Do you think they should bring back old cars again in bond 24.

THEBond007THEBond007 Banned
edited February 2013 in SPECTRE Posts: 91
In Skyfall when they brought back the DB5 I was excited and made me feel proud of being a Bond fan. Do you think they would bring back an old Bond car again. Am I the only one that likes when movies bring back stuff from previous movies.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I liked it, but since the gorgeous DB5 was ruthlessly taken from us, I doubt it. Bond will probably get a newer car next time, I am sad to say since no current day car can even come close to matching the class of a 64 Aston. Oh well.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Although it was fun seeing it with gadgets I'm glad they blew it up. It was Connerys car and then starting with GE they've repeatedly bought it back for no reason other than as a cheap nostalgia grab.

I want the new Lotus Esprit.

Lotus-Evora-For-Your-Eyes-Only-005.jpg

lotus-esprit-concept-6.jpg

It's almost as beautiful as the s1. Credit to @MartinBond for the pics.
  • THEBond007THEBond007 Banned
    Ok i agree to that
  • I am one of the DB5's biggest fans and will always be happy to see it reappear in the future as a cameo, but it is time for some fresh faces and I do love the idea of lotus making a reappearance. Loving the photos above ^
  • THEBond007THEBond007 Banned
    What car would you be disappointing of seeing in Bond 24/25
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 14,864
    Already a discussion for Bond 24 cars.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5270/bond-24-car/p1
    Easily found. Please stop creating pointless threads that already exist.
This discussion has been closed.