Bond Set Romances

edited February 2013 in Trivia & Games Posts: 37
I'm curious how many Bond set romances there have been?
The ones I can think of..
Connery and Lana Wood, Lazenby and Diana Rigg, Lazenby and Jill St John, Dalton and D'Abo..

Any others? Probably a lot more Lazenby...;-)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Connery and St. John for sure. I will try to think of more (or possibles).
  • Moore and Maud Adams always seemed to get along very well! He might have been married at that time, but didn't he admit to cheating on his wife in a recent interview?
    Moore and Maud Adams always seemed to get along very well! He might have been married at that time, but didn't he admit to cheating on his wife in a recent interview?

Yes, but with who would be his next wife. He absolutely denied ever having a relationship with a 'Bond girl'
  • Apparently Olga Kurylenko and Marc Forster hooked up
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Didn't Sean and Ursula hook up at one point?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I'm gonna say what everyone is thinking.
    Dan and Judi?
  • AliAli
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

=))
    Telly Savalas and Sally Adams (American Angel of Death).
  • Apparently Olga Kurylenko and Marc Forster hooked up
    bondbat007 wrote:
    Telly Savalas and Sally Adams (American Angel of Death).

If I ever get to be on a Bond set, I'm going to shave my head!
    Laz and Joanna Lumley. I seem to remember the pair running off to Tangier in a newspaper article.

But you know - this is Bond not Twilight. The cast dont hook up unless you count Gert and Lotte down the pub afterwards.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    edited February 2013 Posts: 987
    This may just be a malicious rumour but I'm sure I read somewhere that Tim and Babs had a brief romance, I'd be so jealous if it did happen, I have such a crush on that women it's unbelievable, I would take her over any of the Bond actresses...hang on I forgot Denise Richards...erm...nope I'll stick with Babs as my final answer.
    Thanks for all the responses, quite a few I hadn't heard of yet..
    Another one I just thought of- Gemma Arterton married Daniel Craigs stunt double. I believe they met on the set.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 1,817
    saunders wrote:
    This may just be a malicious rumour but I'm sure I read somewhere that Tim and Babs had a brief romance, I'd be so jealous if it did happen, I have such a crush on that women it's unbelievable, I would take her over any of the Bond actresses...hang on I forgot Denise Richards...erm...nope I'll stick with Babs as my final answer.

Did he? Lucky man. I wonder if don Broccoli approved it. Perhaps even offer Dalton a million dollars if he marry her!
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

Well, duh... :)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f9a08f6d6041158f9940e267751985c8/tumblr_mi4f2qsOzs1rnsdhso1_500.gif

• edited February 2013 Posts: 136
    I've never heard of Connery and Lana Wood hooking up. Wasn't he still married in 1971?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tuulia wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f9a08f6d6041158f9940e267751985c8/tumblr_mi4f2qsOzs1rnsdhso1_500.gif
    Was that her last scene as M by any chance? It seems emotional.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 37
    MaxRebo120 wrote:
    I've never heard of Connery and Lana Wood hooking up. Wasn't he still married in 1971?

She wrote about it -in a bit too much detail- in her autobiography "Natalie: A Memoir by Her Sister". He dumped her pretty harshly according to her.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    All this sex on the DAF set...you'd think it would have been slimming on Connery.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Tuulia wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

No, her last scenes filmed also happened to be her last scenes in the film. You can see it all on the documentary on the DVD/BD.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited February 2013 Posts: 1,329
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Tuulia wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

No, her last scenes filmed also happened to be her last scenes in the film. You can see it all on the documentary on the DVD/BD.

Yea that is pretty emotional!
    when you see Sam wipe away a tear
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 4,400
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Tuulia wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

I think M's death was her last scene 'scene', I think the moment in the gif of Dan hugging Judi was her last day on Bond doing I think a small pickup shot inside the DB5, I think its mentioned in one of the commentaries. Hence the big crowd around car, the round of applause and Craig embracing her. M's death scene was a very quiet moment with very few people around.

Samuel001 wrote:
    Tuulia wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    Dan and Judi?

In the documentary do they show them wrapping up for Judi's part in the filming and basically ending her time with Bond?
    Partly though they could have gone further in depth and included speeches but what is get is quite good. Also some nice information about Bond going forward. You must watch it Brady!
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Partly though they could have gone further in depth and included speeches but what is get is quite good. Also some nice information about Bond going forward. You must watch it Brady!
    I will be pouring my time into Skyfall this weekend, trust me!

What is the documentary's name?
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Shooting Bond.

What a clever title.

It's an hour long though some parts were in the video diaries.
    That's great! Can't wait to see it!!!
  • Taffin wrote:
    I'm curious how many Bond set romances there have been?
    The ones I can think of..
    Connery and Lana Wood, Lazenby and Diana Rigg, Lazenby and Jill St John, Dalton and D'Abo..

Any others? Probably a lot more Lazenby...;-)
    I thought Lazenby slept with everyone except Rigg.
    And Dalton & D'Abo is news to me; good for him! ;)