The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• ChristartosChristartos Banned
    edited February 2013 Posts: 114

Oligarch wrote:
    The Day You Took My Heart

The Queen Lies Last

A Quiet Time To Die

A Reason To Talk

Adopted From The Queen

Security For Hire

Good ideas Oligarch I Daniel they use those titles as their next film daniel craig.

I have some of my ideas;

Where's Renard
    (inspired by this scene from WINE http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=JsltYt2bIRY#t=2m12s)

The theme song can go "Where wi wi wi where wi wi where is Renard?" like this song I played at a wild party once: http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=BkASCPy5F_o#t=0m40s
    I have a theory:

All trolls agree with each other.

Feel free to ask Congress to donate money to research efforts on this subject. :-B

Brady Im getting sick of this as you have been warned not to make accuse people in threads and you do it every post even when oligarch is just suggesting titles.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/214525#Comment_214525
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oligarch wrote:

The Queen Lies Last

A Quiet Time To Die

A Reason To Talk

Adopted From The Queen

Security For Hire

Good ideas Oligarch I Daniel they use those titles as their next film daniel craig.

I have some of my ideas;

Where's Renard
    (inspired by this scene from WINE http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=JsltYt2bIRY#t=2m12s)

The theme song can go "Where wi wi wi where wi wi where is Renard?" like this song I played at a wild party once: http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=BkASCPy5F_o#t=0m40s
    I have a theory:

Feel free to ask Congress to donate money to research efforts on this subject. :-B

Brady Im getting sick of this as you have been warned not to make accuse people in threads and you do it every post even when oligarch is just suggesting titles.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/214525#Comment_214525
    We have proof, so the term "accusing" is no longer accurate when we can clearly see that hands are red. You haven't been here that long (or have you?), so I don't expect you to notice when a past banned member returns again.
  • OligarchOligarch Banned
    Oligarch wrote:

The Queen Lies Last

A Quiet Time To Die

A Reason To Talk

Adopted From The Queen

Security For Hire

I have some of my ideas;

Where's Renard

I have a theory:

Thanks Christartos, I appreciate you're support .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oligarch wrote:
    Oligarch wrote:

The Queen Lies Last

A Quiet Time To Die

A Reason To Talk

Adopted From The Queen

Security For Hire

I have some of my ideas;

Where's Renard

I have a theory:

Thanks Christartos, I appreciate you're support .

You won't get much more, Scottie.
    The Orient Design

A Minute Past Due

Finish Her Softly

Expressions of Death

Examples To Die For

Pressure Point

The Queen's Possession

Operando

Oligarch wrote:
    The Orient Design You need to think about changing your art design if you don't want to be exposed as you so lavishly have been as TouchMyButtons/Scottie.

A Minute Past Due More like 6 accounts and dozens of posts overdue on this site.

Finish Her Softly We'll silently kill you off for the 6th time soon enough. Don't scream too loudly when you feel the strong grip tightening around your neck.

Expressions of Death There are so many ways that I express my hatred for everything you stand for and your demise on this site in my head while I sleep. The dreams all end with an IP address ban. Sorry, SPOILERS!

Examples To Die For You are the perfect example of why all trolls on here should be exterminated. I would die just to make sure you never became a member on here again.

Pressure Point Do you feel the pressure as everyone realizes you for who you really are, SCOTTIE?!

The Queen's Possession MI6 doesn't want you, but she sure can have you if she's up to feeding a troll every day. Someone get Lizzie on the line and she if she's up to it.

Operando When will you Understando that you aren't liked and or wanted around here?

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's just calm the f*ck down there, Brady. Everybody has fun talking about banning @Oligarch and all the other accounts he/she makes, but when you talk about slowly gripping someone's neck and killing them, that's a little too harsh.

Though, on the other hand, nice criticism.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's just calm the f*ck down there, Brady. Everybody has fun talking about banning @Oligarch and all the other accounts he/she makes, but when you talk about slowly gripping someone's neck and killing them, that's a little too harsh.

Though, on the other hand, nice criticism.

Oh, you all feel it too, you just won't say it. L-)
    edited February 2013 Posts: 110
    I'm starting to get a bit scared now , Brady do you have anger problems ? I don't want to get you in trouble if thats the case, but I am going to inform the mods of your threats, this is a family site, not a fight club.

and could we please stop derailing the topic at hand ?
    Oligarch wrote:
    I'm starting to get a bit scared now , Brady do you have anger problems ? I don't want to get you in trouble if thats the case, but I am going to inform the mods of your threats, this is a family site, not a fight club.

Yada yada, yeah, yeah, yeah. It was a figurative strangle, even if I smiled when I typed it, but trolls must use any leverage they can get I understand, no matter how pathetic, eh?

You needn't worry. Your time is ticking away for the 6th time, Scottie. But this time you won't be finished softly, I promise you that.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 7,568
    Enough of this now. All concerns are being dealt with.

As for this thread it will simply be closed down if we don't get some kind of order.
    The Moment We Die

Every Breath Counts

De Occupier

Sleeping with Security

A Skill Less Required

A Day Worth Dying

• NicNac wrote:

I take it that means you're banning him again? Could you ban @Pierceuhhh and his obvious duplicate account while you're at it?
    NicNac wrote:

I take it that means you're banning him again? Could you ban @Pierceuhhh and his obvious duplicate account while you're at it?

Did you not read NicNac's post? He clearly said, "Enough of this". Did you not understand him. Let the mods handle the community. Now can you please stop derailing the thread ?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

I dont think Brady is actually inciting murder (although people have been had up in court for saying lesser things on social media sites so watch yourself Mr Brady) he's merely guilty if hes not careful of giving up the moral high ground to these people and playing into their hands.

Just leave it to the mods or you will just get drawn into a tit for tat argument which is what the trolls want.

I dont think Brady is actually inciting murder (although people have been had up in court for saying lesser things on social media sites so watch yourself Mr Brady) he's merely guilty if hes not careful of giving up the moral high ground to these people and playing into their hands.

Just leave it to the mods or you will just get drawn into a tit for tat argument which is what the trolls want.

Wise words from wise sensei. May peace be with you, master @Wizard.
    th_karate-chop.gif
    Heir Of Mystery
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Fatal Desires from a flower.
  • Snowdrifter
  • A Quantum of Revenge.. lol
    Could they just go ahead and use Shatterhand, already? It seems like that's been the rumored title of every Bond film for the last twenty years, and it has a great ring to it. Plus, it's pure Fleming.

I also like the sound of another Fleming title, Risico. It could even be the name of the villain in the movie.

The Property of a Lady is OK, and since it's Fleming, I assume it will be used at some point.

The Hildebrand Rarity sounds like the title of a Robert Ludlum novel, unfortunately. And since there are so many naysayers who've been calling Craig's Bond a Jason Bourne copycat, I think they should leave this one on the shelf for a decade or two.

As for the original ideas I've read on this thread, For Queen and Country is my favorite.

My own original (or not-so-original) ideas:

Never Say Die
    Better the Devil You Know
    The Experience of Death
    Double Down
    A Spectre on Your Shoulder
    The Spectre of Defeat
    I Expect You to Die
    Nobody's Invincible

And just for fun:

The Spy Who Came to Brunch
    You Can't Keep a Good Man Dead
    Butterhook
    Sweet 007's Baadasssss Song
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 612
    The Devil's Majesty

Edit: No, that's not very good, is it.
    The Devil's Majesty

Edit: No, that's not very good, is it.

Sounds dirty.

How about 'The Majestic Deuce' or something of the sort?
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    - The Sins Of Our Fathers
    - Burden Of The Past
    - Requiem For The Lost Ones
    - Shadow's Masquerade
    - Midnight Shadow
    Murder Apparat
    Roseland
    Moonkiller
    Darko
    Bete Noire
    The Feelings of Death
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    - Shadow's Masquerade
    - Midnight Shadow

These two are pretty good. I especially like "Midnight Shadow".
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Murder Apparat I don't get it
    Roseland Sounds like an Elvis movie
    Moonkiller Too similar, and crappier than, Moonraker
    Darko Donnie?
    Bete Noire I will take the Drakar Noire
    The Feelings of Death Nope

These two are pretty good. I especially like "Midnight Shadow".
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Murder Apparat I don't get it
    Roseland Sounds like an Elvis movie
    Moonkiller Too similar, and crappier than, Moonraker
    Darko Donnie?
    Bete Noire I will take the Drakar Noire
    The Feelings of Death Nope

I just started reading FRWL, and in it:
    Grant says he is Russia's 'Murder Apparat', which is like 'Agent Provocateur'.

Roseland is the Russian property Grant is introduced at (very similar to the film, where he gets the massage).

Moonkiller, or 'Moon Killer' in the novel, is the nick name given to Grant by the local communities when he was a teenager, because he would kill someone right around a full moon. (They didn't know it was him, so they called the murderer the 'Moon Killer'.

Darko just sounded.. interesting. It's actually Kerim Bay's first name; Darko Kerim Bay.

Bete Noire just sounded cool, and was in one of the first few chapters. Don't really remember.

The Feelings of Death comes from what Grant called 'the feelings', which would be the urge to murder someone, usually around a full moon cycle (see: Moon Killer^).
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    - Premonition of the Storm
    - Footsteps of Tragedy
    - Fateful Encounters
    - Love Is Justice
    - Leaving Memories Behind
    For Queen and Country, of course stylized to fit the 007 logo in there.
    ultrabox wrote:
    For Queen and Country, of course stylized to fit the 007 logo in there.

Already the title of a series of spies stories, written by Greg Rucka. Great series, by the way.