Spectre Fan Arts

Comments

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Thank you Brady your most kind sir.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Quite a titillating poster, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks for the mention @GBatistaM. ;)
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 114
    One I made using a picture of my friend name Slade :

normal_JAMES_BOND_JIM.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

That isn't your bloody friend "Slade", that's Jim Sturgess!

jim-sturgess-img-ec-cbf-abd-ed-ec-ffffff-dd-488651884.jpg

And don't give us some garbage about how they have an uncanny likeness. /:)

That isn't your bloody friend "Slade", that's Jim Sturgess!

jim-sturgess-img-ec-cbf-abd-ed-ec-ffffff-dd-488651884.jpg

And don't give us some garbage about how they have an uncanny likeness. /:)

Oh God, Is this guy for real ?!

=))
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Ha! Not very Christian-like behaviour is it, @Christartos. What an unnecessary lie.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    two ways to tell this is fake...

#1. no one names their son 'Slade'

#2. that would have been the most well photographed pic of someone's relative ever taken - in regards to pic quality and lighting... before he chopped the head of course.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    HASEROT wrote:

#2. that would have been the most well photographed pic of someone's relative ever taken - in regards to pic quality and lighting... before he chopped the head of course.

#3. His Photoshop skills aren't that good. :))

@Christatos, In the immortal words of John Marston, "You're as crooked as a dog's hind leg!"
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited March 2013 Posts: 4,399
    HASEROT wrote:

#3. His Photoshop skills aren't that good.

they're laughable at best lol.
    HASEROT wrote:

#3. His Photoshop skills aren't that good. :))

@Christatos, In the immortal words of John Marston, "You're as crooked as a dog's hind leg!"

#4. The link to the image is: http://jimsturgessonline.com/fanart/albums/userpics/10001/normal_JAMES_BOND_JIM.jpg

JIM STURGESS ONLINE!!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,879
    One I made using a picture of my friend name Slade
    @Christartos I'm afraid your friend Slade is really...

...my friend Mathis.

:))
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 114
    Guys just fouind out Jim Sturgess is mnaking a new film called "The :Lion's Share" its in pre prodiction.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Guys just fouind out Jim Sturgess is mnaking a new film called "The :Lion's Share" its in pre prodiction.

Congratulations, you lying varmint.

cowboy.gif
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 104
    My friends take heart. I KNOW Christarto in real life. He is a youth pastor we meet at church. He lives up to his name CHRIST... arto :)

Let me resume for you all that he not a liar, he by accidcent link to a John Sturges pic. He texted me on his tablet to let me konw that he will post the REAL .gif file of Slade later. Slade is a comon name here in Croatia.

We are freinds... this freindship has never been more RIGHT

Mod Edit - Which is why you both come from New Zealand.
    Please IFM these clowns. Don't waste time responding to them.
    Something bogus is definitely afoot here.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Something bogus is definitely afoot here.
    You don't say ?

Yes, once more, though we have been slapped on the wrists for "accusing" a certain member of using multiple accounts previously, our deductions are again spot on the money and completely justified.
    Yes, once more, though we have been slapped on the wrists for "accusing" a certain member of using multiple accounts previously, our deductions are again spot on the money and completely justified.

I don't see the point of all this. I mean for someone to take this much trouble

Logic is meaningless to lunatics.
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    @doubleOhEgo There is no such thing as schizophrenia chap. It is all done with microphones, and microwave surveilence, and the use of a ray which can go thru walls to sting and annoy victims.

...the use of a type of ray which can pass thru walls and sting, slow cook and annoy forum posters to try to tireout and upset them ...
  • Pierceuhhh wrote:
    @doubleOhEgo There is no such thing as schizophrenia chap. It is all done with microphones, and microwave surveilence, and the use of a ray which can go thru walls to sting and annoy victims.

...the use of a type of ray which can pass thru walls and sting, slow cook and annoy forum posters to try to tireout and upset them ...

Lee tamahori is back :(
    Bloody fantastic, @haserot.
  • Very nice indeed. Nice addition of the 'Q' @haserot.
  • TOFANA007TOFANA007 Banned
    Pierceuhhh wrote:

open your eyes we ALL AREsubbhect to this attack.its called "electonic harasment" and itwould make a GREAT GREAT greattopic for a Bond movie.
    ^At first i found this amusing but now its just getting tedious.^
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    That was amazing @haserot !

About this so called "posters" @pierceuhh etc. The latest post about surveillance and all of that reminded me of another poster that recently called me "buddy". What if it is the same guy behind it all? *shudders* :-S
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    They Are the same people. They just want to try to deny it. :-w