Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    "Someone usually dies."

Nooo!!! Not Brosnan, please!! :O
    It's a line from Skyfall...

Haha i know that (now i do), i was kidding :)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited March 2013 Posts: 2,630
    @MAXSHATTERHAND Get out. Now.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Flagged!
    Flagged, and further proves that this is Pierceuhhh who I believed posted this image earlier today. *cringes*
    Murdock wrote:
    Flagged!
    Flagged, and further proves that this is Pierceuhhh who I believed posted this image earlier today. *cringes*

Thank you gentlemen for flagging that! Yikes.....somehow that's parody art? I don't think so. Looks like gutter trash to me. It really irks me that this thread has become a haven for this filthy art! It used to be a good thread!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Get out. Now.
    Murdock wrote:
    Flagged!
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Flagged!

Thank you gentlemen for flagging that! Yikes.....somehow that's parody art? I don't think so. Looks like gutter trash to me. It really irks me that this thread has become a haven for this filthy art! It used to be a good thread!

What happened, boys? I feel I have missed quite the stunning chain of events this morning.
    The image seen above was posted this morning under Pierceuhh's account. It was taken down but the MAXSHATTERHAND guy reposted it as his. I said "Get Out. Now" after the first was posted and I flagged the 2nd as I was angered by the fact that this person was so willing to post trash on this thread that he needed another account to show it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Oh. Wow. Yeah, good job mates. Exceptional usage of the Ian Fleming Maneuver.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thank you to all members whom flagged that post.
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 104
    I apologise I do not understand chaps... fellow Double 0s....

I said it was not I repeat NOT NOT SAFE FOR WORK... I linked to the image I did not post it outright. I apologise if I offend many of you and will goal to make my next poster even better but more family friendly. Perhaps one that focuses on a body swap? I.E the new movie THE CHANGE.

OOOPS I meant THE CHANGE UP with James Bateman and Ryan Reynolds.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    IFM, folks, IFM. @Pierceuhhh cannot be reasoned with. I agree with the Major: thanks to all.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited March 2013 Posts: 2,635
    Pierceuhhh wrote:
    I apologise I do not understand chaps... fellow Double 0s....

I said it was not I repeat NOT NOT SAFE FOR WORK... I linked to the image I did not post it outright. I apologise if I offend many of you and will goal to make my next poster even better but more family friendly. Perhaps one that focuses on a body swap? I.E the new movie THE CHANGE.

OOOPS I meant THE CHANGE UP with James Bateman and Ryan Reynolds.

You just can't make pictures like that. This is not a vulgar place, this is a place to share opinions about Bond, and specially this thread, to show comic stuff about it, not make it sexual, gay, or anything like that. We are not homophobics, we are against the offenses at the someone else's works. It doesn't matters if you said it was not safe, we will flag you because your content is insanely destructive and offensive. Not only against Bond, but also against us. If you were really a Bond fan, you wouldn't make pictures of
    Silva naked and Bond orgasming
    Or neither any other offensive pictures to any other Bond's; You should really reconsider on what you think of fun, because that thinking of yours, is definetly not ours.
    And also, close all of your other accounts here, because, you can't deny anymore that you don't have any, because the mods already found out that you made double accounts here. It will be best for you to do it, or you won't get back here anymore, unfortunately.

And mods, thank you for this. Your job is really great. Congratulations on cleaning the house. :)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    IFM, folks, IFM. @Pierceuhhh cannot be reasoned with. I agree with the Major: thanks to all.

No thank you Mods, for doing what you're doing, by keeping this forum clean.
    Something that actually is a parody! :)
    moonraker_by_westonfront-d3ivsf6.jpg
    Murdock wrote:
    Something that actually is a parody! :)
    moonraker_by_westonfront-d3ivsf6.jpg

Good stuff there, @Murdock
    /\ he must be awesome to not wear a space suit :P
    Every-time-I-see-a-James-Bond-movie.jpg
    lol
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Reminds me of " to the death, baby". I guess that's where the inspiration came from?
  • skyfallsmall.jpg

What if they got Francis Coppola to direct a Bond movie that centers around the theme of family like an extended form of SF and Bond is tangled with the mafia or he finds that Quantum is partly run by the mob? This film could expand on a brother-type relationship between Bond and M as well.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    skyfallsmall.jpg

What if they got Francis Coppola to direct a Bond movie that centers around the theme of family like an extended form of SF and Bond is tangled with the mafia or he finds that Quantum is partly run by the mob? This film could expand on a brother-type relationship between Bond and M as well.
    Haha....

...No.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 16,333
    star_wars_bond.jpg
    Bond Wars!
    6a00d83451f25369e20133f2b4bc7d970b-800wi
    jedis_1488475i.jpg
    Murdock wrote:
    star_wars_bond.jpg
    Bond Wars!
    6a00d83451f25369e20133f2b4bc7d970b-800wi

YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!! That Boba Fett poster is hysterical!! I want that for my room!
    jedis_1488475i.jpg

HAHAHA!!!! That is pure genious!!
    TheHotMess wrote:
    Omg i hate to imagine Disney owning the bond franchise lol
    It would be a grand musical. :))

:)) Oh my lord, I loved "Darby O'Gill"! But Disney and Bond together is horrifying.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    549390_10151446992677808_2039296078_n.png

This one is pretty funny ;))
    ^ Saw that on JamesBondBrasil
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    MrBond wrote:
    549390_10151446992677808_2039296078_n.png

This one is pretty funny ;))

My word, you'll have certain Bond forums go into meltdown by posting that image.
    Hehehehe.
    Very clever. ^:)^
    It never bloody ends...
    edited March 2013 Posts: 581

Why?!?