The brand new guess the character

Comments

Signed by Roger Moore still yet to return. He has to come back soon in order for this to continue. Yes we can't very well continue without him in that it isn't really fair after his winning the last round, but it 'is' frustrating and I myself am eager to see this moving again, that's all. I still believe he hasn't realized he won the last round
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    It's been 10 days so perhaps we may have to list roger Moore as missing suggest. We move on
    Yeah guys, we really need to start considering moving on now...
    This is a sad state of affairs, and it's a shame to see this being neglected, and we really don't know when (or if) Signed By Roger Moore will return (I hope everything is all right with him)

Maybe we can have an interim round while he's absent to keep things moving as I know there's a significant number of participants who are eager to get involved again and I for one would like to see these rounds back up and running. This has to come to a decision sooner or later
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 174
    I agree with @Baltimore_007
    I'm itching to get going
  • I'm itching to get going

As am I. How much longer are we supposed to wait? It is evident that @Signed_by_RogerMoore has gone AWOL and won't be back anytime soon. Being 'fair' works both ways. All this waiting around isn't 'fair' on those who want the game to continue

Say the word and I'll start a new round. I don't wish to tread on any toes, but if the game is to proceed then a decision needs to be made.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I sent the PM on feb 28th we have not heard back so let us move on with the next round
    Over to you sir.
    I suggest @Rogertheclown if you want to start a new round, you may as well go for it. This is going nowhere

@SignedbyGlennMiller has clearly vanished without trace and this will just continue for days on end abandoned and inactive if left as it is

Maybe it's not really fair on the participant in question, and I had control taken away when I was unable to participate, but it's not about feeling bitter, just merely this is a favorite game of mine on these pages and many others would want this to be active once more. Just get this up and running again, go ahead and start another (I still have an unfinished round from before) and if and when Roger Moore returns we can call an abrupt halt and let him continue from before, but even then he may well wish to let things carry on with someone else having a go. This is frustrating, and maybe it's not the decision that all will favor, but I can see no alternative at this point other than to merely go ahead with a new round. @RogerClown has an OK from me to let this continue if he has a character in mind

Once again, when Roger Moore returns, we call a halt to whatever stage we're at, but an interim round is better than no round at all
  • I agree @Baltimore_007
    lets get this going again, over to you @Rogertheclown.
    I agree @Baltimore_007
    lets get this going again, over to you @Rogertheclown.

I second this motion!
  • Ok guys - I hear your pleas for a new round, so let's get this thing up and running... (watch @Signed_by_RogerMoore come back now!)

Clues:

1/ You can't help but admire the view to a kill
    2/ I was inappropriately dressed for 2 of the 4 seasons
    3/ It's hard to get any credit around here

I do officially declare this new round...OPEN! Happy guessing :)
  • Blofeld in For Your Eyes Only?
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 2,189
    Is it just me or do these clues all sound extraordinarily familiar? Are you sure these exact clues weren't used previously @Rogertheclown?

At any rate, I'll have a guess: Electra King
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 183
    Neither of the above answers are correct. If the clues sound similar/familiar to others, then fear not. This is definitely a brand new character. I'll throw in another in any case:

4/ I'm someone who loves to be on top

Not too many guesses so far, so hopefully more come in...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Xenia? I know it isn't but we might as well strike one off the board.
  • Not Xenia
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    May Day from AVTAK?
    The view to a kill sounds familiar
    The four seasons played during Zorin's horse stables.
    No clue for 3
    She did it with Roger Moore.
  • I see your thinking, but it isn't May Day
    Kerim Bey
  • Not Kerim Bey
  • Is it agent 'Goodnight'
  • Is it the MI6 Agent at the bird's nest at Hemingway's house when M meets Bond at LTK?
    I'll admit, I really think that @baronsamedi76 is on to something, so I'll guess along the same lines.

Is it Andrea Anders?
  • It is none of the above, so Mary Goodnight, the MI6 Agent at Hemingway House and Andrea Anders can be added to the incorrect guess list. I will add another clue to the pile shortly, but in the meantime keep the guesses coming :)
  • Mmm I was sure it was goodnight :(

How about Melina (Havelock) ?
  • Not Melina I'm afraid
    Throw us another bone here Mr.Clown...
    I'm trying to get one last go of this as I haven't done a round for a while, but it's proving more difficult than I anticipated

Obvious answers such as Xenia and Mayday been mentioned, but with more clues yet to come, maybe there can be an opening somewhere

I really don't know, but will have a shot at Jaws. Some of the clues appeared to add up
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 183
    Not Jaws. I hear your cries, so I'll throw in another couple of clues:

Existing Clues:

1/ You can't help but admire the view to a kill
    2/ I was inappropriately dressed for 2 of the 4 seasons
    3/ It's hard to get any credit around here
    4/ I'm someone who loves to be on top

New Clues:

5/ I'm optimistic and was looking forward to the future with Bond
    6/ I appeared alongside Blofeld...but not in a Bond film

Incorrect guesses: Blofeld in FYEO, Elektra King, Xenia Onatopp, May Day, Kerim Bey, Mary Goodnight, MI6 Agent at Hemingway House, Andrea Anders, Melina Havelock and Jaws

Happy guessing!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Pussy Galore?