Barbie meets Bond: Pink subcompact trashes DBS in gas station wreck.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Of all the colour cars to be involved in an accident with.
  • Awesome, classic example of why I love cars & driving, but would never own an expensive motor, I'd use one if provided at someone else's expense but hell what are you looking at here £10,000 & a week in the shop minimum plus 50% hike in your renewal insurance & it's not even your fault?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Shall I be the one to say it with a Roger-esque twinkle and eyebrow raise?

Women drivers!
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Written off? Are they having a laugh?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,894
    It looks like a half decent panel beater could fix the DBS, a lick of paint, and nobody would know any different.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    It looks like a half decent panel beater could fix the DBS, a lick of paint, and nobody whould know any different.

Absabloodyexactly
  • Shall I be the one to say it with a Roger-esque twinkle and eyebrow raise?

Women drivers!

Maybe if it were driven by Katy Price (Jordan)!

:-))
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Funny story :) It reminded me of an old story, of the accident between Rowan Atkinson's expensive McLaren and a Mini driven by an old lady. The Mini survived better than the McLaren :D
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Sandy wrote:
    Funny story :) It reminded me of an old story, of the accident between Rowan Atkinson's expensive McLaren and a Mini driven by an old lady. The Mini survived better than the McLaren :D

The classic cars costumes to be more harder than those new ones. Seems that these new cars are made of from paper! :-?