistic and was looking forward to the future with Bond
    6/ I appeared alongside Blofeld...but not in a Bond film

Incorrect guesses: Blofeld in FYEO, Elektra King, Xenia Onatopp, May Day, Kerim Bey, Mary Goodnight, MI6 Agent at Hemingway House, Andrea Anders, Melina Havelock, Jaws, Pussy Galore and Tracy Di Vicenzo
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Dr. No?
  • It's not Dr No
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Severine?
  • It's not Severine I'm afraid
  • Scaramanga? Seems to fit nicely into a few of those.
  • I can see the thinking, but it's not Scaramanga. I have to go offline shortly, but keep the guesses coming and I'll get back to you when I can. I'll throw in a couple of new clues tomorrow too :)
  • Is it Octopussy?
  • Not Octopussy. Ok, let's throw in another couple of clues to make things move along. Somebody will get it soon, I'm sure:

Existing Clues:

New Clues:

7/ Bond left me breathless
    8/ Yellow is more preferable to white

Incorrect guesses: Blofeld in FYEO, Elektra King, Xenia Onatopp, May Day, Kerim Bey, Mary Goodnight, MI6 Agent at Hemingway House, Andrea Anders, Melina Havelock, Jaws, Pussy Galore, Tracy Di Vicenzo, Dr No, Severine, Scaramanga and Octopussy

• Jill Masterson?
  • Not Jill Masterson
    It could well be Kissy Suzuki, but at a total loss for clue #2
  • It's not Kissy Suzuki
  • Not very confident but Silva?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Not at all likely going by #6, but: Irma Bunt?
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 174
    This is a real head scratcher
    I will have a go with Tiffany Case. I cant think when Jill St. John starred alongside a Blofeld tho. Unless it was with Max Von Sydow which would be a sneaky one on your part :))
    The rest of the clues seem to fit, here's hoping.............
  • It's not Silva, Irma Bunt or Tiffany Case, but I see the thinking behind some of those.

As usual, I'll await a few more guesses and then I'll throw clues 9 and 10 in the mix
  • Solitaire?
    I thought I maybe had it before. Could it be Steven Obanno ?
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 2,189
    Let me preempt @LordBaltimore's guess with a clarification. Your clue about 'Blofeld' does pertain only to the legitimate, EON productions of Bond films does it not @Rogertheclown?
    I hope he doesn't mean any of that Austin Powers crap. I was thinking, Pleasance, Savalas and Gray etc from the Bond franchise and nothing external

You know, it's late and I'm tired (if not bored) and I'm getting in a bit of a tangle with that particular clue. I should of attempted this when a bit more alert and fresh. I'm just going to wait for subsequent clues here and see what it brings

May as well have another attempt, while we're at it, and say, Plenty O'Toole, but really struggling here
  • Pierce Brosnan's Bond?
    how does clue #7 work out for that ?

Was Bond trying to asphyxiate himself ?

Actually, come to think of it, Brosnan was so out of shape in 2002 for his final appearance, you may well be on to something...
  • My thought process exactly! Haha. I'm using the four seasons clue to match up with his four films, and the fact he still wanted to play Bond after DAD for clue #5, and for #3 obviously Mr. Brosnan doesn't get a lot of respect around here.
  • Octopussy or Fatima Blush???
  • Great to see a few more guesses coming in, but the character remains a mystery. That means that Solitaire, Steven Obanno, Plenty O'Toole, Pierce Brosnan's Bond and Fatima Blush can be added to the incorrect list. Octopussy was already a wrong guess @Skyfall007silva
    Let me preempt @LordBaltimore's guess with a clarification. Your clue about 'Blofeld' does pertain only to the legitimate, EON productions of Bond films does it not @Rogertheclown?

In answer to this, the character you are looking for was in a legitimate EON Bond film - one of the 23. Clue 6 is pointing you in the direction that the person playing said character has appeared alongside one of the Blofeld's externally of the Bond franchise
  • Really am struggling with this one.
    I will go for Major Anya Amasova only because Barbara Bach must of starred with one of the Blofeld's in her career. Doesn't seem to fit with the other clues though but we might as well scratch her off the list.
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 183
    It's not Anya Amasova, so she can indeed be scratched off the list. Ok, let's add some easier clues to the pile and see if somebody can crack it:

Existing Clues:

7/ Bond left me breathless
    8/ Yellow is more preferable to white

New Clues:

9/ I don't like to do things on my own
    10/ I'm not one to rabbit on - my actions do the talking

Incorrect guesses: Blofeld in FYEO, Elektra King, Xenia Onatopp, May Day, Kerim Bey, Mary Goodnight, MI6 Agent at Hemingway House, Andrea Anders, Melina Havelock, Jaws, Pussy Galore, Tracy Di Vicenzo, Dr No, Severine, Scaramanga, Octopussy, Jill Masterson, Kissy Suzuki, Silva, Irma Bunt, Tiffany Case, Solitaire, Steven Obanno, Plenty O'Toole, Pierce Brosnan's Bond, Fatima Blush and Anya Amasova
    Willard Whyte?