Missed the Gunbarrel? You ARE the Gunbarrel!

Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
edited February 2013 in Skyfall Posts: 642
Just released, this cracking app allows you film your own gunbarrel using the original Skyfall one with offical Bond theme played over it.

New #SKYFALL Gun Barrel smartphone app available for Android devices: https://t.co/tKEn2cMk5k -- James Bond (@007)
You can also get it from itunes app store.

You can then share your creation with the world.

Its great. Can we upload our own on here?? Has anyone else been having fun with this?

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I saw this too. Hopefully it becomes a great hit.
    Did you read the 3 feedback comments?

"Camera freezes when I hit record."
    "Simply doesn't work!"
    "Great concept for an app for all the 007-wannabes out there but video quality is just dire, also needs to add customization options, speed, colour etc."

Not looking such a good buy after all.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Certainly Not my feedback. Certainly Not my opinion. Works just fine on my Sony Xperia.
    Its free anyway, you cant even GIVE people things these days without subsequent critique.
    "this country!"

My facebook wall is now awash with people who arent even strictly bond fans all doing their take. Brilliant stuff. :-)
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited February 2013 Posts: 1,329
    Yea works great for me on my I phone
    It works on iPhone.....but not very well.....

Give it a week or so for the bugs to be fixed!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Unfortunately Google Play says it's not available in my country. I'd love to try it out.
  • I've downloaded it to my iPod Touch. The camera works fine. Just now need to convince my wife to start filming me walking Bond style for the next few hours just to get that perfect take!