Concept i had for a Bond Fighting game a while back

jka12002jka12002 Banned
edited February 2013 in 007 Gaming Posts: 188
With all of the diffrent types of characters in the Bond films and how they are famous for epic fight scenes, It kinda suprises me that they have never tried to licence the franchise for a fighting game, Here was the idea i came up with, what would you guys think if it was made ?

Title : 007 The Legacy

Characters : All 6 James Bonds,Doctor No,Red Grant,Mayday,Max Zorin,Hugo Drax,Goldfinger,Oddjob,Quarrell,Quarrell Jr,Dr.Kanaga,Whisper,Tee Hee,Baron Samedi,Le Cheffree,Jaws,Largo,Nik Nak,Osato,Scaramanga,Kristatos,Xenia Onnatop,General Ourumov,Alec Trevelyan,Dominic Greene,Franz Sanchez,Dario,Necros,Brad Whitaker
Unlockable Characters : Earnest Blofeld,Witt and Kidd,James Bond Jr,NSNA James Bond,Cartoon Dr.No,Cartoon Jaws,Q,Mr.Big (Alt attire for Kanaga),Baron Samedi without makeup and in Civilian clothes.

Stages: Universal Exports Q Lab,Dr.No's Island,Fort Knox,On top the Golden Gate Bridge,SPECTRE Headquarters,On top the train from TSWLM,Archives from GE64,Moonraker Launch site,Moon Landing studio,Gypsy Encampment,Sanchez Mansion,Largo's Boat,Zorin Headquarters,Plz Gloria,Universal Exports Training Room, El Sagrita Temple from GE64

Modes :
Versus Mode - Traditonal Fighting arcade style mode
Movie Mode - Relive classic moments from the Bond films
Endurance Mode - 4 on 4 team battles
Edit Mode - Modify the characters or create your own character
Tournament Mode - Up to 8 players via online play
Online Versus Mode

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    The fighting could be Martial Arts, if you agree. It fits Bond more.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Here is a gameplay clip of Dragon the Bruce Lee story to give you an idea of how Movie mode would be like

• edited February 2013 Posts: 6,432
    Sorry double post
  • Great idea for a game, each character has distinctive traits you could adapt for fighting. Odd Job for example, crushing objects with his bare hands, throwing his hat, chop to the neck for example. Onatops finishing move an obvious one, crushing her opponents with her thighs. Onatop could attack Roger Moores bond with a machine gun, Moore in defensive posture deflects the bullets with his magnetic watch ;-)
    The dream fights would be endless. One of my personal dream fights is Jaws vs Mayday because of thier equal strengths.
    at this rate i will take a bond fighting game as no bond game is on the horizon!
    YES! @jka12002, I completely agree with you! This has been my dream Bond game as well, or at least one of them! I strongly agree! And your game outline on your opening post was excellent! I'd play it in a heart-beat!
    Just out curiosity what would be the first dream fight you guys would play if this game really existed?
    jka12002 wrote:
    Just out curiosity what would be the first dream fight you guys would play if this game really existed?

Oddjob vs. Jaws, the ultimate battle for the ages!
    edited February 2013 Posts: 188
    Sean Connery Bond vs James Bond Jr :P
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    All the Skyfall Box Office supporters vs. the Thunderball Box Office supporters. Now THAT would be a hell of a match.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Barbara Broccoli x Michael G. Wilson.
  • X3MSonicX wrote:

Cubby Broccoli vs Kevin McClory :)
    Now on a serious note, if i were to pitch this idea to EON and whoever would have the BOnd gaming licence, what do you think the response would be?

Too bad Midway is now defunct because they would have been the perfect choice to make this game imo.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 414
    Awesome idea for a Bond game. I'd love to see NetherRealm Studios (the people behind the new Mortal Kombat and the upcoming Injustice: Gods Among Us) take a crack at this. Each character could have one or more "fatalities" and unlockable alternate costumes. Think there needs to be a few more Bond girls in the roster. Here are the characters I'd like to see.

Dr. No
    Honey Ryder
    James Bond (Sean Connery)

Q (Desmond Llewelyn)
    Red Grant
    Rosa Klebb

Goldfinger
    Odd Job
    Pussy Galore

Largo
    Domino

Tiger Tanaka
    Kissy Suzuki
    Blofeld (Donald Pleasance)

James Bond (George Lazenby)

Tiffany Case
    Plenty O'Toole
    Wint & Kidd (tag team)

James Bond (Roger Moore)
    Solitaire
    Baron Samedi
    Kananga/Mr. Big

Francisco "The Man with the Golden Gun" Scaramanga
    Mary Goodnight

Jaws
    Anya Amasava (Triple X)
    Naomi

Hugo Drax
    Holly Goodhead

Bibi Dahl
    Melina Havelock
    Ares Kristatos

Octopussy
    Magda

Max Zorin
    Mayday

James Bond (Timothy Dalton)
    Kara Milovy
    Brad Whittiker
    Necros

Felix Leiter (David Hedison)
    Franz Sanchez
    Pam Bouvier
    Dario

James Bond (Pierce Brosnan)
    Xenia Onatopp
    Alec Trevelyan (006)

Wai Lin
    Elliot Carver

Renard
    Christmas Jones
    Elektra King

Q (John Cleese)
    Zao
    Gustav Graves
    Jinx

James Bond (Daniel Craig)
    Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright)
    Vesper Lynd
    LeChiffre
    Rene Mathis

Camille Montes
    Strawberry Fields
    Dominic Greene
    Elvis

Severine
    Eva
    Patrice
    Q (Ben Wishaw)
    Silva
    I don't think it would be my cup of tea...however, anything would be better than the disaster of Legends!
  • RC7RC7
    jka12002 wrote:

DC's Bond vs Red Grant - in a cramped Orient Express car.

Personally, I think a Bond fighting game would be fantastic, I've always dreamed about it since playing Street Fighter as a kid. It just makes sense. A whole host of distinctive villains, all with different traits, and a wealth of great Ken Adam sets in which to do battle.

Unlockable character - OP - Roger Moore + clown suit.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Cubby Broccoli vs Kevin McClory :)

Roger Moore x Daniel Craig :P
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 414
    Here's a little pet project I've been working on. Wanted to see what your concept would look like, jka12002, so I put together a mock or pitch trailer.

I mainly used the game "The Movies" on PC. Ironically, that game's from Activision. And it's also frustrating as heck to used. Probably was more trouble than it was worth just for this short video.
    Good footage, @Slyfox. But, i don't understand how or why everyone uses that game, it sucks.
  • Battle of the Blofelds?

Mr Wint v Mr Kidd?

Renard v Jaws?

Possibilities are endless