Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• ^ Hah!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    This one's for @Brady:

the_original_by_bangalore_monkey-d4q0n5i.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    >:/
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    This one's for @Brady:

the_original_by_bangalore_monkey-d4q0n5i.jpg

Haha, I'd rather have it be George in the hold; Dan's my main man. =))
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Hahaha, my mistake, i thought you loved Connery as your profile picture shows.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Hahaha, my mistake, i thought you loved Connery as your profile picture shows.

I do love Sean, though 'love' is putting it mildly. I just said I would rather have Sean beating George to a pulp besides Dan, who is my other favorite.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 2,635
    I do love Sean, though 'love' is putting it mildly. I just said I would rather have Sean beating George to a pulp besides Dan, who is my other favorite.

Oh, Sorry, when i said 'love'. It was meant to be understood as a Fan love. Just like all of us here love Bond films. But I understood that point of yours, however i don't want any of the Bond actors fighting. You know it wouldn't end well :P
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Oh, Sorry, when i said 'love'. It was meant to be understood as a Fan love. Just like all of us here love Bond films. But I understood that point of yours, however i don't want any of the Bond actors fighting. You know it wouldn't end well :P

Yes.

"Someone usually dies."
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    edited February 2013 Posts: 188
    In an alternate timeline......1987
    285313_483105875070716_2049557_n.jpg

Sly : "Old man Rog aint got nuttin on me..."
    "Someone usually dies."

Nooo!!! Not Brosnan, please!! :O
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    "Someone usually dies."

It's a line from Skyfall...
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    "Someone usually dies."

It's a line from Skyfall...

Afraid if anybody, it would be Roger :) But, let's not have them fighting indeed as they are all awesome ;)

• ChristartosChristartos Banned
    Wow what a poisonous atmosphere here in this board all my arts are being silenced
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    im christian faith
    here on the boards
    here rigt here wae have nowe the silencing of artists true artists... would you take away Bach's paintbrush or Tomas Kinkades paintbrush?? This is porsectution

To be fair, people's works have been burned (and sometimes the creators) since the beginning of time. If you disagreed with the set beliefs of how things were you stood to be killed or exiled. Just saying...

But nobody's "artwork" would be deleted if they weren't so strong content wise.
    It contained nothing extreme content....

All it has was pics of Richard Sandrak "Little hercules" a real bodybuilder... they are available in kids movies this body.... why silence the artwork...?
    Pierceuhhh wrote:
    It contained nothing extreme content....

All it has was pics of Richard Sandrak "Little hercules" a real bodybuilder... they are available in kids movies this body.... why silence the artwork...?

You have posted posters with nudity, cancer ridden actors and diseased people and included some homophobic language all for these parody-like artwork pieces. That's going way too far.
    THINK ON YOUR SINS....

Ok i have and guess what I P[IERECEUHHH have not posted any posters with cancer actors and nudity. That has been NING PO and GOOD ALMOND and they are my friends online alongside Gustav Graves and whats a bit of fun? We are among friends here...

Sent from my ipad
    Pierceuhhh wrote:
    THINK ON YOUR SINS....

Ok i have and guess what I P[IERECEUHHH have not posted any posters with cancer actors and nudity. That has been NING PO and GOOD ALMOND and they are my friends online alongside Gustav Graves and whats a bit of fun? We are among friends here...

Sent from my ipad

Oh, I apologize (sarcasm). It is completely hilarious to have a poster full of men that have had/still have or have died from various types of cancers (sarcasm). Shame on me for not seeing the humor in that (sarcasm).

>:P (not sarcasm)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I for one have had enough of these offensive fan arts from several members who all originate from the same location.
    They bring nothing to the forum, and are only here to invoke trouble.
    Expect PM's regarding this behaviour.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 104
    But I change my ways. I try to have more family freindly posters like HOME GROAN ("What if Bond have a mischeif son?") and SPORTFIT ("a focus on fitness and keeping healthy") to wash away the NEGATIVITY...

... apologies here chaps..

How are they offending?
    I have not made posters with taboo theme like cANCER. I remain family friendly.

I DO NOT know Ning Poh and Good Almond. I DO NOT post alongside them.
    We have an edit button for a reason.
    The posters / fan art in question contains offensive material. They are not suitable to be posted on a family friendly forum such as this.
    It will be removed if it is deemed offensive.
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    i will not STAND BY while my friends and I are SILENCED .,... my last poster proved that because it was in PROTEST

nice work fresh new poster Dejunkanooo. it looks like you made a lot of thought into that poster...a new direction
    Now, call me crazy, but considering that @Christatos, @Pierceuhhh and @DeJunkanooo all have similar grammatical styles (with consistent ellipses all over the place), and the fact that the 2nd and 3rd users both have repeated letters in 3s at the end, and that all users agree with every single thing (AND I MEAN EVERYTHING) that each other say, am I crazy to think they are all one in the same?

I know I am not alone in thinking so. Not pointing fingers, just stating my observations.
    Whilst I agree with you for the most part @0BradyM0Bondfantic7 , rather than post your thoughts here which will only entice arguing, name calling and trolling. It would be appreciated if you would simply PM the moderating team with your thoughts.
    Flagging offending posts is the best and prefered way to deal with such situations.
    Benny wrote:
    Whilst I agree with you for the most part @0BradyM0Bondfantic7 , rather than post your thoughts here which will only entice arguing, name calling and trolling. It would be appreciated if you would simply PM the moderating team with your thoughts.
    Flagging offending posts is the best and prefered way to deal with such situations.

Ian Fleming Maneuver initiated. Apologies.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    This is a PARODY
    The_End_Of_Time_by_DoctorRy.jpg

Not gathering a bunch of random photos from google, putting a Bond actors face in it and writing a bunch of random text and putting it in a blender that is Microsoft Paint, It's not the mod's fault you put tasteless things in your "collage".
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    diana-rigg-mirror-universe.jpg

Oh that would have been legendary. [-O<
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    i will not STAND BY while my friends and I are SILENCED .,... my last poster proved that because it was in PROTEST

You guys make ART...

Unless... *hick!*... they're coming out of this bottle. :O)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I don't know why...

bondavatar.png