What Would You Have Done As James Bond?

2»

Comments

• jka12002jka12002 Banned
    jka12002 wrote:
    The bond girl in FYEO had a mustache, so i would pass on her......
    She's French, they're hairy.
    Exactly, French women are disgusting and fithy. lol
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jka12002 wrote:
    jka12002 wrote:

I wouldn't mind Eva, Sophie or Berenice in my arms.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    The only one that i would shag for sure is Natalia (i think thats her name) from FRWL. I agree with Bond, "The most beautiful woman ive ever seen"
    Tatiana Romanova, but her friends call her Tanya. And her mouth is just the right size ... for me, that is. :-bd
  • I would have not screamed the Tarzan cry in Octopussy, any secret agent who does this is in serious jeopardy of losing credibility with the enemy!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I would have not screamed the Tarzan cry in Octopussy, any secret agent who does this is in serious jeopardy of losing credibility with the enemy!

Good thinking, and I definitely agree.
    :-))
    Trigger wrote:
    I would not have resisted the advances of Bibi in For Your Eyes Only! Maybe it was the first sign Roger was getting too old to play Bond. Someone else once said to me "Sean Connery's Bond would've nailed that slut!"

Bibi was a lolita (I know the actress was marginally younger than Carole Bouquet, but she was meant to be a teenager), way too young for Bond, who did the honourable thing.
    jka12002 wrote:
    jka12002 wrote:

Or Claudine Auger. French actresses so far made great Bond girls.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Ludovico wrote:
    jka12002 wrote:
    jka12002 wrote:

Exactly! How in the world could I forget Claudine?!
  • Ludovico wrote:
    jka12002 wrote:
    jka12002 wrote:

Exactly! How in the world could I forget Claudine?!

Claudine Auger was absolutely gorgeous in TB. Stunning and beautiful.
    I suppose it isn't exactly James Bond, but if I was Eve - and yes, I know it would have taken away a very hefty part of the plot and made the mission a lot more simplistic - I would have just pulled out my PPK and shot Patrice as he was unloading on Bond from the top of the train car.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I suppose it isn't exactly James Bond, but if I was Eve - and yes, I know it would have taken away a very hefty part of the plot and made the mission a lot more simplistic - I would have just pulled out my PPK and shot Patrice as he was unloading on Bond from the top of the train car.
    There was too big a range between them and she wasn't exactly in a great position.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    If we're doing other characters, I would've just shot Bond instead of....

Tying him to a table with a laser, feeding him to sharks, dropping him in a cocaine grinder, leaving him in a helicopter set to destroy itself, keeping him prisoner then allowing him to capture me, etc.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I just think she was driving and staring at Patrice so casually that she could have at least tried. Even when she arrives at the end of the road, why did she have to park at the very end with only one surefire chance of hitting a target? Stopping in the middle would have been better, because if Bond found himself in a situation where he was presented as the biggest target - which he was - she could have easily just fired at Patrice when they passed her position.